"THE MASSIVE GROWTH SYSTEM" ???

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • wahm

"THE MASSIVE GROWTH SYSTEM" ???

Has anyone read or heard anything about "THE MASSIVE GROWTH SYSTEM" ??

They say that it explains "How To Get As HUGE As Humanly Possible In Just A Few Short Weeks ...Naturally, Safely And Super Fast...Without Supplements , Drugs Or Expensive Exercise Equipment!"

Discover How To Build Dense Ripped Muscle Mass And Raw-Brute Strength Without Interruption, Guesswork Or Frustration...And Explode To Never-Before- Imagined Levels Of Inhuman Strength And Freaky Size...

Best Part : This Unconventional- bodybuilding training secret will radically change the way you train for ultra lean monster muscle mass & strength… allowing you to pile on shredded slabs of rock hard lean muscle on your body Without LET UP or EXCUSES Plus you are going to learn how to Easily and Quickly use these proven scientific training secrets to completely transform your body in as little as 18 weeks! Guaranteed!

The techniques found in the Mind Factor manual will give you an edge that nobody in the gym will even know or dream off attaining,(not even the "experts" know about this technology). Yet it is so powerful and easy to use , you can use it in a few short seconds to shoot up your training intensity through the roof. Which will give you ASTOUNDING and unheard off levels of size and strength.
    This is the link:
  • rado

If that was the case, this person should/will be filthy rich$$$

Use some common sense here bro; it's like those ads that you see about having a bigger penis with a pill

Yea I've heard of this link before, but then again I always here about bogus BS all the time

Comment

• Mudge
      • Sep 2003

Originally posted by wahm
      How To Get As HUGE As Humanly Possible In Just A Few Short Weeks ...Naturally, Safely And Super Fast...Without Supplements , Drugs Or Expensive Exercise Equipment!"
      Even on drugs and with "expensive exercise equipment" do you think you are going to get huge in a few weeks? I hope not.

This is not a sport for lazy people, either it becomes your lifestyle or you are going to bitch about being a hardgainer for the rest of your days.

Even eating donuts around the clock (as many as I can without throwing up) I doubt I could at this point put on more than 20-25 pounds in say 5 weeks, which would put me 280-285. When it would almost all be added fat, I'd hardly call that huge.

Yet another way to pull money out of suckers.

Which will give you ASTOUNDING and unheard off levels of size and strength.
      We've all heard of Ronnie Coleman, Gunter, and Ruhl - so what do they call UNHEARD OF? Oh yeah, their profit margin for writing this worthless drivel.

Comment

• powerlifter
        VET
        • May 2004

What an F@#$%^& Joke
        Anything I say is for educational purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose or treat. Please consult with your medical practitioner, as they will be able to see and more accurately gauge the depth of the problem...my advice shall be meant as suggestions only, as advice and opinions can vary widely amongst professionals.

Comment

• wahm

the link about this massive growth thing was sent to me from Steroid-Encyclopaedia.com <ezine@steroid-encyclopaedia.com>

steroid-encyclopaedia.com is your first and best source for all of the information you&#8217;re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, steroid-encyclopaedia.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

some guy found a new training technique that he discovered in Africa, and he says that they grow big there although they don't have much food to eat, and it's just a new way of training even if you're on steroids, etc ... !

Comment

• Mudge
            • Sep 2003

How old are you?

Either you are incredibly gullible, or you are spamming this forum.

This isn't a sport where shortcuts take you anywhere, this is a sport where you put up or shut up - for the long haul.

Comment

• Deacon
              Vet
              • Jan 2005

Originally posted by Mudge
              How old are you?

Either you are incredibly gullible, or you are spamming this forum.

This isn't a sport where shortcuts take you anywhere, this is a sport where you put up or shut up - for the long haul.

exactly - there are no get big quick promises - it takes a true dedication to workout, eat, rest , and live the life style.

supps and drugs are only the icing on the cake anyway - they dont let anyone get huge in a few short weeks.
              Originally Posted by Doink the clown;
              "Every gym has the tard who never gets bigger,never shuts up,and never goes away!"

"If you say you are not afraid to die either your lying or your a Ghurka,"

"Amatures built the Ark - professionals built the Titanic."

Comment

• wahm

Mudge,
                why do you say i'm gullible, or spamming this forum ?????????
                It's a forum, right ??? and people can ask questions, can't they ????
                i simply asked if anyone knew anything about it, or read the book, i wasn't promoting it !!!
                and if you've read what i wrote, you should have seen the words "NEW TRAINING TECHNIQUE" and NO ONE said anything about supplements or drugs or shortcuts.
                It seems that you haven't got a clue about the different ways of training that exist in the bodybuilding world.

Comment

• Mudge
                  • Sep 2003

A few weeks to huge gains is not a promissed shortcut? I do believe it surely is.

As for training, I have been lifting for almost 18 years now, I have tried plenty of training methods. HST, Leo Costa's supposed "Bulgarian secrets" training, POF, I've tried plenty of different routines.

Comment

• wahm

Mudge,
                    To be honest, i don't know anything about this book/training technique, but it seemed weird and i was asking if anyone has read it in order to me explain what it's about.
                    I too don't believe most of what is sold in the market these days.

Comment

• ronb
                      VET
                      • Sep 2004

I'll bet if you read this book you're come across alot of sales pitches for the authors new and improved supplements that have a patent pending formula. There's no harm in reading these things but look out for the warning signs. the first was getting huge in weeks. That's the hook so you buy the book then when you read it there may be more sales pitches but mostly useless or common sense articles. It's most likely as worthles as the magazines on sale.
                      Failure is not an option

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chew your ass out all day long.

Life can be summed up in one four letter word .. NEXT!

Former Admin@

Comment

• Mudge
                        • Sep 2003

Well, I like the curiosity factor, heck thats why I bought books like PoF and such - knowing they were probably junk or only good for a changeup.

Outlandish claims though for me are an instant discredit, to the point I almost wouldn't pee on their book because it wouldn't be worthy. I am just used to, at best either finding a complete cowpie of a program pulled out of someones rear - or a repackaging of methods already ages old, reconfigured to the point where it becomes somewhat resembling of said cowpie.

Even with drugs, there are no really grand shortcuts. Its diet, persistence, genetics, and a half way decent training background to support everything else.

Thanks for the PM

Comment

• Deacon
                          Vet
                          • Jan 2005

but I swear by the Charles Atlas comic book add - the one about kicking sand in your face and all - it really worked! :bukake:
                          "Every gym has the tard who never gets bigger,never shuts up,and never goes away!"

Comment

• wahm

I dont know if you've heard about a technique (6-7 years ago) that was somewhat dangerous, where a few pro's used to tie and isolate each muscle from both ends with a thick rubber band in order to slow down the blood circulation and oxygen in that certain muscle. While having their muscles 'tied', they used to do their sets, and as soon as they felt that there was no more oxygen left, they would release the rubber bands. of course that was done with the help professional Dr's. I guess that was just an experiment or so because no one talked about it after that.

Comment

• Deacon
                              Vet
                              • Jan 2005

Originally posted by wahm
                              I dont know if you've heard about a technique (6-7 years ago) that was somewhat dangerous, where a few pro's used to tie and isolate each muscle from both ends with a thick rubber band in order to slow down the blood circulation and oxygen in that certain muscle. While having their muscles 'tied', they used to do their sets, and as soon as they felt that there was no more oxygen left, they would release the rubber bands. of course that was done with the help professional Dr's. I guess that was just an experiment or so because no one talked about it after that.

damn near the dumbest thing I ever heard of - next to some of Rado's posts of course

Comment

Working...