X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Strongisland631
    Vet
    • May 2007

Has anyone tried ACE-031

If so at what dose and what were the results?

Thanks in advance.
    "It is only till we have lost everything, that we are free to do anything."
  • liftsiron
    Administrator
    • Nov 2003

I'm thinking of trying it, I haven't fully researched the dosing schedule yet. It seems a fairly large dose once a week or so.
    ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• Strongisland631
      Vet
      • May 2007

I was thinking the same thing but was waiting on a recommendation or review as it's on the pricier side.
      "It is only till we have lost everything, that we are free to do anything."

Comment

• Elvia1023

I have used the main 3 myostatin inhibitors but only experimented. I have not used our myo stuff but I hear it is great. I used them about 2 years ago and had mixed reviews. This was just one company though so these are not concrete opinions as I would have to use more to full know.

The Myo HMP was a complete waste... done nothing... I only used 1 vial but literally didn't feel a thing.

Folli I used 2 vials and there was definitely something in those vials and it was decent but not for what you have to pay for it.

Now ACE-031 I used 3 vials and that was amazing. I used a full 1mg in one go and rotated with the folli. If I were to use it alone I would use 1 vial every week or 2. I know guys use this at 100mcg for 10 days with great results too but I was concerned as it is very fragile so preferred to use it all in one go.

I never expected this but the strength gains were unlike anything I have ever taken. Literally instant and in no way placebo... literally 30kg on chest press in a few hours. I can't remember full details as it was 2 years ago but I know I badly wanted more but it was out of my budget. Adrol has given me similar strength gains over a week or so but this stuff was mental.

Obviously it is expensive stuff so I wouldn't be going out buying 20 vials but a few to try out to see if you get anything like I did and get more if you do. I would ideally take this in about week 8 of an aas cycle but anytime should be great. If you try it let me know how you get on as I want to try it too.

Comment

Working...