Peak-Muscle.com  

Welcome to the Peak-Muscle.com forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. Come join us in on one of the best online fitness communities. We have 16,000 members that are likeminded towards a fitness, bodybuilding lifestyle. Registration is free and only takes but a few minutes. By joining our free community you will have access to communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to create threads to discuss and or create a fitness regimen. Or just bounce ideas off of some very knowledgeable members. So don't miss out. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Peak-Muscle.com > Off Topic > General discussion
User Name
Password

Old 03-25-2019, 01:12 PM   #31
Roughrydr

Roughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to all
I screwed up already. The little blonde chick I was telling you about came over a couple of hours ago on her lunch break. She works very close by and gets an hour lunch. We've been flirting in person and over the phone and text for several weeks. I guess she figured today was the day and met me at my shop.
She came over and over again. At least five times. The second time she was on top, banging away, she climbed off right before she came and squirted on my sofa in my shop. Tiny little breasts. Both nipples pierced. Pretty little shaved mound. And some very nice tat work. And she loved kissing. I enjoy kissing. I'm screwed. And I'm a freaking loser asshole!
But shes so freaking cute. And a hot ass body. We really enjoyed each other. Shes already texting me about the next time.

Muscle Forged In Pain
Roughrydr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2019, 01:57 PM   #32
legaljuicer
VET

legaljuicer is on a distinguished road
lmao. I knew it wouldn't last
Old 03-26-2019, 02:44 PM   #33
A1food4u

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roughrydr View Post
I screwed up already. The little blonde chick I was telling you about came over a couple of hours ago on her lunch break. She works very close by and gets an hour lunch. We've been flirting in person and over the phone and text for several weeks. I guess she figured today was the day and met me at my shop.
She came over and over again. At least five times. The second time she was on top, banging away, she climbed off right before she came and squirted on my sofa in my shop. Tiny little breasts. Both nipples pierced. Pretty little shaved mound. And some very nice tat work. And she loved kissing. I enjoy kissing. I'm screwed. And I'm a freaking loser asshole!
But shes so freaking cute. And a hot ass body. We really enjoyed each other. Shes already texting me about the next time.
when you got it... you got it....
Old 03-27-2019, 01:27 PM   #34
Roughrydr

Roughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to all
The contractor chick came by today. Just happened to catch me at my shop grabbing some tools. She jumped on me and said I want to fu@%. I told her no, I was trying to quit cheating. She said we arent cheating baby, I'm in love with you, as she stripped down naked. I'm trying to explain my decision, she starts playing until i couldn't take any more. I think I'm going to quit trying to quit. My Dad always said I shouldn't be a quitter. So, I've quit quitting.

Muscle Forged In Pain
Old 03-27-2019, 01:43 PM   #35
legaljuicer
VET

LMAO!!! it is hard when they throw themselves at you
Old 03-27-2019, 02:30 PM   #36
Roughrydr

You know the sad part. If I was single and actually looking for the sex I wouldn't be able to get it unless I paid for it.

Muscle Forged In Pain
Old 03-27-2019, 02:53 PM   #37
legaljuicer
VET

true... I have been there a few times. My ring is a magnet lol
Old 03-27-2019, 03:09 PM   #38
Beef Newton
VET

Space Invaders Champion!
Beef Newton will become famous soon enough
I've straight up told my current girlfriend if the opportunity presents itself, I will not refuse it. Life is too short and head too good.
Beef Newton is offline   Reply With Quote