Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kriegernindo
    VET
    • Feb 2020

Ahhh the Darkside.... I remember my first ever shot. I felt like I lost my virginity in a sense. I was no longer natural.

The rest of that evening (I was only 18) I felt like I belonged to the Dark side...

"You don't knoww the powerrrr of the Dark side..."

Comment

• A.B
      VET
      • Jun 2004

I got into the habit of aspirating in the early 2000 and do it every time. Even on subq shots. Just a habit at this point doesn’t bug me it takes 2 seconds

Comment

• AlphaMale
        VET
        • Mar 2018

Originally posted by HDH
        I believe half is absorbed immediately.
        I agree. I can feel test tighten my chest no mater what the ester. But I have noticed that the shorter the ester, the more I can feel it when I pin.
        I’ve pinned test deca and still can feel it hit my blood stream.
        Propionate I can feel immediately almost every time I pin it.
        Veteran

Comment

• JDUB
          Vet
          • Apr 2012

Your good.

Never done it, been 20 yrs or so and never have. The only issue I had was using some bad gear one time.
          sigpic

Comment

• Kluso
            Vet
            • Dec 2016

Originally posted by HDH
            I believe half is absorbed immediately.
            Yeah I have seen blood concentrations of test e or c injected twice a day for weeks. But starting with first dose. Definitely I huge spike within 24 hours. Then tapers down. I think some think it is evenly released but your right. It’s not.

Comment

• kriegernindo
              VET
              • Feb 2020

Originally posted by AlphaMale
              I agree. I can feel test tighten my chest no mater what the ester. But I have noticed that the shorter the ester, the more I can feel it when I pin.
              I’ve pinned test deca and still can feel it hit my blood stream.
              Propionate I can feel immediately almost every time I pin it.
              What do you suppose that tightening of the chest is? I know many say anxiety but I'm interested in the actual muscles involved that must be contracting around the heart cavity and rib cage.

Not to derail but people also report chest tightness after smoking weed so it's definitely something immediate kicking in

Comment

• HDH
                • Jun 2015

It's something I learned as part of the basics some years ago. Back 15 or 20 years ago around the community, it seems it was common knowledge. I put I believe because I was too lazy to run a search, lol

Originally posted by Kluso
                Yeah I have seen blood concentrations of test e or c injected twice a day for weeks. But starting with first dose. Definitely I huge spike within 24 hours. Then tapers down. I think some think it is evenly released but your right. It’s not.

Comment

• Kluso
                  Vet
                  • Dec 2016

Originally posted by HDH
                  It's something I learned as part of the basics some years ago. Back 15 or 20 years ago around the community, it seems it was common knowledge. I put I believe because I was too lazy to run a search, lol
                  Yep. Yep. Interesting shit but I forget the details too.

Comment

Working...