X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • A.B
    VET
    • Jun 2004

Get a smoker

A little late but I got a smoker last year. Small Bradley unit but makes it fool proof

Total game changer. I smoke every meat now. Chicken. Brisket. Ribs. Beef ribs.

Anyone else got one? By far the best investment I made. Throw it on. Set the internal temp. Smoke the hell out of the meat and you have amazing tender meats.

Highly recommended
  • liftsiron
    Administrator
    • Nov 2003

Sounds good. I have a pressure fryer, no oil and meats or anything only takes minutes.
    ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• ozzy69
      Assistant Admin
      • Jun 2011

I’ve been smoking meat for years. I recently picked up a blackstone griddle....that’s an amazing little piece of outdoor kitchen stuff.

Comment

• A.B
        VET
        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by ozzy69
        I’ve been smoking meat for years. I recently picked up a blackstone griddle....that’s an amazing little piece of outdoor kitchen stuff.
        Oh fck yah. A buddy of mine said “it’ll change your life”
        Best ever brother. Doing ribs today 3-2-1 method. I use neumans bbq on prettt much everything. Amazing if you haven’t tried it. Don’t even need to make your own sauce

Comment

• Roc
          VET
          • Apr 2020

I have a Weber grill and have there smoked box, good stuff, I bought a pellet smoker and it lasted 6 months, piece of crap, won’t buy one of them again

Comment

• b52
            • Oct 2006

I bought a traeger pellet smoker grill a few years back. I also have an alto shaam from the restaurant. The particular circuit kept blowing the contactor so I deceided I'll wire a plug at the house for it. Can hold like 9 racks of ribs.

Comment

• A.B
              VET
              • Jun 2004

9 racks of ribs? Jeezus I need me one of those. I got 4 racks. Does the trick

Comment

• b52
                • Oct 2006

Originally posted by A.B
                9 racks of ribs? Jeezus I need me one of those. I got 4 racks. Does the trick
                Yes sir. It's 4 shelves and about the size of a small oven. The amazing thing is it's ventless. Figure that one out. You could put it in your kitchen if you wanted to.

Comment

Working...