Peak-Muscle.com  

Welcome to the Peak-Muscle.com forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. Come join us in on one of the best online fitness communities. We have 16,000 members that are likeminded towards a fitness, bodybuilding lifestyle. Registration is free and only takes but a few minutes. By joining our free community you will have access to communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to create threads to discuss and or create a fitness regimen. Or just bounce ideas off of some very knowledgeable members. So don't miss out. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Peak-Muscle.com > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > Anabolic Steroids
User Name
Password

Old 01-12-2021, 02:24 PM   #1
01dragonslayer
Banned

01dragonslayer is a jewel in the rough01dragonslayer is a jewel in the rough01dragonslayer is a jewel in the rough01dragonslayer is a jewel in the rough
Old School Steroid Cycles

Old School Steroid Cycles!!

By: The Steroid Guru

I'm old school, through and through!! My ideal look is that of 1970's Mike Mentzer. I care nothing about looking like the next Mr. Olympia, nor am I going to put my body through all of the drugs and bullshit it takes to even try. Of course, anabolic steroids are part of the game. I believe there is a happy medium with them that can allow for both good looks as well as good health.

Guys now use way too many steroids, they just have it all wrong. 90% of them could achieve what they're going for with less than half of the doses they're using. The biggest issue people have is dieting. They have never dieted hard enough to see what they're using is doing for them. Once diet is keyed in, then you will see the changes.

The next issue is their choice of what anabolic steroids to use. Guys seem to think that 500mg/week of testosterone is a beginner dose. They pop so many oral steroids that they could never shed the layer of fat/water to see the muscles if their life depended on it. They become their own worst enemies. In their quest for a good physique they essentially destroy it.

I figured it out about 5-6 years ago, and since switching to this way of cycling gear I haven't looked back. For starters, you only get one set of organs, so taking care of them is top priority. Did you know that a healthy liver burns fat at a much faster rate? Have you ever seen a competitor who looked great for a few years and then all of a sudden looked like shit? They are punishing their bodies to the point they actually regress, and nobody wants that.

If you're going to use orals then my advice is to keep it brief and limit using them to once a year. I'm not a fan of dbol or anadrol, they make me feel awful and take away my appetite, and the water retention is terrible. Anavar on the other hand is mild, and can be used for periods of 8-12 weeks with very little effect on the liver.

My compounds of choice are limited to:

Anavar
Testosterone
Deca
NPP
EQ
Masteron
Primobolan
Proviron
Winstrol (sometimes)
No trenbolone, halo, testosterone suspension, anadrol, dianabol, or sustanon (it's not a steady release and too much water retention) – amongst numerous other harsher compounds that I don't use.

Now, the biggest thing you need to realize when cycling this way is your hard work and diet plays the biggest role. We aren't looking to throw on 20-30 lbs in 8 weeks here. We are looking for smooth and steady results while not feeling like total shit. This is more of a recomposition plan than a sonic boom of garbage weight added on.

How Much Testosterone? Keeping testosterone dosages on the low side is key for developing a rock-hard physique with nice lines and aesthetics. I keep my test low, just enough to stay anabolic in nature. It's not high enough to cause excessive water retention, acne, or the ups and downs most go through when running higher doses. 250mg/week of testosterone works fine for me. I have not been over 300mg/week in probably 2 years now, and I see no loss of size or definition.

Since I keep my testosterone doses lower, there are only certain compounds I will run higher. Something like deca or equipoise can be run higher, but not too significantly. I see nothing wrong with 300mg/week deca alongside 250mg/week test.

Other compounds such as primobolan or masteron can be taken up to 500mg+/week with virtually no unwanted sides while keeping test lower.

Here is My List of Old School Cycles for Badass Results

ANAVAR, DECA, TEST

Weeks 1-10; 50-100mg/day anavar, 250mg/week test e, 200mg/week deca

MASTERON, TEST, PROVIRON

Weeks 1-8; 500mg/week masteron, 250mg/week test, 50mg/day proviron

PRIMO, TEST

Weeks 1-12; 500-700mg/week primobolan, 250mg/week test

SOLO PRIMO RUN

Weeks 1-12; 1000mg/week primo

CRUISE/CUT RUN WITH ANAVAR, PROVIRON, ECA STACK, TEST

Weeks 1-8; 30mg/day anavar, 50mg/day proviron, 100mg/week test, ECA stack everyday (ephedrine, caffeine, aspirin)

THE EQ KICKER

Weeks 1-2; 800mg/week EQ frontloaded, 250mg/week test

Weeks 3-12; 400mg/week eq, 250mg/week test

WINNY/DECA/TEST (poor mans old school contest cycle)

Weeks 1-4; 200mg/week test, 300mg/week deca

Weeks 5-12; 50mg/day winstrol, 250mg/week test, 300mg/week deca (drop deca at 10 week mark, 2 weeks out from competition, add in anti-estrogen at 8 weeks into cycle)

PRIMO/ANAVAR/DECA/TEST/EXEMASTAINE CONTEST CYCLE

Weeks 1-12; 700mg/week primo, 50-100mg/day anavar, 200mg/week deca, 200mg/week test (drop deca 2 weeks out from show, use arimistane for PCT daily).

