• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • A.B
    VET
    • Jun 2004

My current cycle

Hey all hope everyone is doing well

5’11, 220lbs. Was able to get my bf% down to 12%. That’s even with weekend cheat days. During the week I am tighter with the diet.

Basic run down of diet. 4 meals a day always with a protein source. Snacks include nuts, carrots, peas, and any veg

I watch my sugar and carbs only. I don’t count my fats.

Diet break down is roughly this:

Breakfast: eggs whites 400ml, cream of wheat with fruit

Lunch: whatever I smoked on the smoker for the week. Chicken. Pork. Beef. With steamed veg. Rice

Snack: could be anything from a ribeye. Chicken wings. Any protein source usually on the smoker again.

Dinner: salmon. Chicken. Beef. Anything with steamed veg and rice

The amounts will keep each meal between 800-1200 cals. I am hitting 4000cals a day generally.

Sorry missing the amount of foods but over the years I don’t weigh anymore. I guesstimate

Onto my cycle.

250mg test a week with 50mg proviron a day. All I’m looking for is to stay in low teens bf and further have overall better well being and of course some size and strength

The benefits of proviron I enjoy with the effects on SHBG and aromatase enzyme.

Very basic break down guys. Just thought I would share. I’ll be on a trt protocol after this. Likely 125mg a week. It’s all about feeling good now and mobility. No more big cycles for this guy.

I can tell you the weight of any meat source is 12-18oz of meat each meal

Comment

• wallyd
      VET
      • Aug 2015

Appreciate you sharing! Nice to see someone not pushing a gram of test a week to get results!

Comment

• HDH
        • Jun 2015

You're eating pretty good man, that's a good variety of meat. I can get complacent and eat the same shit. It works but can get old

Comment

• liftsiron
          Administrator
          • Nov 2003

Looks good A.B.
          ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• A.B
            VET
            • Jun 2004

My smoker has saved my ass cause I can cook things to perfect and amazing flavour. Makes those heavy meals easy.

Comment

• A.B
              VET
              • Jun 2004

So quick update.

Up to over 230lbs. Little bit of water but it not dirty bloat. Look good. Feel good.

Diet was a little rocky hence a little water but shedding it off quick last couple weeks.

I’m off the proviron and on test 250 once a week. Will be upping to test 400 a week. Test e and test u mix

Comment

• Deacon
                Vet
                • Jan 2005

i got real sick on smoked meat once - cant eat it now - only sausage and ham bacon etc - but smoked turkey chicken etc makes me very sick
                Originally Posted by Doink the clown;
                "Every gym has the tard who never gets bigger,never shuts up,and never goes away!"

"If you say you are not afraid to die either your lying or your a Ghurka,"

"Amatures built the Ark - professionals built the Titanic."

Comment

• Roughrydr
                  • Oct 2017

If you've been clean for a while 250mg should be plenty. Diet is the key to realize your goals. But you know that.
                  OFFO

Muscle Forged In Pain

Comment

• A.B
                    VET
                    • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Roughrydr
                    If you've been clean for a while 250mg should be plenty. Diet is the key to realize your goals. But you know that.
                    It is funny because the early 2000 it was the AAS and didn’t really even remotely know how much diet is important.

Really like my larger meals and 4 spread throughout the day. Gives my stomach a break and find my metabolism is fine. I throw the odd 5th meal in but actually prefer the less times I eat and eat more per sitting.

Comment

• Roughrydr
                      • Oct 2017

For sure. Smaller more frequent meals are the key. But I am over doing 5k cals a day. It's like torture.
                      OFFO

Muscle Forged In Pain

Comment

• Dakota
                        VET
                        • Feb 2017

Originally posted by A.B
                        Hey all hope everyone is doing well

Lunch: whatever I smoked on the smoker for the week. Chicken. Pork. Beef. With steamed veg. Rice

Snack: could be anything from a ribeye. Chicken wings. Any protein source usually on the smoker again.

How do you season and prep most of your meats for smoking? I was gifted an awesome smoker recently but I haven't had one in years. I smoked some venison and then some tomatillos and poblano peppers to make salsa verde, but I haven't employed it near enough.

I take it you are easy on the salt trying to avoid bloat?

My sister gave me some homemade smoked venison sausage that was venison and blue cheese and other was venison and pepper jack. Both were absolutely killer. I will be getting those recipes.

Anyone that has some good smoker or sausage recipes pipe in please.
                        The older I get the better I used to be.

Comment

• HDH
                          • Jun 2015

Nice update. I don't mind carrying around a little water when I'm bulking, just not crazy bloat.

Comment

• A.B
                            VET
                            • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Dakota
                            How do you season and prep most of your meats for smoking? I was gifted an awesome smoker recently but I haven't had one in years. I smoked some venison and then some tomatillos and poblano peppers to make salsa verde, but I haven't employed it near enough.

I take it you are easy on the salt trying to avoid bloat?

My sister gave me some homemade smoked venison sausage that was venison and blue cheese and other was venison and pepper jack. Both were absolutely killer. I will be getting those recipes.

Anyone that has some good smoker or sausage recipes pipe in please.

Sorry brother I forgot to respond.

There are some rubs with low salt and higher on the spices like garlic, pepper, paprika etc

Standard things I do if I’m smoking beef is light on the salt and heavier on the cracked peppers.

Good thing as well is to make your own spice. I haven’t done it for a while but the typical items.

Comment

• A.B
                              VET
                              • Jun 2004

What I had on the go today

25 minute morning fasted cardio

Meal 1
                              8 Boiled eggs
                              120g grams oats with fruit

Meal 2
                              6 oz chicken korma with 100g rice and naan bread

Workout. Chest and triceps.