Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jrod
    • Jun 2010

toremifene vs clomifene

Does anyone have experience with both in order to comment on which may be more effective.
  • BikerTrash
    Vet
    • Aug 2011

I think it could be dependant on what your combating ? what you were or are currently using .Lots of variables on this....
    The effectiveness imo is on what your using it against will determine which to use.

Comment

• jrod
      • Jun 2010

Aren't they both used for post cycle therapy? Wouldn't one use it to get natural test levels back?

Comment

• Darkness
        • Apr 2011

I hear many nice things about tor, but good ol' age tested Clomid is for me. I know tor works, but it is relatively new for use in this type of application, so few bros will have knowledge around use, doses, etc. But If I start a thread asking how to run PCT with clomid, a hundred people here could post what to do.

Comment

• Glycomann

I'm with Dark meat here. i tend to stick with the older drugs. The newer stuff nobody really know the long term effects or shorter term adverse effects really until the drugs are 10 years old. if you mega dose clomid it will mess up your eyes but who knows. Maybe Torem will fuck them up worse or do something else and we won't know it for years. Then it could be too late to do anything about it. At least with Nolva and Clomid you have a good idea what to do and what to expect.

Comment

• Darkness
            • Apr 2011

Dark meat? lol I think

Comment

• Glycomann

Originally posted by Darkness
              Dark meat? lol I think

Comment

• bigpapabuff

Its hard to go against clomid with all the real world experiences AND all the studies. It is the most studied serm for this purpose and has been proven effective. Hard to break away from that.

Comment

• irish_2003
                  Vet
                  • Oct 2011

my fear of clomid has become great since knowing that's how our friend Grim, owner of enhancegenetics board got his strokes that paralyzed him...he started with a couple small strokes in the eye that he was unaware of and then the big one followed...understanding that, and noticing how every time i take clomid i get extrememly cloudy and stuffy head and bloodshot eyes it frightens me...i'm doing very well with torem currently...and it can be used either on cycle or off cycle...

Comment

• Glycomann

i get the mucus in the eyes thing too at like 50 mg/d. I only use 25 mg/d and it seems to work. The last 2 years I recovered really well.

Comment

• A.B
                      VET
                      • Jun 2004

Almost done my pct and clomid used. No issues. Recovering better then normal. I ramped up the hcg near end ofthe cycle which seemed to really help

Comment

• Time2grow
                        • Nov 2012

I read that a bit of both is best.
                        any one here do this?
                        I have used both but not at same time.

Comment

• ERLCHEMS

I wouldnt abandon clomiphene as your choice of restorative. Clomiphene is a phenomenal estrogen antagonist in the hypothalamus and hence is the universally used serm in medicine for treatment of hypogonadism.

However, I would certainly use toremifene over tamoxifen for the treatment and maintenance of gynecomastia

Comment

• MR. BMJ
                            • Apr 2006

I took both of these together along with HMG and HCG earlier this year to knock up my fiancé. Toremifene is good shit!

Comment

• Deacon
                              Vet
                              • Jan 2005

HMG is supposed to be also - but it is expensive
                              Originally Posted by Doink the clown;
                              "Every gym has the tard who never gets bigger,never shuts up,and never goes away!"

"If you say you are not afraid to die either your lying or your a Ghurka,"

"Amatures built the Ark - professionals built the Titanic."

Comment

Working...