That is pretty much how I do things. I run those compounds exclusively and see no reason to add in all the other quick-bang bullshit.

How Often Should You Run Steroid Cycles & Stay Healthy? I have gone back to a traditional way of cycling, 2 cycles/year outside of my normal hormone replacement regimen.

Health is #1 here. Everyone should get bloodwork done to make sure you are healthy before you start any steroid cycle (and you've finished the cycle). I donate blood as often as I can to keep hematocrit/RBC in check.

Occasionally I run some HCG to keep my nuts right. I run Aromasin 2-3 times a week to keep estrogen under control.

I consistently monitor my blood pressure and heart rate. I am usually doing some type of cardio 2-3 times/week at any given time during the year.

Health is #1 here. I would tell anyone to get bloodwork done to make sure things are on the up and up before embarking on any steroid cycle, and after they're done.

Know what you're fucking with before doing any of this. I'm not advocating anyone use steroids here… BUT, if you choose to, what I've listed above is a little safer than what most guys are doing nowadays.

Train hard!!
01dragonslayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2021, 02:27 PM   #2
01dragonslayer
Banned

01dragonslayer is a jewel in the rough01dragonslayer is a jewel in the rough01dragonslayer is a jewel in the rough01dragonslayer is a jewel in the rough
I find it impressive that test is never over 250mg/wk.
Old 01-12-2021, 06:35 PM   #3
Puff88
VET

Puff88 is on a distinguished road
Same but if it works for him then makes total sense to not dabble much higher.
Puff88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2021, 12:17 PM   #4
liftsiron
Administrator

liftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by 01dragonslayer View Post
I find it impressive that test is never over 250mg/wk.
Wonder what he looked like at his best.
Old 01-13-2021, 12:42 PM   #5
01dragonslayer
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by liftsiron View Post
Wonder what he looked like at his best.
Attached Images
File Type: gif giphy (16).gif (1.51 MB, 49 views)
Old 01-13-2021, 11:06 PM   #6
Titan
Vet

Titan is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by 01dragonslayer View Post
Old School Steroid Cycles!!

By: The Steroid Guru

I'm old school, through and through!! My ideal look is that of 1970's Mike Mentzer. I care nothing about looking like the next Mr. Olympia, nor am I going to put my body through all of the drugs and bullshit it takes to even try. Of course, anabolic steroids are part of the game. I believe there is a happy medium with them that can allow for both good looks as well as good health.

Guys now use way too many steroids, they just have it all wrong. 90% of them could achieve what they're going for with less than half of the doses they're using. The biggest issue people have is dieting. They have never dieted hard enough to see what they're using is doing for them. Once diet is keyed in, then you will see the changes.

The next issue is their choice of anabolic steroids to use. Guys seem to think that 500mg/week of testosterone is a beginner dose. They pop so many oral steroids that they could never shed the layer of fat/water to see the muscles if their life depended on it. They become their own worst enemies. In their quest for a good physique they essentially destroy it.

I figured it out about 5-6 years ago, and since switching to this way of cycling gear I haven't looked back. For starters, you only get one set of organs, so taking care of them is top priority. Did you know that a healthy liver burns fat at a much faster rate? Have you ever seen a competitor who looked great for a few years and then all of a sudden looked like shit? They are punishing their bodies to the point they actually regress, and nobody wants that.

If you're going to use orals then my advice is to keep it brief and limit using them to once a year. I'm not a fan of dbol or anadrol, they make me feel awful and take away my appetite, and the water retention is terrible. Anavar on the other hand is mild, and can be used for periods of 8-12 weeks with very little effect on the liver.

My compounds of choice are limited to:

Anavar
Testosterone
Deca
NPP
EQ
Masteron
Primobolan
Proviron
Winstrol (sometimes)
No trenbolone, halo, testosterone suspension, anadrol, dianabol, or sustanon (it's not a steady release and too much water retention) – amongst numerous other harsher compounds that I don't use.

Now, the biggest thing you need to realize when cycling this way is your hard work and diet plays the biggest role. We aren't looking to throw on 20-30 lbs in 8 weeks here. We are looking for smooth and steady results while not feeling like total shit. This is more of a recomposition plan than a sonic boom of garbage weight added on.

How Much Testosterone? Keeping testosterone dosages on the low side is key for developing a rock-hard physique with nice lines and aesthetics. I keep my test low, just enough to stay anabolic in nature. It's not high enough to cause excessive water retention, acne, or the ups and downs most go through when running higher doses. 250mg/week of testosterone works fine for me. I have not been over 300mg/week in probably 2 years now, and I see no loss of size or definition.

Since I keep my testosterone doses lower, there are only certain compounds I will run higher. Something like deca or equipoise can be run higher, but not too significantly. I see nothing wrong with 300mg/week deca alongside 250mg/week test.

Other compounds such as primobolan or masteron can be taken up to 500mg+/week with virtually no unwanted sides while keeping test lower.

