I Think I'm Going To Quit

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Roughrydr
    • Oct 2017

I screwed up already. The little blonde chick I was telling you about came over a couple of hours ago on her lunch break. She works very close by and gets an hour lunch. We've been flirting in person and over the phone and text for several weeks. I guess she figured today was the day and met me at my shop.
    She came over and over again. At least five times. The second time she was on top, banging away, she climbed off right before she came and squirted on my sofa in my shop. Tiny little breasts. Both nipples pierced. Pretty little shaved mound. And some very nice tat work. And she loved kissing. I enjoy kissing. I'm screwed. And I'm a freaking loser asshole!
    But shes so freaking cute. And a hot ass body. We really enjoyed each other. Shes already texting me about the next time.
    OFFO

Muscle Forged In Pain

Comment

• legaljuicer
      VET
      • May 2005

lmao. I knew it wouldn't last
      Being a Ninja and working in the shadows to be a Beast next year

Comment

• A1food4u

Originally posted by Roughrydr
        I screwed up already. The little blonde chick I was telling you about came over a couple of hours ago on her lunch break. She works very close by and gets an hour lunch. We've been flirting in person and over the phone and text for several weeks. I guess she figured today was the day and met me at my shop.
        She came over and over again. At least five times. The second time she was on top, banging away, she climbed off right before she came and squirted on my sofa in my shop. Tiny little breasts. Both nipples pierced. Pretty little shaved mound. And some very nice tat work. And she loved kissing. I enjoy kissing. I'm screwed. And I'm a freaking loser asshole!
        But shes so freaking cute. And a hot ass body. We really enjoyed each other. Shes already texting me about the next time.
        when you got it... you got it....

Comment

• Roughrydr
          • Oct 2017

The contractor chick came by today. Just happened to catch me at my shop grabbing some tools. She jumped on me and said I want to fu@%. I told her no, I was trying to quit cheating. She said we arent cheating baby, I'm in love with you, as she stripped down naked. I'm trying to explain my decision, she starts playing until i couldn't take any more. I think I'm going to quit trying to quit. My Dad always said I shouldn't be a quitter. So, I've quit quitting.
          OFFO

Muscle Forged In Pain

Comment

• legaljuicer
            VET
            • May 2005

LMAO!!! it is hard when they throw themselves at you

Comment

• Roughrydr
              • Oct 2017

You know the sad part. If I was single and actually looking for the sex I wouldn't be able to get it unless I paid for it.
              OFFO

Muscle Forged In Pain

Comment

• legaljuicer
                VET
                • May 2005

true... I have been there a few times. My ring is a magnet lol

Comment

• Beef Newton
                  VET
                  • Nov 2018

I've straight up told my current girlfriend if the opportunity presents itself, I will not refuse it. Life is too short and head too good.

Comment

Working...