Peak-Muscle.com  

Welcome to the Peak-Muscle.com forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. Come join us in on one of the best online fitness communities. We have 16,000 members that are likeminded towards a fitness, bodybuilding lifestyle. Registration is free and only takes but a few minutes. By joining our free community you will have access to communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to create threads to discuss and or create a fitness regimen. Or just bounce ideas off of some very knowledgeable members. So don't miss out. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Peak-Muscle.com > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > Anabolic Steroids
User Name
Password

Old 04-05-2021, 11:43 PM   #16
Aklion
VET

Aklion will become famous soon enough
Your second cycle should be just like your first cycle an add an oral like dbol, tbol, winstrol, or var. The goal is to see and feel the effects of your cycle with the minimum amount of gear required to get results. Your second cycle means you haven't built up a tolerance and will see great gains from just adding an oral to your test. Tren is also very difficult to recover from, and assuming you are going to actually run a cycle and not cruise, your natural test levels will return much faster the longer you can see gains without using the harsher stuff
Aklion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2021, 06:17 PM   #17
Kluso
Vet

Kluso has a spectacular aura aboutKluso has a spectacular aura aboutKluso has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aklion View Post
Your second cycle should be just like your first cycle an add an oral like dbol, tbol, winstrol, or var. The goal is to see and feel the effects of your cycle with the minimum amount of gear required to get results. Your second cycle means you haven't built up a tolerance and will see great gains from just adding an oral to your test. Tren is also very difficult to recover from, and assuming you are going to actually run a cycle and not cruise, your natural test levels will return much faster the longer you can see gains without using the harsher stuff
Hey Aklion! Good to see you still around man!
Kluso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2021, 05:40 AM   #18
jrod

jrod will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aklion View Post
I have to agree with this and what some of the other guys are saying.
I would wait a while before using tren. You really don’t need it yet. You can still get tremendous gains from another mild cycle.
If you are dead set on using tren and are going to use it anyway, go with a very low dose.
jrod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2021, 07:04 AM   #19
A.B
VET

A.B is a splendid one to beholdA.B is a splendid one to beholdA.B is a splendid one to beholdA.B is a splendid one to beholdA.B is a splendid one to beholdA.B is a splendid one to beholdA.B is a splendid one to behold
I agree with Aklion to use the least amount of gear as possible

Less wear and tear on your body and the big picture is diet. I don’t need big cycles to get where I wanna be so I just do 250test a week
A.B is offline   Reply With Quote