Next bump

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dawgpound_Hank

I say go for it! If you're really longing for it and ya don't do it, one day you will regret it. What season you plan on competing in? Lifts can prolly lay you out a cycle to prep since he's did alot of shows, still competes and places well. If your gonna do it do it right - don't take advice from every Larry, Mo or Curly who have 16" arms and never seen 5% bf.

Comment

• b52
      • Oct 2006

Originally posted by Dawgpound_Hank
      I say go for it! If you're really longing for it and ya don't do it, one day you will regret it. What season you plan on competing in? Lifts can prolly lay you out a cycle to prep since he's did alot of shows, still competes and places well. If your gonna do it do it right - don't take advice from every Larry, Mo or Curly who have 16" arms and never seen 5% bf.
      ??

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

Originally posted by b52
        ??
        ???lol

Comment

• b52
          • Oct 2006

???lol
          hahaha. I read your post and thought someone must be competing in this thread and I missed it. Read the whole thread again and I'm still lost. lol

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

Originally posted by b52
            hahaha. I read your post and thought someone must be competing in this thread and I missed it. Read the whole thread again and I'm still lost. lol
            Put down the pipe dude.

Dakota said he is thinking of doing a show.

Comment

• b52
              • Oct 2006

Put down the pipe dude.

Dakota said he is thinking of doing a show.
              Nothing gets by me.

Comment

• Roughrydr
                • Oct 2017

If the test is good I'm fine at 400 mg of cyp once a week. Occassionally I'll add some var or adrol at 50 mg ed. That's way lower than back a few years ago when I would run 1200mg eq, 800-1000mg deca with around 1500mg test e a week, plus an oral like var or tbol at 100mg ed.
                But my body paid for those days. A five tear straight run with no down time.
                Amazingly with a taper down instead of stopping cold my crash and burn wasn't near as bad as I thought it would be. There was a few months I couldn't get a bone. But that cleared up and I've been gtg for a while now.
                OFFO

Muscle Forged In Pain

Comment

• Dakota
                  VET
                  • Feb 2017

Originally posted by Roughrydr
                  If the test is good I'm fine at 400 mg of cyp once a week. Occassionally I'll add some var or adrol at 50 mg ed. That's way lower than back a few years ago when I would run 1200mg eq, 800-1000mg deca with around 1500mg test e a week, plus an oral like var or tbol at 100mg ed.
                  But my body paid for those days. A five tear straight run with no down time.
                  Amazingly with a taper down instead of stopping cold my crash and burn wasn't near as bad as I thought it would be. There was a few months I couldn't get a bone. But that cleared up and I've been gtg for a while now.
                  3500mg plus orals? Damn brother, did you check your blood pressure?
                  The older I get the better I used to be.

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

Originally posted by Dakota
                    3500mg plus orals? Damn brother, did you check your blood pressure?
                    Rough is King Kong. Anything under 220/160 & he's gtg.

Comment

• Big B
                      Banned
                      • Jan 2016

It's illegal for men over 60.
                      Lol...

Comment

• b52
                        • Oct 2006

Rough is King Kong. Anything under 220/160 & he's gtg.
                        Haha as long as it's still pre heart attack

Comment

• Roughrydr
                          • Oct 2017

I've been on blood pressure meds since I was 24. So my bp was high but not dangerous. 180-188 range upper number, 80-90ish lower number. The eq was the worst to be honest. I ran it for 26, 28 weeks at a gram a week. That shot my bp up from relatively normal ranges. After 5 years, balls to the wall cycling with no down time between changing compounds I was afraid when I decided it was time to come down.
                          OFFO

Muscle Forged In Pain

Comment

Working...