X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kriegernindo
    VET
    • Feb 2020

Originally posted by Dawgpound_Hank
    Damn is everyone in here BLIND? This is the dudes THIRD cycle, and is still only 155-160 lbs at 5'8.

Buddy, LAST thing you need is steroids! You need to learn how to EAT and how to TRAIN! Jesus H you have no business messing with steroids. How much did you weigh on your FIRST cycle then, 120? How about your 2nd cycle? How many years, or MONTHS, have you lifted weights? Can you answer those questions honestly? Can you also please post your workout routine AND what you eat in a day? Answer those and we all can be more help.
    We don't know his body fat. 5'8 real height is probably shorter than people think because people lie about their height and it's not uncommon for someone 5'9 to 5'10 to claim 6ft

Having said that i guess the natural assumption given a specific steroid question would be to assume he is getting in enough protein(150-250 grams daily) and carbs and fats with decently sized meals. It's not hard.

Having him stuff his face to gain 5 extra pounds or more before he is worthy to run another cycle doesn't make sense to me as some people's body's are different and do not retain a lot of weight. There are marines that are 5'8 160 but could outwork 99% of trained lifters.

Forcing down food to achieve an arbitrary weight gain (we know so little except what's he told us so 160 could be good for him naturally if he's lean) would do more harm than good unless he really knows what he's doing but still anything excessive will be stored as fat or shit out if he's luckier as the hormonal instructions and genetic activation for the things desired are just not there. They're not at that level. A guy on steroids uses more protein than the same guy who is not.

Cycle only we have some good suggestions but perhaps we could be more helpful if he includes diet plans as well. Back in the old days they used to roast guys for not posting diet lmao

Comment

• Kluso
      Vet
      • Dec 2016

Damn is everyone in here BLIND? This is the dudes THIRD cycle, and is still only 155-160 lbs at 5'8.

Buddy, LAST thing you need is steroids! You need to learn how to EAT and how to TRAIN! Jesus H you have no business messing with steroids. How much did you weigh on your FIRST cycle then, 120? How about your 2nd cycle? How many years, or MONTHS, have you lifted weights? Can you answer those questions honestly? Can you also please post your workout routine AND what you eat in a day? Answer those and we all can be more help.
      Well, I think we also need to look at his age. 41! Which I missed before. Has he had his test levels checked? I was in similar boat. Would lose almost everything I gained on first couple cycles cause I had lowT. And I started at similar size. Probably not eating enough too. That was one on my issue in the beginning. Training and drugs can be very good but if you aren’t getting in enough calories and protein you will just yo-yo.

Comment

• Rebornlite
        VET
        • Dec 2018

Not even certain he ran PCT which is why I posed the question.

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank
          • May 2019

Originally posted by kriegernindo
          We don't know his body fat. 5'8 real height is probably shorter than people think because people lie about their height and it's not uncommon for someone 5'9 to 5'10 to claim 6ft

Having said that i guess the natural assumption given a specific steroid question would be to assume he is getting in enough protein(150-250 grams daily) and carbs and fats with decently sized meals. It's not hard.

Having him stuff his face to gain 5 extra pounds or more before he is worthy to run another cycle doesn't make sense to me as some people's body's are different and do not retain a lot of weight. There are marines that are 5'8 160 but could outwork 99% of trained lifters.

Forcing down food to achieve an arbitrary weight gain (we know so little except what's he told us so 160 could be good for him naturally if he's lean) would do more harm than good unless he really knows what he's doing but still anything excessive will be stored as fat or shit out if he's luckier as the hormonal instructions and genetic activation for the things desired are just not there. They're not at that level. A guy on steroids uses more protein than the same guy who is not.

Cycle only we have some good suggestions but perhaps we could be more helpful if he includes diet plans as well. Back in the old days they used to roast guys for not posting diet lmao
          While we clearly can't dissect his situation further until OP addresses the Q's of how long he has been lifting seriously and his nutrition, Achim's Razor theory would favor my response.

