Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kluso
    Vet
    • Dec 2016

If top quality is your game I would become a Legionnaire with 1stPhorm. Their proteins are amazing and low temp processing makes them the best I have used. They have creatine and all kinds of products. With being a leagionaor U get free shipping and commissions on what u sell. U could either sell there products or use there products to make preworkout shakes and postworkout shakes. Or maybe find a local 1stPhorm leagionair to set up shop in your gym like Dakota was saying. Rent him some space during the busy hours. I would totally do that if I lived in your area.

Comment

• Dakota
      VET
      • Feb 2017

Originally posted by Moto Ace
      As a fellow gym owner, we are doing a number of things to attract a wide variety of clients which it sounds like you are focused on a very limited group. SO with that being said, I would look at other ways to generate revenue, ie supplements. We offer Redcon1 supplements as well as a private labeled CBD product line. Right now we have added 450/per week to our gross sales, in supplements only.

Feel free to message me if you would like any more guidance/input.
      Would Private Label be something worth investigating? If you have your own niche gym maybe a PL Protein and supplement line with you name would fit in. If so my advice would be to keep the line very limited in number to start. Each product has a high initial investment. Maybe just start with a good tasting Whey Protein and a PWO powder. Just throwing this out there brain storming for some brothers. I have NO idea what the mark ups are and if it is a worthy while endeavor.
      The older I get the better I used to be.

Comment

• Moto Ace
        Vet
        • Dec 2015

Originally posted by Dakota
        Would Private Label be something worth investigating? If you have your own niche gym maybe a PL Protein and supplement line with you name would fit in. If so my advice would be to keep the line very limited in number to start. Each product has a high initial investment. Maybe just start with a good tasting Whey Protein and a PWO powder. Just throwing this out there brain storming for some brothers. I have NO idea what the mark ups are and if it is a worthy while endeavor.
        We are currently looking at the private label for a protein supplement. The CBD was a no brainer when you know the person that owns the lab where it is produced. As for mark up on the CBD, we are marking up most products 100% which includes the lab producing the labels, packaging etc. The CBD is adding about 2k a month in revenue alone. The CBD goes over very well in the gym

Comment

• chicken_hawk
          VET
          • May 2018

Originally posted by Kluso
          If top quality is your game I would become a Legionnaire with 1stPhorm. Their proteins are amazing and low temp processing makes them the best I have used. They have creatine and all kinds of products. With being a leagionaor U get free shipping and commissions on what u sell. U could either sell there products or use there products to make preworkout shakes and postworkout shakes. Or maybe find a local 1stPhorm leagionair to set up shop in your gym like Dakota was saying. Rent him some space during the busy hours. I would totally do that if I lived in your area.
          Thanks I will totally look into that. Additional revenue would be nice and products that matched our commitment would be great.

Hawk

Comment

Working...