***Warning***EVOcash

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Easto

***Warning***EVOcash

This information may not be 100% accurate, but be careuful guys. I would rather be safe than sorry.

posted by Trevdog:

This seems kinda kooky, but I've seen a few posts claiming that evocash accounts are being investigated and frozen. I've never had all that much in an evocash account or used them very much, but I'm sure that some people that come here use them extensively and may have substantial amounts in them. So I'm looking for more information.

Here are the two posts on muscle-mavericks:

This is taken from a non-bodybuilding board I frequent and these boys know their financial stuff. I didn't write it I just quoted it.

"Greetings my fellow brethren. Just a warning to all. Please avoid using EvoCash! If you use EvoCash or have money in an account(s), I suggest withdrawing your funds before they become frozen and taken away. It appears that terrorists orginizations have been using EvoCash to fund their fuckin bullshit, and now all accounts are being investigated to see the legitimacy of the account holder and where the funds are coming from. Thanks to Al-Queda for fucking up a good system. We can still use EvoCash if it's necessary, but only use through good novelty and proxies. Take care."

just a heads up...

More info taken form the same board

"If you were to check on other sites and forums such as this one, you would see that many other folks are having this problem all over, regardless of where the funds are coming from.

Any account over 2500.00 USD will get frozen and will be followed by an investigation of the account holder to see where and how it has been being funded. Yes, their servers are based offshore, but the company is based in the USA, thus EvoCash falls under US jurisdiction."
  • liftsiron
    Administrator
    • Nov 2003

It was to complicated to use for me in the first place. But this is good to know, the patroit act gives the feds an excuse to pry into all areas of our lives.
    ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• Easto

I didn't get it either. Whatever happened to good ol' cash???

Comment

• rado

Thanks for the FYI

Comment

Working...