X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rippedfreak
    Banned
    • Dec 2005

Originally posted by makaveli25
    i always here good things about it.. i have a whole shitload of them on the way
    join the club

imma give it a try see what it does for me

Comment

• esteban760

I don't see it mentioned here, but when "my friend" used Anavar at 40mg ED, at the 2 week point his hunger started to dissipate. However, the strength gains were awesome. I've read how the loss of hunger can be pretty common.

Another thing to consider is that everyones body will react differently to different compounds. The best thing you can do is do your research, get a reputable dealer, and if you want, try it.

Comment

• Sadie

i was on var for 16 weeks and there was no appetite change or anything but my strength went insane and i kept ALL of it.. my lat pulls for example went from 80lbs for 6 to 230lbs for 6 in 16 weeks lol that happened on EVERY exercise and i kept 100% of the strength gains

Comment

• makaveli25
          VET
          • Oct 2007

Originally posted by Sadie
          i was on var for 16 weeks and there was no appetite change or anything but my strength went insane and i kept ALL of it.. my lat pulls for example went from 80lbs for 6 to 230lbs for 6 in 16 weeks lol that happened on EVERY exercise and i kept 100% of the strength gains
          you can lat pull 230 pounds. holy shit
          ITS THE DOG IN ME THAT MAKES ME DO WRONG

"RIP I.T"

Comment

• makaveli25
            VET
            • Oct 2007

sure that wasn't halo you were taking
            ITS THE DOG IN ME THAT MAKES ME DO WRONG

"RIP I.T"

Comment

• Ms.Wetback

Originally posted by RJH8541
              Var is a women's drug as far as I'm concerned.
              Yes it is and if it is legit it works wonders ! ! !

Comment

• Sadie

ya i lat pull 230 lbs the hard part is walking it down.. i still get teased about the time i twisted my knee on back day cause of that. That and my broken toe on chest day will haunt me til i die LOL

no it wasnt halo.. god damn i would have been in prison had it been halo lol
                Last edited by Guest; 06-28-2008, 07:26 PM.

Comment

• esteban760

Like I said, everyones body responds differently. Just because you didn't lose your appetite does not mean someone else won't either. I'm glad it worked for you so well!

Comment

• Sadie

well ya ofcourse its not the same on everyone but thats just the first time i have EVER heard that side effect thats all hehe

Comment

• Xframe

I would run 80-100mg of Anavar everyday, or use a conjuction Anavar and Turanibol together @ 40mg each everyday. The conjuction creates a strong synergy, just like using Test and EQ. Tbol will give your added strength and size, along with anavar for leaness, hardness, vascularity and even more strength.

Comment

• rippedfreak
                        Banned
                        • Dec 2005

Originally posted by Xframe
                        I would run 80-100mg of Anavar everyday, or use a conjuction Anavar and Turanibol together @ 40mg each everyday. The conjuction creates a strong synergy, just like using Test and EQ. Tbol will give your added strength and size, along with anavar for leaness, hardness, vascularity and even more strength.
                        good deal bro..appreciate it

Comment

• layed

have fun man, let us know how it goes

Comment

Working...