orals/prohormones

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • GetBigger

orals/prohormones

has any1 tried taking orals on workout days only? say 3 times a week.
    wondering if it would be beneficial at all or just be messing my hormones all up.
  • DADAWG
    Vet
    • May 2004

you will shut down your natural hpta at least partially and wont be takeing anything to replace your natural test with IF you take them occasionally.
    NOT ONLY IS STUPIDITY INCURABLE BUT ITS ALSO CONTAGIOUS OVER THE INTERNET.

Comment

• mnm
      • Jan 2008

I have been seriously considering taking prohormones with the state of things lately. I gotta do something to make some gains. I just feel like WHen taking orals the amount I would have to ttake would be detrimental to my liver function.

Comment

• GetBigger

Originally posted by DADAWG
        you will shut down your natural hpta at least partially and wont be takeing anything to replace your natural test with IF you take them occasionally.
        but say one was on hrt.

Comment

• DADAWG
          Vet
          • May 2004

Originally posted by GetBigger
          but say one was on hrt.
          WE make out like a bandit lol we can use a little along as we wish.

Comment

• DADAWG
            Vet
            • May 2004

Originally posted by mnm
            I have been seriously considering taking prohormones with the state of things lately. I gotta do something to make some gains. I just feel like WHen taking orals the amount I would have to ttake would be detrimental to my liver function.
            IF and i say IF the prohormone works it can shut you down also , i bet money that a prohormone that works probablly stresses the liver as well.

Comment

• Trapology
              • Jan 2007

IF and i say IF the prohormone works it can shut you down also , i bet money that a prohormone that works probablly stresses the liver as well.
              co-sign here
              prohormones can be more harmful then gear
              Some Men Aren't Looking For Anything Logical, Like Money. They Can't Be Bought, Bullied, Reasoned or Negotiated With. Some Men Just Want To Watch The World Burn

Comment

• GetBigger

WE make out like a bandit lol we can use a little along as we wish.
                i knew if i held out long enough id get the answer i was looking for

nigbo ur right they definitely can be. im only taking them 3x a week at low doses. will get a blood test done in a few weeks as well.

Comment

• Andro69

Originally posted by GetBigger
                  i knew if i held out long enough id get the answer i was looking for

nigbo ur right they definitely can be. im only taking them 3x a week at low doses. will get a blood test done in a few weeks as well.
                  I belive your 3x a week oral cycle is going to be a dissapointment. Its not consistant enough in your bloodstream to actually kick in. just my 2 cents.

Comment

• Andro69

ur taking a prohormone right? what one then? ive done a few prohormones as well.

Comment

• Andro69

Originally posted by DRveejay11
                      Agreed.

If you decide to go this route, and are concerned with liver toxicity, opt for a PH that in non-methylated (there are many choices these days). Keep in mind that just b/c they are non-methylated, you may get some liver stress due to the necessary doses required to achieve results.

Transdermals and new sublingual delivery systems some PH's use these days give you the best of both worlds as they provide more efficient uptake and smaller doses and are not methylated so the liver stress remains relatively low.

HPTA will be affected so you may as well "run a cycle or not" as opposed to spotty regimens.

Do your proper PCT as you would with gear, perhaps adjusting it a bit relative to the type of PH you use and for length of cycle. This will be largely dependent on what type of PH cycle you run as some of these progesterone-derived PH's can impact your HPTA much more than regular gear (many of them will have the word "Tren" in the nomenclature to appeal to the buyer but are NOT tren based at all).

In other words, a safe + logical approach dictates you treating your recovery no dfffently than you would regular gear.

def well put!

Comment

• GetBigger

Originally posted by DRveejay11
                        Agreed.

If you decide to go this route, and are concerned with liver toxicity, opt for a PH that in non-methylated (there are many choices these days). Keep in mind that just b/c they are non-methylated, you may get some liver stress due to the necessary doses required to achieve results.

Transdermals and new sublingual delivery systems some PH's use these days give you the best of both worlds as they provide more efficient uptake and smaller doses and are not methylated so the liver stress remains relatively low.

HPTA will be affected so you may as well "run a cycle or not" as opposed to spotty regimens.

Do your proper PCT as you would with gear, perhaps adjusting it a bit relative to the type of PH you use and for length of cycle. This will be largely dependent on what type of PH cycle you run as some of these progesterone-derived PH's can impact your HPTA much more than regular gear (many of them will have the word "Tren" in the nomenclature to appeal to the buyer but are NOT tren based at all).

In other words, a safe + logical approach dictates you treating your recovery no dfffently than you would regular gear.
                        im not really concerned with liver toxicity as im only taking them 3x a week. i will be using r-ala, milk thistle, and DS liv52.

for the couple low dose cycles ive done. i taper down and call it a day thats my pct .

oh ya ill be using trenabol and sus500. they've been lying around thought id use em up. i think ill be done with all orals after this.

Comment

Working...