Peak-Muscle.com  

Welcome to the Peak-Muscle.com forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. Come join us in on one of the best online fitness communities. We have 16,000 members that are likeminded towards a fitness, bodybuilding lifestyle. Registration is free and only takes but a few minutes. By joining our free community you will have access to communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to create threads to discuss and or create a fitness regimen. Or just bounce ideas off of some very knowledgeable members. So don't miss out. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Peak-Muscle.com > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > Anabolic Steroids
User Name
Password

Old 12-30-2020, 01:01 PM   #1
mrhtbd

mrhtbd has a spectacular aura aboutmrhtbd has a spectacular aura about
My experience with tren

I’m no expert by any means and I only took tren durinng 3 cycles. I never took more than 2cc per week and always mixed it with test and other steriods. One thing I noticed using it was a metallic taste. At first I didn’t know specifically what was causing this taste because I was mixing it with other things like test and EQ. Never had trouble with test or EQ. Along with the taste I would get some kind of gastronomic distress where I couldn’t burp or fart. It seemed very odd, but it upset my stomach. I first started using tren three years ago and that is when I first started noticing bleeding in my stool. I did not make the connection because at the time I had three minor car accidents (within a year) and thought the bleeding was from the accidents and my seatbelt. The first use of Tren was from a 10 mL vial. The second was a blend 75mg each per cc with test prop, tren and (I think) Drostenalone. The third were 2- 10cc vials of straight tren. I spread them out over three cycles in approximately two years. During that time I noticed bleeding in my stool, not from the outside, but definitely from inside me somwhere. Long story short; I’m sure the colon cancer had been in there at least four years and I believe the tren irritated it causing bleeding, which brought it to my attention. In short, by isolating injections of straight tren, I was able to figure out the connection between the tren, my gastrointestinal distress and the bleeding. I’m not saying this to be negative about tren, I liked it, but I’m saying this to make the connection that perhaps it was the tren responsible for saving my life. It raised my awareness to issues I was not aware of which initiated me to get a colonoscopy. If I had waited much longer, the chances of recovery would be greatly reduced. At least now I have a chance of maybe five years maybe longer. I threw out about 5 cc of tren and have not had any trouble with bleeding or gastrointestinal distress since the last shot wore off from 6 weeks ago. Just thought I would share that!
mrhtbd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2020, 02:00 PM   #2
Roughrydr

Roughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to all
Hang in there buddy. We're all getting older and punier as the years fly by. Here's hoping the best for you.

Muscle Forged In Pain
Roughrydr is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2021, 08:30 AM   #3
ironaddict51
VET

ironaddict51 is on a distinguished road
I've used Tren on and off over the years. Ran a tren cycle two years ago, then routine blood test came back with white blood cell abnormalities. Stopped cycle. Had to see Hematologist oncologist. Diagnosed as chronic/preleukemia. Monitored with specialized blood tests. After 10 months white blood cells and bone marrow went back to normal. No more tren for me, that was a scary experience.
ironaddict51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2021, 11:42 AM   #4
Kluso
Vet

Kluso has a spectacular aura aboutKluso has a spectacular aura aboutKluso has a spectacular aura about
Jesus! How old are you mrhtbd? Any updates? How are you doing? So the tren was a blessing in disguise? My body hates that stuff! Worst indignation/heartburn. Can’t eat. If I was a fatty it would be great. Lol
Kluso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2021, 08:39 AM   #5
liftsiron
Administrator

liftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant future
I'm past the point in age where using tren is very wise imo. I feel like crap on it have terrible night sweats and sleep very poorly.
Old 05-01-2021, 09:37 AM   #6
JDUB
Vet

JDUB will become famous soon enoughJDUB will become famous soon enough
Same here. Every time I used tren it seemed like I would just sweat all the time. Like all the time.
Old 05-01-2021, 07:31 PM   #7
Darkness

Darkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant future
I just stopped a tren cycle. It was fun. I got a bit edgy this time. And needed to phuck too much. Was distracting. I look nice though.
Darkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2021, 04:10 PM   #8
Cabo Jo
Vet

Cabo Jo is a jewel in the roughCabo Jo is a jewel in the roughCabo Jo is a jewel in the roughCabo Jo is a jewel in the rough
2 shots of tren ace I folded. No more
Cabo Jo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2021, 04:56 PM   #9
Jester3378
VET

Jester3378 will become famous soon enough
I swear off tren every 2 years and then sneak in a little, lol. I’ve gotten down to using as low as 100mgs per week in conjunction with other compounds just to take advantage of the nutrient partitioning and it works great. Zero sides but a little bump to everything else. I run pretty low doses of everything these days but this has been one of my best cycles with my trt, 450 primo, 200 npp, 100 tren per week. Under a gram and seen crazy recomp. Slow but steady.
Jester3378 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2021, 05:17 PM   #10
Rebornlite
VET

