Peak-Muscle.com  

Welcome to the Peak-Muscle.com forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. Come join us in on one of the best online fitness communities. We have 16,000 members that are likeminded towards a fitness, bodybuilding lifestyle. Registration is free and only takes but a few minutes. By joining our free community you will have access to communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to create threads to discuss and or create a fitness regimen. Or just bounce ideas off of some very knowledgeable members. So don't miss out. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Peak-Muscle.com > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > Anabolic Steroids
User Name
Password

Old 02-03-2019, 02:49 PM   #16
Glycomann

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cabo Jo View Post
never used prop before one week ago today. i thought it would just hurt lol. i love it crazy workouts, great sex drive.test only for me these days. i'd rather drink a few beers, than pass orals through my liver. tren makes me want to beat assholes like my old boss down.
Really?? back in the day I used orals AND drank some beers and rum and sometimes bourbon. Back in the 8os we basically took an oral for the entire cycle. That was normal. Most guys would go out clubbing. Hell that was part of the fun to be jacked and out chasing down Phillies. Then gain none of us were eating 80 or 100 mg a day of orals back then. WE also use to take time ff cycle, most of us was 3 months on and 3 months off so we already had built in the recovery. So, lower doses, better drugs, off cycle periods.

I remember once I did an oral bridge. I think I had 3 bottles of dianabol and 3 bottles of SPA oxandrolone. I took 3-4 a day of the dianabol til they ran out and then 3-4 tabs of the oxandrolone a day until they were gone. I did that after a deca and dianabol cycle. The oral bridge basically let me hold my size the whole time. I remember my wife saying the size lasted a long time. She thought I was completely off during the bridge. Once the bridge ended the size fell off in about a month. Blood work was pretty sporadic back then. I never got tested on cycle. Always off cycle. The only time I had a value that was out of range was the day after a judo competition. Back then they tested for CPK as a cardiac marker. Mine was in the 5000 range when normal was may 100 or so. Turns out the damage I did in the competition was the culprit. I had fessed up to the doc that I had a history of AAS use. In the end he said I had no damage from their use.

Last edited by Glycomann; 02-03-2019 at 02:57 PM..
Old 02-03-2019, 04:58 PM   #17
Tat2dluvchylde
VET

Tat2dluvchylde is on a distinguished road
loved reading this!
Tat2dluvchylde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2019, 07:04 PM   #18
Cabo Jo
Vet

Cabo Jo is a jewel in the roughCabo Jo is a jewel in the roughCabo Jo is a jewel in the roughCabo Jo is a jewel in the rough
Ya I hear you back in the day no big deal. I've done BB shows with heavy orals diuretics you name it. At this point in life need to get as many miles as I can from what's left. I work heavy construction carpentry. Test good eating lots of water seems to work best. Still walking around at 225 10% @ 55 yrs old. Nothing left to prove. Health is wealth these days.

QUOTE=Glycomann;351661]Really?? back in the day I used orals AND drank some beers and rum and sometimes bourbon. Back in the 8os we basically took an oral for the entire cycle. That was normal. Most guys would go out clubbing. Hell that was part of the fun to be jacked and out chasing down Phillies. Then gain none of us were eating 80 or 100 mg a day of orals back then. WE also use to take time ff cycle, most of us was 3 months on and 3 months off so we already had built in the recovery. So, lower doses, better drugs, off cycle periods.

I remember once I did an oral bridge. I think I had 3 bottles of dianabol and 3 bottles of SPA oxandrolone. I took 3-4 a day of the dianabol til they ran out and then 3-4 tabs of the oxandrolone a day until they were gone. I did that after a deca and dianabol cycle. The oral bridge basically let me hold my size the whole time. I remember my wife saying the size lasted a long time. She thought I was completely off during the bridge. Once the bridge ended the size fell off in about a month. Blood work was pretty sporadic back then. I never got tested on cycle. Always off cycle. The only time I had a value that was out of range was the day after a judo competition. Back then they tested for CPK as a cardiac marker. Mine was in the 5000 range when normal was may 100 or so. Turns out the damage I did in the competition was the culprit. I had fessed up to the doc that I had a history of AAS use. In the end he said I had no damage from their use.[/QUOTE]

Last edited by Cabo Jo; 02-03-2019 at 07:07 PM..
Cabo Jo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2019, 08:16 PM   #19
Glycomann

^^ I don't really feel that good over 210 anymore. As I get older I expect to get lighter and hopefully stay leanish.

Last edited by Glycomann; 02-03-2019 at 10:13 PM..
Old 02-03-2019, 09:32 PM   #20
Cabo Jo
Vet

Cabo Jo is a jewel in the roughCabo Jo is a jewel in the roughCabo Jo is a jewel in the roughCabo Jo is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glycomann View Post
^^ I don't really feel that good over 210 anymore. As I get older I expect to get lighter and hopefully stay cleanish.
225lbs at 6"1" not that big. I weigh 217 in the morning lol. I hear you though.
Cabo Jo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2019, 07:07 PM   #21
Glycomann

Reviving this I'm bored thread. Just started up a new cycle after pristine bloodwork after 5 weeks off. A week in Italy eating pasta and drinking wine made my blood like that of a 20 year old. I plan to do that as often as possible.

I'm currently just week 1 into this

1-8 400 mg Test C
1-8 250 mg DHB
1-8 300 Primobolan
1-8300 mcg/d GHRP2
1-3 LR3 50 mcg/d

The Test C is West-Ward from the pharmacy and, as I said before, seems underdosed to me. I tested at 240 ng/dL on this junk at a dose that has me at 700-800 on Sun Pharma from same pharmacy. So.. not really sure I'm really on 400 mg Test.

Last edited by Glycomann; 03-26-2019 at 07:09 PM..