Peak-Muscle.com  

Welcome to the Peak-Muscle.com forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. Come join us in on one of the best online fitness communities. We have 16,000 members that are likeminded towards a fitness, bodybuilding lifestyle. Registration is free and only takes but a few minutes. By joining our free community you will have access to communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to create threads to discuss and or create a fitness regimen. Or just bounce ideas off of some very knowledgeable members. So don't miss out. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Peak-Muscle.com > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > Peptides and SARMS
User Name
Password

Old 04-09-2018, 11:53 PM   #1
Dawgpound_Hank

DPH's BPC-157 log

Just started tonight. Gonna hit 250-500mcg in each delt daily, or rotate them. I'll keep ya'll posted on results. Got it from RUI.

Last edited by Dawgpound_Hank; 04-10-2018 at 02:03 AM..
Old 04-11-2018, 01:51 AM   #2
Dawgpound_Hank

Day 2 - WOW - hit 315 on pbn with no pain!

Kidding.

Nothing yet as expected being only 2 days.
Old 04-11-2018, 03:16 PM   #3
Big B
Banned

Big B is just really niceBig B is just really niceBig B is just really niceBig B is just really niceBig B is just really nice
Lol

What are you expecting from it?
Big B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2018, 10:13 PM   #4
Dawgpound_Hank

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big B View Post
Lol

What are you expecting from it?
A miraculous healing of shoulders would be nice. But in all reality, just some healing would be nice. Day 3 was today & don't notice anything yet. Hit arms & still can't do any French presses or seated incline db curls. The pull on the latter causes alot of pain still. Hope a 30 day run will yield results.

I know my shoulders could be too far gone for this stuff to work. However, I do have some slight tendonitis in the right elbow from heavy skull crushers last month. I'm gonna start shooting there also. If it doesn't at least heal rhe elbow - being it's slight & not chronic as the shoulders - I will chalk it up as bunk. Far too early for that notion of course.
Old 04-12-2018, 03:33 AM   #5
Big B
Banned

Big B is just really niceBig B is just really niceBig B is just really niceBig B is just really niceBig B is just really nice
I thought it was bpc-3000 that has strong healing properties? Yeah, try everything you can to get those shoulders fix, bud. I just ordered me some mk677 as I have little issues with mine. I did it about 3 years ago and it did it wonder. Just a thought for you. Also, npp or deca? Already tried either of those? You’re just in the super early stage with what you’re on right now. Give it some more time. I know it’s suck bro. Anything that slows me down in the gym just irritating. Like I said, my shoulders not so bad but it keep me from going heavy on squats, squeezing my arms under the bar, stressing shoulders out. The more weights, the worse. Hope you get better here quick. I’ll post a log on the mk677 to give you an idea how it works. It also raises your hgh levels a little but it also raises your igf levels a good bit when taking in 25mg/day. Very underrated if you asked me. Feel the same about cjc dac and ghrp combo...
Big B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2018, 10:38 PM   #6
Dawgpound_Hank

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big B View Post
I thought it was bpc-3000 that has strong healing properties? Yeah, try everything you can to get those shoulders fix, bud. I just ordered me some mk677 as I have little issues with mine. I did it about 3 years ago and it did it wonder. Just a thought for you. Also, npp or deca? Already tried either of those? You’re just in the super early stage with what you’re on right now. Give it some more time. I know it’s suck bro. Anything that slows me down in the gym just irritating. Like I said, my shoulders not so bad but it keep me from going heavy on squats, squeezing my arms under the bar, stressing shoulders out. The more weights, the worse. Hope you get better here quick. I’ll post a log on the mk677 to give you an idea how it works. It also raises your hgh levels a little but it also raises your igf levels a good bit when taking in 25mg/day. Very underrated if you asked me. Feel the same about cjc dac and ghrp combo...
No it's bpc-157 that does that. I don't wanna rely on deca bcoz it's only temp relief while on. Hate to see how they would feel once I came off of it. Thanks for the tips man. I'm starting a gh run now at 2iu ed, 5on, 2 off, so enough for 10 weeks. First time ever for me with gh. First time ever also with the bpc-157. Also first time ever for cjc-295 w/dac haha. I'm doing a bunch of shit all for the first time. Hope I get some synergistic effect regarding the healing if nothing else. I read your posts about running cjc at a high dose - 5mg ew. I didn't buy near enough for that. I'm only going 1mg ew - 500mcg 2x ew. I'm the type of guy that usually likes to run 1 thing at a time to eliminate all variables so I know what worked, but with this shoulder I'm throwing a few things in there at once. So we will see. Fuckin' blows going from 120lb db's on inclines to now 70's at a verrrry slow pace to keep the pain minimal. Other than that for chest, light sets on the pec deck to get blood in there. I'm severely limited on chest & delt day now - have been for prolly going 6-8 months or so.
Old 04-14-2018, 07:35 PM   #7
b52

b52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to behold
I'm having really bad tendonitis in my forearms. I skipped curls this past week, and for a couple weeks before I had to drop the weight significantly because of the pain. It sucks when you know you can do way more. I ordered some bpc 157 from them too. Haven't started it yet but am going to tomorrow.
b52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2018, 11:42 PM   #8
Dawgpound_Hank

Good luck with it helping you.

