Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • b52
    • Oct 2006

Hexarelin or Sermorelin?

I've been looking into peptides lately just because I don't know too much about them other than igf-1.

What is the difference between these 2? The profiles I've read seem to say the same things. I'm tempted to try them because I don't want to take hgh, but would like some of the benefits these offer, and I can't seem to find anything really bad about them. Does anyone have any experience with them? how do you dose them? There seems to be so many peptides out there now, they're getting hard to keep track of. Like hgh 176-191. That seems good too.
    Last edited by b52; 03-15-2017, 10:23 AM.
  • Dakota
    VET
    • Feb 2017

I haven't tried those two yet but I just ordered several weeks worth of 176-191. I will update the board on the results once I cycle.
    The older I get the better I used to be.

Comment

• liftsiron
      Administrator
      • Nov 2003

I get way more bang for the buck with cjc 1295 with dac works even better with GHRP-2.
      ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• b52
        • Oct 2006

Originally posted by liftsiron
        I get way more bang for the buck with cjc 1295 with dac works even better with GHRP-2.
        I'm actually getting some sermorelin with ghrp-2 and ghrp-6 from the clinic, so I'll keep you guys posted. might be a few months before I notice anything.

And Dakota keep us posted I'm interested in the hgh frag also.

Comment

• Glycomann

I like CJC1295 DAC and GHRP2.

Comment

• bufbiker

Originally posted by liftsiron
            What lifts said. I used to rep for a pep lab. They gave me anything I wanted. I've tried he and semo. I get much more from ghrp and cjc 1295 w/dac.

Comment

Working...