Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dawgpound_Hank
    • May 2019

NPP Q?

So I know the phenylprop ester is "supposed" to be, and usually injected EOD, but man I'm so used to just poking my test once ew, that I don't see it happening.

I read the half life and active life on NPP, and I think I can get away with poking every 3rd day, which would be twice every 6 days. This is more do-able for me. While I would like to reap some "gainz" from it, I know 200mg E3D isn't much, but actually my MAIN point of even using it is to lube the joints up. I've been fighting the RC issue for years now, and recently battling some elbow tendonitis, so hoping it will help.

Sooooo having said all that, my Q is for experienced users who have maybe went this route of E3D injections with NPP. Yes, I understand blood levels might not be optimum/perfect going this route. I'm fine with that. Just looking for the lubed-joints benefit mainly, and I know when I ran deca before @ 200mg ew, it worked great for joints.

Holla & appreciate the feedback.
    Dawgpound Hank is a fictional character,. All posts by my character are merely for entertainment purposes and not meant to be taken seriously.
  • liftsiron
    Administrator
    • Nov 2003

I did a prop/npp combo e3rd Day and I thought that it worked just fine. I did npp with test e twice a week and that worked good also.
    ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank
      • May 2019

Good to hear Lifts - that's my plan.
      Dawgpound Hank is a fictional character,. All posts by my character are merely for entertainment purposes and not meant to be taken seriously.

Comment

• Dakota
        VET
        • Feb 2017

Keep us posted on this. I have yet to ever use it.
        The older I get the better I used to be.

Comment

• HDH
          • Jun 2015

I don't like that ED shit either. Years ago I didn't care.

Now if I do anything short, it's not for very long and I use slin pins. Slins are more comfortable during and after the injection.

Comment

Working...