Haven't hit the gym past 3 days due to being sick. Gonna hit chest tomorrow. Hope I feel a little improvement - still early. Don't plan on going heavy - as bad as ny shoulders have been, I don't even need to go heavy to feel pain. Soooo we will see.
Old 04-16-2018, 10:32 PM   #9
Dawgpound_Hank

I hit chest & arms today. The pain in my shoulders was noticeably less than prior to starting bpc-157 6 days ago, BUT, due to being sick, I had an extra few days of rest doing nothing at all. So I am not going to conclude anything yet. I'll tell ya this though, I said a prayer after my workout thanking the good Lord above for an almost pain-free workout!

p.s. - I have doing all injections of bpc-157, cjc w/dac, and gh IM in right shoulder. I'm throwing everything at it. I know many say do gh subq, no localized effects, etc. I've read different views on that across the web, so I stand nothing to lose. Also with only one kit, might as well try haha.
Old 04-20-2018, 05:21 PM   #10
Dawgpound_Hank

Today is 10 days in. Hit shoulders with back yesterday. Dealing with some pretty bad sciatica past 3 days from a lumbar injury at home. I didnt feel any pain while doing smith presses yesterday in shoulder. BUT, I dont know if its from the bpc, OR that the pain shooting down my leg from sciatica cancelled out the shoulder pain. Still need more time & proof before I make a concrete call.
Old 04-21-2018, 12:46 PM   #11
Dakota
VET

Dakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to all
I definitely had significant pain relief but ultimately the scope showed that there was still a huge amount of problems with my shoulder. Way more than could have been helped. Torn bicep, two torn tendons, impingement, rotator cuff, and throw in some arthritis. There was a LOT of work done to put things in order. I do believe it helped me with my post surgery recovery. My Dr. was amazed at the progress I had in just a couple of weeks. I had my surgery in Dec and feel I am about 90% now. I am starting to lift heavier again. We all hope for miracles but I think if you can give yourself a 10-30 percent edge it is still worth the cost.
Old 04-30-2018, 01:09 AM   #12
Dawgpound_Hank

Just an update. I haven't been to the gym since my last post 10 days ago. Back pain & sciatica still going on - SLOWLY gotten better, but not to the point of hitting fhe iron. Shoulders don't hurt any, but haven't been using them duhhh. Of course still been doing the bpc-157 regimen until I run out.
Old 05-12-2018, 10:04 PM   #13
Dawgpound_Hank

So finished the run, and since back has gotten much better, I've had the chance to get in a couple chest & shoulder workouts.

The result? Nada. Zilch. Zero improvement. Sooo, either the stuff I ran is complete bunk, or my shoulder is too far gone for bpc to fix. Either way I was hoping for some, even a little improvement, but didn't happen. Oh well.
Old 05-16-2018, 08:04 PM   #14
Dakota
VET

Dakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawgpound_Hank View Post
So finished the run, and since back has gotten much better, I've had the chance to get in a couple chest & shoulder workouts.

The result? Nada. Zilch. Zero improvement. Sooo, either the stuff I ran is complete bunk, or my shoulder is too far gone for bpc to fix. Either way I was hoping for some, even a little improvement, but didn't happen. Oh well.
DPH,

I think the stuff does work (if it is real) but I think folks like you and I that have years of abuse showing up that is a bit much for it to help. I tore my bicep off, how is it going to help that? I used it post surgery and I am confident that it helped the healing and recovery. I think it will work on new injury too but not on the long term wear and tear type. I would use it again on any fresh injury or surgery without hesitation. You also continue to lift heavy bro our joints aren't the same at 50 as they are at 30.
Old 05-17-2018, 06:14 PM   #15
b52

b52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dakota View Post
DPH,

I think the stuff does work (if it is real) but I think folks like you and I that have years of abuse showing up that is a bit much for it to help. I tore my bicep off, how is it going to help that? I used it post surgery and I am confident that it helped the healing and recovery. I think it will work on new injury too but not on the long term wear and tear type. I would use it again on any fresh injury or surgery without hesitation. You also continue to lift heavy bro our joints aren't the same at 50 as they are at 30.
50? My joints hurt at 32 lol.
b52 is offline   Reply With Quote