Peak-Muscle.com  

Welcome to the Peak-Muscle.com forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. Come join us in on one of the best online fitness communities. We have 16,000 members that are likeminded towards a fitness, bodybuilding lifestyle. Registration is free and only takes but a few minutes. By joining our free community you will have access to communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to create threads to discuss and or create a fitness regimen. Or just bounce ideas off of some very knowledgeable members. So don't miss out. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Peak-Muscle.com > Off Topic > General discussion
User Name
Password

Old 03-31-2020, 12:54 PM   #1
ozzy69
Assistant Admin

ozzy69 has much to be proud ofozzy69 has much to be proud ofozzy69 has much to be proud ofozzy69 has much to be proud ofozzy69 has much to be proud ofozzy69 has much to be proud ofozzy69 has much to be proud ofozzy69 has much to be proud ofozzy69 has much to be proud of
So...

A new bathroom for guests....a yard that is immaculate....a hot tub....I LOVE COVID 19!!!!!!!

Laid off for the first time in 5 years, sitting around drinking beer and hating my wife and kids but shit is done son!!
ozzy69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2020, 01:40 PM   #2
liftsiron
Administrator

liftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by ozzy69 View Post
A new bathroom for guests....a yard that is immaculate....a hot tub....I LOVE COVID 19!!!!!!!

Laid off for the first time in 5 years, sitting around drinking beer and hating my wife and kids but shit is done son!!

I'm as bored as fuck, gym, bars, restaurants and theaters all closed for fuck knows how long.
Old 03-31-2020, 02:20 PM   #3
Roughrydr

Roughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to all
Construction hasn't stopped. I've been working my a$$ off. But getting paid is nice.

Muscle Forged In Pain
Roughrydr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2020, 06:55 PM   #4
A.B
VET

A.B is a splendid one to beholdA.B is a splendid one to beholdA.B is a splendid one to beholdA.B is a splendid one to beholdA.B is a splendid one to beholdA.B is a splendid one to beholdA.B is a splendid one to behold
We will see how long this goes for. People in Toronto supposedly aren’t getting it and shit is carrying on as usually.
A.B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2020, 07:33 PM   #5
tank100
VET

tank100 is on a distinguished road
Just heard today that everything is going to stay closed until at least April 31st. That's for IL tho.
tank100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2020, 09:45 PM   #6
Dakota
VET

Dakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by liftsiron View Post
I'm as bored as fuck, gym, bars, restaurants and theaters all closed for fuck knows how long.
Virginia just announced they are extending the mandatory shut down until JUNE 10th!! What the hell. How do they know it will take THAT long?
Old 03-31-2020, 10:24 PM   #7
Aklion
VET

Aklion will become famous soon enough
I'm fortunate that I work in an industry that has been deemed essential in my state. As a matter of fact, my sales reps are up around 30% right now. Working from home a lot, and trying to train at least a few times per week in my living room. Basically doing enough so that I maintain the muscle I have.
Aklion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2020, 01:53 PM   #8
Friggemall

Quote:
Originally Posted by tank100 View Post
Just heard today that everything is going to stay closed until at least April 31st. That's for IL tho.
That's because Pritzker is a fat f*ck and did it because he blames everything on Trump so now if he didn't and shit gets worse then its his fat ass. Hope you aren't in Chicago because that's where the cases are because those liberal dumbass can't stay home and still gather to party and shit. (sorry I was a down stater lol)

Last edited by Friggemall; 04-01-2020 at 01:56 PM..
Old 04-01-2020, 03:02 PM   #9
Dawgpound_Hank

Dawgpound_Hank is a jewel in the roughDawgpound_Hank is a jewel in the roughDawgpound_Hank is a jewel in the roughDawgpound_Hank is a jewel in the rough
OH is shut down until at least thru April 30. This blows - going batty. Getting along much better with the wife now since her period is over, so that's good news haha.

We've been hitting a few public parks/trails out in the country where hardly anybody is at. Good news is they are still open apparently - prolly bcoz so isolated I dunno. Been doing that daily to get out of the house & remain sane. Walked 3 miles yesterday up and down trails over a mountain yesterday - nice breathing workout for sure.
Dawgpound_Hank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2020, 10:07 AM   #10
Roughrydr

Roughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to all
I've been working out quite a bit more since the stay at home order. I'm still working 5 or 6 days a week, but only running one crew at a time so they can keep their distance. A lot of times if say you have framers and electricians and HVAC guys working at the same time you're walking all over each other. So it's a much slower pace.
Also I got a Walker Coonhound since my last dog died. She keeps me running around the 2 acres around my house. It's fenced with a 5 foot chain link fence. I tried to take her into the other 18 acres with the horses I havent sold yet, but she caught a scent and wanted to chase it down. So now she stays around the house.
She crawls into bed with us after we fall asleep. Lol. 80 lbs of puppy with her hot little body wanting to snuggle up.
Sorry I got distracted. But this is one of the coolest dogs I think I've ever had.

Muscle Forged In Pain
Old 04-08-2020, 01:32 PM   #11
Friggemall

You hand digging an in-ground pool yet Oz?
Watch some reruns of Lucas Lagoons Insane Pools and you will, lol.
Old 04-08-2020, 01:53 PM   #12
Dakota
VET

Dakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roughrydr View Post

Also I got a Walker Coonhound since my last dog died. She keeps me running around the 2 acres around my house. It's fenced with a 5 foot chain link fence. I tried to take her into the other 18 acres with the horses I havent sold yet, but she caught a scent and wanted to chase it down. So now she stays around the house.
She crawls into bed with us after we fall asleep. Lol. 80 lbs of puppy with her hot little body wanting to snuggle up.
Sorry I got distracted. But this is one of the coolest dogs I think I've ever had.
Do you hunt your hounds? We used to have a blast coon hunting as a kid. Back in those days before PETA and the animal rights BS you could work all day and pick up a road killed coon on the way home that was worth more than a days wages. We used to hunt all night when fur prices were high. What a way to grow up!
Old 04-09-2020, 05:07 AM   #13
Roc
VET

Roc is on a distinguished road
Yup it’s boring out there but be glad your not dead. On the other hand if this virus was so dam contagious I think we would all have it, as I’m certain I had it in January.
Roc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2020, 06:36 AM   #14
Roughrydr

No, I dont use her to hunt. But she would be perfect for it. That's what she's bred for.

Muscle Forged In Pain
Old 04-09-2020, 07:31 AM   #15
ozzy69
Assistant Admin

ozzy69 has much to be proud ofozzy69 has much to be proud ofozzy69 has much to be proud ofozzy69 has much to be proud ofozzy69 has much to be proud ofozzy69 has much to be proud ofozzy69 has much to be proud ofozzy69 has much to be proud ofozzy69 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Friggemall View Post
You hand digging an in-ground pool yet Oz?
Watch some reruns of Lucas Lagoons Insane Pools and you will, lol.
No we have an above ground set up and that’s good enough. You and a couple other fellas know I’m not gonna retire in this state so no reason to go and waste the money on in ground.
ozzy69 is offline   Reply With Quote