Peak-Muscle.com  

Welcome to the Peak-Muscle.com forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. Come join us in on one of the best online fitness communities. We have 16,000 members that are likeminded towards a fitness, bodybuilding lifestyle. Registration is free and only takes but a few minutes. By joining our free community you will have access to communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to create threads to discuss and or create a fitness regimen. Or just bounce ideas off of some very knowledgeable members. So don't miss out. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Peak-Muscle.com > Bodybuilding and Fitness Discussion > Supplements
User Name
Password

Old 01-19-2019, 03:41 PM   #31
gotgame
Vet

gotgame is a jewel in the roughgotgame is a jewel in the roughgotgame is a jewel in the roughgotgame is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by MR. BMJ View Post
GG, what ended up as your verdict on Nizoral for the hair? Maybe more for prevention measures? Or was it worthless for you?

I know you use other products now that you posted at the other place, but was wondering about Nizoral since it's pretty easy to obtain.

This maybe deserves it's own thread.
I use nizoral a few times a week 2%. I do believe that a degree of topical fungal results in low level inflammation that may contribute to a degree of hairloss and ketoconazole may help with that. Im not sure if the topical keto has a meaningful antiandrogen effect though.

I did have quite intense scalp itch for a while that seems to have stopped with nizoral.

umm in terms of hair i use a lot of stuff.

Script for combo from murray ave - 30% minox, retin a, progesterone, hydro cort, finasteride.

occasion 0.1% straight topical retin a

compounded topical dutasteride

nizoral.

my hair hasnt looked this full and dense in years.. hair loss basically stopped. i mean its not perfect but im also not a 12 year old boy or korean... sorry my woman is always watching these asian drama shows and everyone has a perfect hairline lol.
gotgame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2019, 07:05 PM   #32
b52

b52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by gotgame View Post
FYI...in terms of articular cartilage repair that doesnt do crap..i mean nothing.. may help a bit with inflammation but there are better things if you are just addressing inflammation.

First articular cartialge is AVASCULAR... so if somehow those joints supps get absorbed and somehow get transported to vessels near your joints...it then runs out of roads and cant physically get to your articular cartilage to do any meaningful repair.

Two years ago we ran a multiple year study at, in my opinion, the biggest academic institution in the US, doing t1 rho imaging for cartilage repair...and joint supps didnt do crap... some of the prelim stufff i believe was published but the final is still going back and forth with editing..

I said meaningful because in theory if some of those molecules made there way into the synovial fluid via diffusion superficially it maybe could have made its way in...maaaybe but that was the premise for the study to give it hope but it doesnt work like that in real life.

Id suggest stop taking things that dont work. This is what happens with the internet and the fitness/health community. Please learn that certain things are used to build cartilage...say well if we ingest them then it must help build cartilage... ppl notice some decrease joint pain so it must be working....NOPE..its due to inflammation..ppl didnt piece together that it was impossible to work

Damn, let me peel myself up off the floor real quick. I know there's no solid proof in it actually repairing cartilage and I do take anti inflammatories for my joint pain. I look at it as if there's a slight possibility it might help it's not gonna hurt. I've done alflutop in the joint also. Do you have any suggestions on anything since you seem to have a good deal of knowledge on it or should I get ready for another shalacking?
b52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2019, 08:36 PM   #33
gotgame
Vet

gotgame is a jewel in the roughgotgame is a jewel in the roughgotgame is a jewel in the roughgotgame is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by b52 View Post
Damn, let me peel myself up off the floor real quick. I know there's no solid proof in it actually repairing cartilage and I do take anti inflammatories for my joint pain. I look at it as if there's a slight possibility it might help it's not gonna hurt. I've done alflutop in the joint also. Do you have any suggestions on anything since you seem to have a good deal of knowledge on it or should I get ready for another shalacking?

lol i tell patients its gonna work because your wallet is gonna be lighter thus less weight to carry around resulting in less joint pain ;-)
gotgame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2019, 09:59 PM   #34
b52

b52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
lol i tell patients its gonna work because your wallet is gonna be lighter thus less weight to carry around resulting in less joint pain ;-)
Lol my wife bought this bottle so I'm good there. I just started taking it recently to see if it would help. You don't know for certain until you try so that's the way I look at things. In all honesty I don't think it has really helped much.
b52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2019, 12:37 PM   #35
theprince
Banned

theprince is on a distinguished road
Combine hawthorn berry with 400-500 mg of Magnesium citrate and you can cut your hawthorn dose in half and get the same effects.

Ultimate stack for blood pressure:
Mag citrate 500mg
Dandelion root 1 g
Hawthorn berry 1-3 g or as needed

Ultimate stack for being regular and cleaning your intestines (can get rid of allergies):
Magnesium citrate 400mg
Dandelion root 1-2g
Black walnut 500 mg
Ginger root 500 mg

Stuff I take almost everyday give or take a few in rotation:

Magnesium
Dandelion
Ginger root
Absorbic acid
Cayenne pepper
Zinc
Burdock root (high dose to get rid of bacne)
Choline bitartrate
Nettle leaf
Beet root
Dbol
Echinacea
Yohimbine hcl extract 5mg
Black walnut (saved my life and my favorite when used sparingly)
L-Arginine
Milk thistle
Valerian root
Kratom (white Hulu for motivation and creativity, red Bali for sedation and creativity, yellow maeng da for energy and focus)

Those are most of the basics, sometimes I'll take some exotics like Grape seed Bromelain

Also I've used Nizoral 2% before. Awesome stuff

Prince
theprince is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2019, 12:37 PM   #36
theprince
Banned

And MSM
Old 03-12-2019, 08:05 AM   #37
arjunsharda
Banned

arjunsharda is on a distinguished road
Revital Capsule is a complete and balanced daily health supplement every adult person can use it.
arjunsharda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2019, 12:12 PM   #38
theprince
Banned

Quote:
I use nizoral a few times a week 2%. I do believe that a degree of topical fungal results in low level inflammation that may contribute to a degree of hairloss and ketoconazole may help with that. Im not sure if the topical keto has a meaningful antiandrogen effect though.

I did have quite intense scalp itch for a while that seems to have stopped with nizoral.

umm in terms of hair i use a lot of stuff.

Script for combo from murray ave - 30% minox, retin a, progesterone, hydro cort, finasteride.

occasion 0.1% straight topical retin a

compounded topical dutasteride

nizoral.

my hair hasnt looked this full and dense in years.. hair loss basically stopped. i mean its not perfect but im also not a 12 year old boy or korean... sorry my woman is always watching these asian drama shows and everyone has a perfect hairline lol.
Just came into say you're on the money with this statement/theory. I've proven it and ketoconazole 2% along with Regenepure Dr and some other secret formulas were what I used to regrow my hair that was widows peaking in college. Full head now. Thank you God!
Old 03-12-2019, 12:13 PM   #39
theprince
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by arjunsharda View Post
Revital Capsule is a complete and balanced daily health supplement every adult person can use it.
Lol who's this? ^^^
Old 03-13-2019, 04:29 AM   #40
liftsiron
Administrator

liftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by theprince View Post
Lol who's this? ^^^
Spammer from India. Ex-spammer I should say.