Nobodies saying to "stuff his face" or "force down food". HOW many times is that the culprit VS the guy who THINKS he eating enough, and then when he tallies up his daily count, he wasn't even eating nearly enough - often not even enough to maintain? Not even close. But even so, if he IS a hard gainer with a metab burning like a furnace, then he may well in fact HAVE to "stuff his face" to make gainz.

As already stated, he has done TWO prior cycles, still weighs 155-160, at 5'8. Unless OP is SUPER lean, the odds by FAR suggests that he hasn't put in enough hard work natty, and not eating properly to even build a base. I'd bet I could take OP and train him for 3 months, and if he ate what I told him, he'd put on 10 solid lbs - NATTY. Done it many times before to guys who "thought" they were eating enough and training hard. In my 44 years in the game, I've seen shit like this far too often - guys not eating as they should, spending way too much time in the gym, and when they ARE there, too much time spent on cables and machines instead of busting ass on the basic muscle builders like squats, deads, benches, rows, presses, dips, etc. Pounding down the chicken, beef & eggs, the taters, rice, pasta, blah blah. Usually these guys will eat 1 or 2 of these good meals a day, then knock down a protein shake and a snack and call it a day. That won't cut it for a hard gainer - if he indeed is one, and not just ignorant to proper training & nutrition.

However, IF he is an anomaly, then I'd suggest him to continue to pursue AAS advice.
          Dawgpound Hank is a fictional character,. All posts by my character are merely for entertainment purposes and not meant to be taken seriously.

Comment

• kriegernindo
            VET
            • Feb 2020

Well I just got the shit slapped out of me

Lol...very good advice and people need to be reminded of that DP.

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank
              • May 2019

Originally posted by kriegernindo
              Well I just got the shit slapped out of me

Lol...very good advice and people need to be reminded of that DP.
              Nothin' like that brother - we're all here to help even though many times opinions vary. That's what makes peak such a good board!
              Dawgpound Hank is a fictional character,. All posts by my character are merely for entertainment purposes and not meant to be taken seriously.

Comment

• Deacon
                Vet
                • Jan 2005

i have to agree - sounds like you should be eating 5-6 meals per day - lots of carbs also - you need to add mass and that requires more than a cycle - also running test and var what did you expect to happen? next cycle run the old basic gainer test deca and dbol - sure you will have some water but you will gain if you eat!!
                Originally Posted by Doink the clown;
                "Every gym has the tard who never gets bigger,never shuts up,and never goes away!"

"If you say you are not afraid to die either your lying or your a Ghurka,"

"Amatures built the Ark - professionals built the Titanic."

Comment

• jrod
                  • Jun 2010

With all the tren YOU have ran, you must be one dumb mofo by now!LOL
                  I figured he was being facetious, reading Darkness past experiences with tren. Not to mention, I thought you wrote it off, Darkness!?
                  It must be the scent it puts off to the ladies that keeps you coming back for more.

Comment

• JDUB
                    Vet
                    • Apr 2012

Sounds like a hard gainer, but it always depends on the workout and food going in...I read the deca stuff above, but to me EQ was way better to retain gains on a slightly longer cycle. Deca made me hold water like a woman...never really liked it because of that..

DP and Dark are right, retention is about continuing. You cant stop after the cycle and think your going to retain...Reminds me of newbies that have the ballon effect and wonder why the ballon went down afterwards...
                    sigpic

Comment

• Roughrydr
                      • Oct 2017

Do test only. 500mg a week is plenty. Eat lots of carbs after 8pm. Junk food. If your training is spot on and meal time nutrition is spot on you'll gain some nice weight and keep it. It's hard to get enough calories eating chicken and rice 6 times a day. Just eat healthy, but add the junk at night. You don't need tren to gain. Now if your fat at 160ish at your height, then you've got bigger issues.
                      OFFO

Muscle Forged In Pain

Comment

Working...