• Show
Clear All
  • jrod
    • Jun 2010

Hmmmmm

• wallyd
    VET
    • Aug 2015

I’m not buying it. They are not using the term “roid rage” but you know they want to when discussing anger issues. As far as the sex thing, yeah it makes you horny especially specific ones. If you’re an older person if will definitely up your sex drive. I’m not so sure that is “risky” though. I’m pretty laid back most of the time & that hasn’t changed in 28ish years. I believe if you are an ass hole & you take AAS you will still be an ass hole but now you have something to blame it on.

Comment

• PeytonManning
      • May 2016

As the doc said on Bigger Faster Stronger, if youre an asshole, you become a bigger asshole. I stay chill all the time regardless of what i take (as long as not tren/mast, then i am a grumpy fuck) haha

Comment

• unclem
        Banned
        • Sep 2022

i agree about once a ass always a ass. iam on tren e and dont get angry, iam on other stuff toio.

Comment

• jrod
          • Jun 2010

I’ve always been irritable. More so when I was younger and not on anything. Now I just bitch and complain but no one listens…

Comment

• liftsiron
            Administrator
            • Nov 2003

Originally posted by wallyd
            I’m not buying it. They are not using the term “roid rage” but you know they want to when discussing anger issues. As far as the sex thing, yeah it makes you horny especially specific ones. If you’re an older person if will definitely up your sex drive. I’m not so sure that is “risky” though. I’m pretty laid back most of the time & that hasn’t changed in 28ish years. I believe if you are an ass hole & you take AAS you will still be an ass hole but now you have something to blame it on.
            You hit the nail on the head. Some dudes just shouldn't ever touch alcohol or gear.
            ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• Roughrydr
              • Oct 2017

I think we are risk takers and psychopaths before we ever touched gear. Its why we were drawn to gear use.
              OFFO

Muscle Forged In Pain

Comment

• HDH
                • Jun 2015

Originally posted by Roughrydr
                I think we are risk takers and psychopaths before we ever touched gear. Its why we were drawn to gear use.
                LOL, I was going to say we don't need steroids for that

Comment

Working...