Few (probably repeat) GHRP questions...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ROTD
    • Mar 2012

Saturation dose of the GHRP’s and GHRH’s is 1mcg/kg body weight. For you, this would mean 100mcg each. 200 isnt an unusual number, for the most part you will experience diminishing returns running 200. You my try backing off a bit and running 100 or 150 and see if it helps.

Ipam is supposed to be even better with hunger. You could give it a try if your problem continues with 2.
    Labpe Peptide 10%-30% discount code: IMreturnofthdragon

Comment

• TwoGunsNYC
      • Feb 2012

Originally posted by ROTD
      Saturation dose of the GHRP’s and GHRH’s is 1mcg/kg body weight. For you, this would mean 100mcg each. 200 isnt an unusual number, for the most part you will experience diminishing returns running 200. You my try backing off a bit and running 100 or 150 and see if it helps.

Ipam is supposed to be even better with hunger. You could give it a try if your problem continues with 2.
      So instead of pinning 100mcg CJC / 200mcg GHRP-2 2x a day, pin 50mcg CJC / 100 GHRP-2 2x a day? AM/PM?

I noticed when I do 100 CJC / 100 GHRP, I don't experience any stomach discomfort.

Comment

• ROTD
        • Mar 2012

100 cjc 100 ghrp

Comment

• TwoGunsNYC
          • Feb 2012

100 cjc 100 ghrp
          2x a day, am/pm?

I thought rule of thumb is to take more GHRP than CJC. If it's a total of 200/200 ED, maybe I should have a total of 200/300 ED?

Comment

• ROTD
            • Mar 2012

Originally posted by TwoGunsNYC
            2x a day, am/pm?

I thought rule of thumb is to take more GHRP than CJC. If it's a total of 200/200 ED, maybe I should have a total of 200/300 ED?
            I've never heard that,but I'm currently doing it because of running low on cjc. 100mcg of each is you satuation dose and should give good results. If you want to run the ghrp higher, I would try 100cjc/200ghrp. I wouldn't run mkre than 200 because of diminishing returns making it a little wastefull.

As for dosing times, if you only use one,do it at bedtime. If you want 2-3, fdy post workout and first thing in the morning. You could even do 5 a day spread 3-4 hours apart. Just remember not to eat fat or carbs for at least 30 minutes before and after.

Sorry for the typos. For some reason my phone won't let me edit!

Comment

• TwoGunsNYC
              • Feb 2012

I've never heard that,but I'm currently doing it because of running low on cjc. 100mcg of each is you satuation dose and should give good results. If you want to run the ghrp higher, I would try 100cjc/200ghrp. I wouldn't run mkre than 200 because of diminishing returns making it a little wastefull.

As for dosing times, if you only use one,do it at bedtime. If you want 2-3, fdy post workout and first thing in the morning. You could even do 5 a day spread 3-4 hours apart. Just remember not to eat fat or carbs for at least 30 minutes before and after.

Sorry for the typos. For some reason my phone won't let me edit!
              No fat or cabs 30 mins before and after huh? I'm definitely going to remember that...because I usually was eating breakfast with carbs and protein before my shot in the AM to avoid the stomach discomfort (seems to be working). What is the reasoning for avoiding carbs and fats 30/30?

I'm keeping a journal, updating every few days or so...I'll post some of it soon.

Comment

• ROTD
                • Mar 2012

It bluntd the release of GH.

Comment

Working...