Rebornlite is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester3378 View Post
I swear off tren every 2 years and then sneak in a little, lol. I’ve gotten down to using as low as 100mgs per week in conjunction with other compounds just to take advantage of the nutrient partitioning and it works great. Zero sides but a little bump to everything else. I run pretty low doses of everything these days but this has been one of my best cycles with my trt, 450 primo, 200 npp, 100 tren per week. Under a gram and seen crazy recomp. Slow but steady.
I will run tren for the first time in the near future. I have been reading others experiences about micro dosing tren and figure I will give it a try while I still can. I plan on 25mg eod to start to see how I react. I am hoping it will give me the edge I need when I adjust macros to drop bf%. I want abs for atleast one summer before I hit 40, lol. I never faired well with low carb diet : )
Rebornlite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2021, 11:42 AM   #11
willsgotrythm
Vet

willsgotrythm is a jewel in the roughwillsgotrythm is a jewel in the roughwillsgotrythm is a jewel in the rough
I LOVED it the 3 times I ran it. Works great!! I didnt like the tren cough coupled with the hot flashes I got during the cough. I knew exactly what it was making me cough but it was a little scary. That happened twice and both times they were ass shots. Not sure if that had anything to do with it but it never happened again. I was at 230lbs back then and had just started the keto diet. I was down to 208ish in like 4 weeks then I went back up to 215 and stayed between 212 and 215 for about a year.

I'm planning on running it again sometime. The only thing I dont like about it is, it goes straight to my prostate. I get about 2 shots in on Tren E and I have to piss like a race horse and it comes out in spurts...So if I run it again, I'm really gonna have to watch my PSA.
willsgotrythm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2021, 03:41 PM   #12
kriegernindo
VET

kriegernindo is on a distinguished road
So OP,

You had colon cancer and weren't aware of it and because the tren was making you bleed as you believe it prompted you to get a colonoscopy upon which they discovered the colon cancer?

You know... I deal with a lot of people on a regular basis due to being in sales and I've found it a common thing that guy's on trenbolone complain of stomach problems which usually they say started on tren or at the very least got much worse than before the tren. This is going to prompt some research.

We know tren was made for cows for one purpose only, IRRESPECTIVE OF ANY OTHER ISSUES IT MAY HAVE CAUSED DURING TRIALS AS THE MAIN GOAL WAS TO CREATE MORE MUSCLE OFF LESS FEED IN THESE COWS. So it's very probable, just like how statins work great for cholesterol but inevitably cause heart attacks, that tren is a great muscle builder and nutrient partitioner but there is something going on that causes it to destroy or at the very least severely irrate gut mucosa or the general digestive tract

I will begin studying this and see what I come up with

I haven't run tren in two years. I've been detoxing my body for that time getting worms and candida and heavy metals (using Modified Citrus Pectin which is proven to remove lead from the body as well as inhobt an inflammatory protein galactein-3 which is connected to cancers) so I'm really health and strong now.

Considering a tren run in the next few months. I will refuse any dosage above 250 per week. I just respond so we'll now I believe it is the work I've done on my organs and overall body.

Last edited by kriegernindo; 05-13-2021 at 01:24 PM..
kriegernindo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2021, 09:25 PM   #13
Darkness

Darkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant future
^^ yes and I believe the finiplix label says to give this sh!t to your cows no more than three weeks prior to killing it and eating it. Then we run tren cycles for 4,6,8 weeks lol
Darkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2021, 01:25 PM   #14
kriegernindo
VET

kriegernindo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkness View Post
^^ yes and I believe the finiplix label says to give this sh!t to your cows no more than three weeks prior to killing it and eating it. Then we run tren cycles for 4,6,8 weeks lol
Omg I didn't know that. Talk about new perspective
kriegernindo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2021, 06:28 PM   #15
jrod

jrod will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by willsgotrythm View Post
I LOVED it the 3 times I ran it. Works great!! I didnt like the tren cough coupled with the hot flashes I got during the cough. I knew exactly what it was making me cough but it was a little scary. That happened twice and both times they were ass shots. Not sure if that had anything to do with it but it never happened again. I was at 230lbs back then and had just started the keto diet. I was down to 208ish in like 4 weeks then I went back up to 215 and stayed between 212 and 215 for about a year.

I'm planning on running it again sometime. The only thing I dont like about it is, it goes straight to my prostate. I get about 2 shots in on Tren E and I have to piss like a race horse and it comes out in spurts...So if I run it again, I'm really gonna have to watch my PSA.
Did you run with masteron?
Tren never messed with my prostate but the mast did for sure!!
jrod is offline   Reply With Quote