Peak-Muscle.com  

Welcome to the Peak-Muscle.com forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. Come join us in on one of the best online fitness communities. We have 16,000 members that are likeminded towards a fitness, bodybuilding lifestyle. Registration is free and only takes but a few minutes. By joining our free community you will have access to communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to create threads to discuss and or create a fitness regimen. Or just bounce ideas off of some very knowledgeable members. So don't miss out. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Peak-Muscle.com > Off Topic > General discussion
User Name
Password

Old 02-23-2019, 12:34 PM   #1
Roughrydr

Roughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to all
Squats Give Me The Shits

Each week there is one morning I wake up with dread. It's not Monday morning as much sense as that makes. Nope. It's dreaded leg day. I rue the thought of getting to the gym and doing legs, no matter what day it falls on.
As I prepare to hit the gym my body revolts and diarrhea sets in. Once I'm cleaned out I head to the gym praying all the squat racks are in use. But they never are. On the rare occasion that they are the guys or girls will look at me and willingly yield their equipment to me. Freaking quitters. So now i have the hated task of loading the bar as I increase poundage. But honestly putting all the weights away after I'm finished is the worst. Especially after leg presses. You keep unloading the bar plate after plate and it just never seems to end.
The only good thing about leg day is finishing that last set, puking in the garbage can, if you make it, and collapsing on the floor with a hard on for all the world to see.
I hate doing legs.

Muscle Forged In Pain

Last edited by Roughrydr; 02-23-2019 at 01:22 PM..
Roughrydr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2019, 12:59 PM   #2
b52

b52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to behold
I'm right there with ya and I ain't squatting what you are. lol
b52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2019, 02:33 PM   #3
A1food4u

I must not be doing something right.... if I flop on the flour their ain't no tent sticking up...
Old 02-23-2019, 05:02 PM   #4
Roughrydr

Roughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to all
Squats make it shrink. Leg extensions get me hard. I always finish with them. Lol

Muscle Forged In Pain
Old 02-24-2019, 12:04 AM   #5
Darkness

Darkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant future
My wife squatted with me today. Lots of plates moving around I betw sets but we did a brutal leg workout together. I haven’t puked in years but a while back she puked in the squat rack. That was pretty sexy but when she did two more sets it was special.

My knees are shot and I’m struggling working enough weight to work everything. I’ve slowed it way down and added rest pauses and a very slow temp and quarter reps and all that shit to get them trained.
Darkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2019, 07:48 AM   #6
Roughrydr

Your wife sounds like a bad ass. Mine used to be. She still looks good for her age. But I have to keep reminding her she already ate breakfast or she will eat over and over again. Lol. Well, it's not really funny.
In my opinion, there is no day of the week that gives you a greater sense of accomplishment than after you've completed your leg training. The rest of the week is just fluff. Well.... chest day is fun too, but for me doesn't require the sheer will power that legs do. I look fv forward to bench day. But squats? I'm shutting now just thinking about yesterday.

Muscle Forged In Pain
Old 02-24-2019, 11:29 AM   #7
Dakota
VET

Dakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to all
By coincidence my BB friend was in the gym at the same time as me yesterday. You know the guy that just placed in the NPC.... It was leg day for him too.... guess who tried to play along with a REAL BBer? PHUUUUUUUUCK. My gym is two floors. Guess who was holding on to the hand rail with both hands trying to go down the stairs after trying to play with the big boys yesterday? I can't move today. It hurts to sit down on the toilet. Then guess who developed hemorrhoids from lifting yesterday? I hope I NEVER see him in the gym again. I would rather be a skinny wimp. I am one big OUCH today. There are levels to BBing. I should have known better. Pride is a terrible thing.
Old 02-24-2019, 12:07 PM   #8
b52

b52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkness View Post
My wife squatted with me today. Lots of plates moving around I betw sets but we did a brutal leg workout together. I haven’t puked in years but a while back she puked in the squat rack. That was pretty sexy but when she did two more sets it was special.

My knees are shot and I’m struggling working enough weight to work everything. I’ve slowed it way down and added rest pauses and a very slow temp and quarter reps and all that shit to get them trained.
I train with my wife occasionally. Although it's more her trying to keep up with me, it's fun. Gotta give it to her she tries.
Old 02-24-2019, 01:11 PM   #9
Darkness

Darkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by b52 View Post
I train with my wife occasionally. Although it's more her trying to keep up with me, it's fun. Gotta give it to her she tries.
My wife has become more advanced than me when it comes to technical training and nutrition.
Darkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2019, 04:22 PM   #10
Dawgpound_Hank

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dakota View Post
By coincidence my BB friend was in the gym at the same time as me yesterday. You know the guy that just placed in the NPC.... It was leg day for him too.... guess who tried to play along with a REAL BBer? PHUUUUUUUUCK. My gym is two floors. Guess who was holding on to the hand rail with both hands trying to go down the stairs after trying to play with the big boys yesterday? I can't move today. It hurts to sit down on the toilet. Then guess who developed hemorrhoids from lifting yesterday? I hope I NEVER see him in the gym again. I would rather be a skinny wimp. I am one big OUCH today. There are levels to BBing. I should have known better. Pride is a terrible thing.
Good job bro! If a guy don't have a hem or 2, they train like a pussy. I've had them for years from leg day haha.
Old 02-25-2019, 09:20 AM   #11
b52

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawgpound_Hank View Post
Good job bro! If a guy don't have a hem or 2, they train like a pussy. I've had them for years from leg day haha.
Never put that together before. Makes plenty of sense now.
Old 02-25-2019, 09:43 AM   #12
Big B
Banned

Big B is just really niceBig B is just really niceBig B is just really niceBig B is just really niceBig B is just really nice
I love them leg days...
Big B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2019, 01:43 PM   #13
Roughrydr

Masochist.

Muscle Forged In Pain
Old 02-25-2019, 07:56 PM   #14
Dakota
VET

Dakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by b52 View Post
Never put that together before. Makes plenty of sense now.
I would have thought that walking away from doing deep squats feeling like someone stuck a handful up marbles up your ass would have been a clue for you.

I am suffering, worse case I have had in ages.
Old 02-25-2019, 11:11 PM   #15
b52

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dakota View Post
I would have thought that walking away from doing deep squats feeling like someone stuck a handful up marbles up your ass would have been a clue for you.

I am suffering, worse case I have had in ages.
Oh I've gotten them before just never made the connection. Cvs has a really good cream. Makes them go bye bye real quick. The 25.99 one in the silver tube. Do yourself a favor and go get a tube.