• Show
Clear All
  • Thate
    Vet
    • Mar 2007

is this a new prohormone?

Comment

• bufbiker

Beastdrol has been around for a while, they've just tweaked the formula a bit. So far I'm not seeing impressive strength gains like with an oral steroid. But at two weeks in now I do have that continual pumped look like an oral aas gives you and I've gotten leaner in spite of my crappy diet.
      Hope that answers your question.
      Couldn't lift Tuesday due to rain and yesterday had to go to Orlando club house but got in 5 sets of seated military press and 5 sets of bent over rows.
      Did all sets at 275, except shoulders I warmed up at 135, then 225, then did my 5 working sets.
      I am getting a bit stronger. Doing more reps per set with less rest between sets.

Comment

• bufbiker

Friday did legs.
        Knees were hurting pretty bad so I didn't go over 405. I did 15 reps per set and got a decent pump.
        Saturday got rained out all day.
        Sunday was busy all day.
        The main effect I'm noticing from the beastdrol is a pumped look and I seem to be leaning a bit without dieting.
        It's not as powerful as an oral aas but does have similar benefits.
        I'm not running test or anything else with it so that may be causing the effects to be less dramatic than it could be. On the other hand, I have continuous bouts with getting inconvenient hard on so my test levels are for sure being elevated by it.

Comment

• bufbiker

Yesterday evening was flat bench. Got a late start so it was a short but effective session.
          Keeping all sets to 60 seconds of rest between sets to up the intensity of a cut off training session.
          Flat bench - 225×20, 315×15, 405×12, 455×8, 455×7, 455×5, 405×8, 225×18
          That was all the time I had but I was burnt after that.
          Pretty decent pump from the fast pace I think. Muscles never had a chance to rest.

Comment

• bufbiker

Yesterday did shoulders and back. Seated Military Press and bent over rows.
            MP - 225×15, 225×17, 275×10, 275×8, 255×8, 245×6, 225×10
            Rows - 225×25, 275×15, 315×10, ×10, ×8, ×5
            Still feel the pump a little bit today. Biceps got a decent pump from rows. I did a few sets underhanded.
            I always play with width, hand placement etc to try to target different muscles while doing the same exercise.

Comment

• Player
              • Mar 2016

I was ready to get me sime beastdrol until you said it made cum taste bad. That's a deal breaker for me. I can't have those types of complaints from my companion. S

Comment

• bufbiker

It could just be me. When I'm on aas she says my cum tastes terrible. She's a swallower. So if your old lady doesn't complain about your taste while on cycle you won't have any problems with the beastdrol. I'm actually going to get checked by my Dr because I think I have either a urinary tract infection or problems with my prostate. If it's a urinary infection that could change the taste a bit I would think.

Comment

• bufbiker

Friday, 4/8, I did arms. My usual superset of Olympic bar Curls and lying Tricep extensions at a continuous weight of 135.
                  135×15/20, 10/20, 8/17, 8/15, 8/15.
                  Then I put the bar to only 95lbs and repped bi's and tri's until I reached total failure. I'm still slightly sore today, Monday.
                  Saturday did legs. Squats at 495 for 5 sets of 10, then dropped to 315 and did a set to failure. Then 3 sets extensions followed by 3 sets of leg curls.
                  The pump was insane and today I can barely walk.
                  Weight is up 10 lbs from 3 weeks ago without trying to gain or lose weight. Must be the beastdrol.

Comment

• bufbiker

Week 4 of beastdrol trial. It's kicking into high gear. Strength was up yesterday and weight up over 10 lbs but other than not being able to wear my normal jeans I can't tell by looking in the mirror except that I'm bigger. In other words no sloppy fat gain with the weight gain.
                    Flat bench - 225×20, 315×12, 405×10, 455×9, 455×8, 455×6, 455×7, then did a strip down set, no rest except time it took to pull weight off. 455×6, 405×9, 315×14, 235×18, 135× until I couldn't raise my arms up any more, 30 something.
                    What a burn. I haven't had the energy or drive to push myself like that in agrs!

Comment

• bufbiker

Hit shoulders and back yesterday. Seated Military Press and bent over rows. Used 275 on everything after warming up shoulders. Hitting 20 reps first set 17, 15, 15, 12.
                      Bent over rows at 275 also which is sort of light for this exercise but was wanting reps. 25, 22, 20, 16, 12 with minimal rest between sets.

Comment

• Andreas Munzer

Originally posted by bufbiker
                        Week 4 of beastdrol trial. It's kicking into high gear. Strength was up yesterday and weight up over 10 lbs but other than not being able to wear my normal jeans I can't tell by looking in the mirror except that I'm bigger. In other words no sloppy fat gain with the weight gain.
                        Flat bench - 225×20, 315×12, 405×10, 455×9, 455×8, 455×6, 455×7, then did a strip down set, no rest except time it took to pull weight off. 455×6, 405×9, 315×14, 235×18, 135× until I couldn't raise my arms up any more, 30 something.
                        What a burn. I haven't had the energy or drive to push myself like that in agrs!
                        awesome to see!!!!!

Comment

• bufbiker

Final review and results.
                          In 30 days I gained 12 lbs. The only dietary change was I added a post work out protein shake. It is a lean looking weight gain, not a watery one.
                          I never maxed out anything but stayed at my maintenance levels of weight used. But, my repetition numbers increased and the last 10 days on beastdrol it was obvious I was on something.
                          Throughout, beginning at the end of week one I kept that pumped look and feel that you get with oral aas. I had arimidex on hand but never had to use it so in my case aromatization was minimal, if at all.
                          For me, at age 60, it was effective. What will be interesting to see will be if I maintain at this weight now that I'm off, or will my body readjust back to 245ish.
                          On a 1 to 10 scale of otc products I give it a 9.
                          Thanks for the opportunity to try your product. You've got a winner on your hands for the geriatric crew.
                          I'd be interested to see how a younger man fares on it.
                          Great product for a non aas prohormone.

Comment

• Andreas Munzer

In 30 days I gained 12 lbs. The only dietary change was I added a post work out protein shake. It is a lean looking weight gain, not a watery one.
                            I never maxed out anything but stayed at my maintenance levels of weight used. But, my repetition numbers increased and the last 10 days on beastdrol it was obvious I was on something.
                            Throughout, beginning at the end of week one I kept that pumped look and feel that you get with oral aas. I had arimidex on hand but never had to use it so in my case aromatization was minimal, if at all.
                            For me, at age 60, it was effective. What will be interesting to see will be if I maintain at this weight now that I'm off, or will my body readjust back to 245ish.
                            Thanks for the opportunity to try your product. You've got a winner on your hands for the geriatric crew.
                            awesome results thanks for running this log

Comment

• cane

Glad to see beastdrol did so well for you buff.This is one of the best beastdrol logs we had on any board with constant updates and a final review,Thanks for everything buff

Comment

• bufbiker

No problem. Use it wherever you want with Lifts permission of course.
                                I was surprised how strong it kicked in during the last week.
                                By the way, I have maintained the weight gain while slightly dropping my caloric intake by 750 calories a day.
                                Last edited by Guest; 05-18-2016, 06:47 PM.

Comment

Working...