#5, critique fellas

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • stumpyone
    • Jan 2012

glycomann, my first time with the kickstart, heard great things about so figured id give it a try.
    shoot for that last rep and when you get it... do two more!! semper fi do or die gung ho gung ho gung ho!!!

i am an idiot, i dont know nuthin bout nuthin. i have never done anything illegal but get great joy from pretending that i have. drugs are bad o.k. I am a loser that likes to type about shit that ill never have the sack to do!

Comment

• bufbiker

I have actually come to the point where I like to front load with an oral instead of another injecyible. Those 5ml barrels get old after a while.

Comment

• stumpyone
        • Jan 2012

several of you have mentioned stagnating at some point during this cycle which I did notice last cycle. I upped my test a little then but am looking at adding in something else this go around. Tren is out of the question cause of the deca, saving eq for next run so what would fit best into this mix. Anavar, tbol? Any suggestions are appreciated. winny maybe?
        shoot for that last rep and when you get it... do two more!! semper fi do or die gung ho gung ho gung ho!!!

i am an idiot, i dont know nuthin bout nuthin. i have never done anything illegal but get great joy from pretending that i have. drugs are bad o.k. I am a loser that likes to type about shit that ill never have the sack to do!

Comment

• bufbiker

I prefer var or t-bol over winny, unless trying to cut.

Comment

• stumpyone
            • Jan 2012

Buff, im aware that 80mg a day is generally the preferred dose for anavar but im unfamiliar with th tbol dose and duration, what do ya recommend?

Comment

• stumpyone
              • Jan 2012

10-50 daily per manufactuer I see but still not sure on length

Comment

• Shovel
                VET
                • Jul 2011

4-6 weeks is the norm.
                Semper Fi

Comment

• bufbiker

I like t-bol at 75-100mg ed. But it is harsher on the liver than var or winny. At least it is to mine. My pee turns very dark.

Comment

• Freezerdude

Originally posted by bufbiker
                    I like t-bol at 75-100mg ed. But it is harsher on the liver than var or winny. At least it is to mine. My pee turns very dark.
                    This is why I always run ALA,Milkthistle,Vit E and I been running Dbol & Var 50/100 and when I ran out of var I drop in some Tbol at 80mg and had a great 8 week run and some bad ass gains! I'll never run dbol alone now.. Every since I tried the combo and had these crazy ass gains I'm hooked! But like you I'd rather have the Var and truely believe it's well worht the extra cash..

Comment

• stumpyone
                      • Jan 2012

Yeah, I noticed the significant difference in $ and was gonna ask if it was justified.

Comment

• bufbiker

For strength I love var. T-bol is good also, but for me var is d-bol without the bloat.

Comment

• stumpyone
                          • Jan 2012

hey freeze, ALA???? talk to me?

Comment

Working...