X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Time2grow
    • Nov 2012

Can I mix my IGF1 and MT2 together?

Hey guys,
    So I grabbed a few MT2's and IGF1 Des's from CEM and I was wondering basically 2 things:
    1) Can I mix both peps into one vial with bac water?
    2) if not a good idea, Can I mix them in same pin at least? Without having some sort of bad reaction?

Thank you all!
  • liftsiron
    Administrator
    • Nov 2003

I think so, but I know IGF-1 is fragile so I'm not entirely positive so let's see what others have to say.
    ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• Shovel
      VET
      • Jul 2011

I've always mixed my peps... Was I not suppose to lol
      (Never used IGF tho)
      Semper Fi

Comment

• 1bigun11

Does anybody mix their IGF-LR3 with 6% acetic acid? That is how I was taught to do it, but I am not sure that anyone does that anymore?

Comment

• Elvia1023

I would not mix IGF-1 with MT2. You can use both with bac water but I wouldn't mix the two. IGF-1 consists of 70 amino acids in a single chain with three intramolecular disulfide bridges. Therefore it isn't very complex but I wouldn't risk it. It would probably be ok but why risk messing up the IGF-1 for the cost of another slin pin. I would rather reuse slin pins then mix them.

Comment

• 1bigun11

Originally posted by Elvia1023
            I would not mix IGF-1 with MT2. You can use both with bac water but I wouldn't mix the two. IGF-1 consists of 70 amino acids in a single chain with three intramolecular disulfide bridges. Therefore it isn't very complex but I wouldn't risk it. It would probably be ok but why risk messing up the IGF-1 for the cost of another slin pin. I would rather reuse slin pins then mix them.
            Thanks E. Good stuff

Comment

• Ace Peptides

You can mix anything you want.. Just like test n Deca.. However, I agree that IGF-1 is too delicate to chance it for sure!! I'd definitely do that one all by itself!! It's just one more little poke, all part of the "no pain, no gain" deal right?

Comment

Working...