Peak-Muscle.com  

Welcome to the Peak-Muscle.com forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. Come join us in on one of the best online fitness communities. We have 16,000 members that are likeminded towards a fitness, bodybuilding lifestyle. Registration is free and only takes but a few minutes. By joining our free community you will have access to communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to create threads to discuss and or create a fitness regimen. Or just bounce ideas off of some very knowledgeable members. So don't miss out. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Peak-Muscle.com > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > Anabolic Steroids
User Name
Password

Old 09-26-2021, 12:52 PM   #16
wallyd
VET

wallyd is on a distinguished road
Proviron is fast acting. I actually feel I get more out of mast than proviron but I don’t have a lot of runs with it so I may be biased.
wallyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2021, 01:05 PM   #17
Puff88
VET

Puff88 is on a distinguished road
Saving the mast for next year
Puff88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2021, 04:07 PM   #18
mctavish
VET

mctavish is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beef Newton View Post
Well back on TSC, there was a source on there for orals briefly before TSC collapsed. It was my first exposure to Proviron, and it had a distinct feeling when I took it... mainly aggression but hardness as well. Then I started taking someone else's. It seemed legit for a period of time, but then after about a year, I stopped getting those effects. I figured I just acclimated some way so kept ordering and kept taking it, just believing it was still helping in some way. Fast forward to now, many orders and a great deal of trust later, and I try some Proviron from someone else. Bam, on first dose get the effects I used to get a few years back. Here's the kicker. I started to suspect issues a while ago and tried double, triple, and even quadruple dosing... did not feel a damn thing. But again, I just kept thinking it was me. With this new Proviron, one single dose.. the very first one, and I get the effects from way back. So even with quadruple dosing of my trusted source's and not feeling anything, what does that say? I've basically not been taking Proviron for years. I'm not particularly pleased with this new batch of tablets, but it is legit. It's enough that I'm going to have halve or even quarter them to start back over...which may physically prove difficult.
Who was the trusted source?
mctavish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2021, 11:53 AM   #19
Rebornlite
VET

Rebornlite is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beef Newton View Post
Well back on TSC, there was a source on there for orals briefly before TSC collapsed. It was my first exposure to Proviron, and it had a distinct feeling when I took it... mainly aggression but hardness as well. Then I started taking someone else's. It seemed legit for a period of time, but then after about a year, I stopped getting those effects. I figured I just acclimated some way so kept ordering and kept taking it, just believing it was still helping in some way. Fast forward to now, many orders and a great deal of trust later, and I try some Proviron from someone else. Bam, on first dose get the effects I used to get a few years back. Here's the kicker. I started to suspect issues a while ago and tried double, triple, and even quadruple dosing... did not feel a damn thing. But again, I just kept thinking it was me. With this new Proviron, one single dose.. the very first one, and I get the effects from way back. So even with quadruple dosing of my trusted source's and not feeling anything, what does that say? I've basically not been taking Proviron for years. I'm not particularly pleased with this new batch of tablets, but it is legit. It's enough that I'm going to have halve or even quarter them to start back over...which may physically prove difficult.
You talking about Tuna? His liquid oral line was absolutely amazing.
Rebornlite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2021, 01:21 PM   #20
Beef Newton
VET

Space Invaders Champion!
Beef Newton will become famous soon enough
Tuna was probably before my time on TSC. I was talking about TNT. He popped up briefly towards the end. I'm looking at DNA's right now. These tablets I have now seem pretty legit, but they are so soft and crumbly, they are near impossible to dose if you need to halve, let alone quarter. I also have concerns about uniformity and have considered sending them off to be tested. Raw Proviron is very granular, and if I had to guess, most sources don't usually grind it down to a powder before mixing and pressing. Total guess, though. I've also been having ridiculously good workouts, so I've even wondered if it's Proviron at all and not something else. What oral gives strong muscular strength, muscular endurance, and a significant boost to cardio? And this is off an approximate quarter.. which would be 6.25mg if exact. The cardio part is what confuses me. I am killing it, breathing is way easier, and recovery is very quick since starting this.

Last edited by Beef Newton; 10-06-2021 at 01:25 PM..
Beef Newton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2021, 05:57 PM   #21
Puff88
VET

Puff88 is on a distinguished road
So you typically dose proviron as low at 6.25mg a day?
Puff88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2021, 06:03 PM   #22
Beef Newton
VET

Space Invaders Champion!
Beef Newton will become famous soon enough
No, actually. I usually use 25mg twice a day, but this stuff was too damn harsh so I have been quartering it (or trying to quarter it). So I don't know what to think of it. The previous Proviron was completely bunk, and this stuff seems overdosed... or it may be something other than Proviron. I'm trying to decide whether or not to just go ahead and get someone else's... someone else's that is known good and reasonably accurately dosed.

Last edited by Beef Newton; 10-06-2021 at 06:06 PM..
Beef Newton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2021, 01:28 PM   #23
Thehogsters

Thehogsters is on a distinguished road
Provi makes my skin flackey AF.
Thehogsters is offline   Reply With Quote