Here is My List of Old School Cycles for Badass Results

ANAVAR, DECA, TEST

Weeks 1-10; 50-100mg/day anavar, 250mg/week test e, 200mg/week deca

MASTERON, TEST, PROVIRON

Weeks 1-8; 500mg/week masteron, 250mg/week test, 50mg/day proviron

PRIMO, TEST

Weeks 1-12; 500-700mg/week primobolan, 250mg/week test

SOLO PRIMO RUN

Weeks 1-12; 1000mg/week primo

CRUISE/CUT RUN WITH ANAVAR, PROVIRON, ECA STACK, TEST

Weeks 1-8; 30mg/day anavar, 50mg/day proviron, 100mg/week test, ECA stack everyday (ephedrine, caffeine, aspirin)

THE EQ KICKER

Weeks 1-2; 800mg/week EQ frontloaded, 250mg/week test

Weeks 3-12; 400mg/week eq, 250mg/week test

WINNY/DECA/TEST (poor mans old school contest cycle)

Weeks 1-4; 200mg/week test, 300mg/week deca

Weeks 5-12; 50mg/day winstrol, 250mg/week test, 300mg/week deca (drop deca at 10 week mark, 2 weeks out from competition, add in anti-estrogen at 8 weeks into cycle)

PRIMO/ANAVAR/DECA/TEST/EXEMASTAINE CONTEST CYCLE

Weeks 1-12; 700mg/week primo, 50-100mg/day anavar, 200mg/week deca, 200mg/week test (drop deca 2 weeks out from show, use arimistane for PCT daily).

That is pretty much how I do things. I run those compounds exclusively and see no reason to add in all the other quick-bang bullshit.

How Often Should You Run Steroid Cycles & Stay Healthy? I have gone back to a traditional way of cycling, 2 cycles/year outside of my normal hormone replacement regimen.

Health is #1 here. Everyone should get bloodwork done to make sure you are healthy before you start any steroid cycle (and you've finished the cycle). I donate blood as often as I can to keep hematocrit/RBC in check.

Occasionally I run some HCG to keep my nuts right. I run Aromasin 2-3 times a week to keep estrogen under control.

I consistently monitor my blood pressure and heart rate. I am usually doing some type of cardio 2-3 times/week at any given time during the year.

Health is #1 here. I would tell anyone to get bloodwork done to make sure things are on the up and up before embarking on any steroid cycle, and after they're done.

Know what you're fucking with before doing any of this. I'm not advocating anyone use steroids here… BUT, if you choose to, what I've listed above is a little safer than what most guys are doing nowadays.

Train hard!!
I think most of what you said is probably good advice for the majority of guys out there. (Yes, I realize this was a copy and paste from someone else who probably is no longer online but anyway) But, I also think this post is being a bit misleading on a few points. Using AAS is going to put you at risk, PERIOD! If you don't want to look like a Mr. Olympia competitor then my advice is thus, unless your doctor has said your natural testosterone levels are very low and you're over 50 you don't need anabolic steroids at all. But, hey. be it as it may most guys if they can find a legit source are tempted to try it.

So let's speak to the advice on a diet which is so vague as to be of no use what so ever... This is where I have an issue with most young guys ideas about food. I see so many guys train taking little roids and then they think...Like is suggested, they think they have to eat like they are dieting for a precontest competition all year long. Look, if you want to put on weight IE. MUSCLE, you have to eat and eat big. I'm not suggesting you eat candy and fries.... but once a week is perfectly ok and even a good idea to have a big CHEAT MEAL once a week. That's not going to kill you if you're in your twenties and your metabolism is already high, to begin with. You want to put on lean muscle you have got to eat like a man, not like a little girl watching her waistline. So with that said, I totally disagree with your dieting advice.

Watch your carbs after 6 pm, yes but otherwise eat till you puck and eat a lot of meat and fish too. Do you want to put on size? well, the ugly underbelly truth is you're going to put on some fat and get bloated as well if your taking steroids. Now come spring you can back off on the gluttony and eat fewer carbs, do a little more cardio, and lean out for the bitches at the pool, but if you want to go up in muscle and size you have to put the precontest little girl dieting aside and eat big. It's just the reality of gaining muscle size and strength.

Another misconception is if you're using less than 1,000mg/week and definitely if you're using at or less than 250mg/week of test, Most everything else you suggest doesn't aromatize or doesn't aromatize as much as test so for a cycle and you're under 40, I see ZERO need to use anti-estrogens at all much less on a "daily basis" that's just an internet myth !!!!. Estrogen has been given a demonic like assumption when the truth is you need those estrogens. But by all means, do come off-cycle for at least as long as you are on a cycle. As a side note, I would suggest using low does test for the very first cycle but as time goes on and your into using cycles after a few years 250mg/ week is just not going to be of much use because of how your body down-regulates the receptors for test, as your body down-regulates for any drug. your body the first time you use Test will have the greatest effect and then after that, each usage will have less and less effect so you have to use more as you progress in size.

Many make the mistake of just staying on year-round, and then when they want to start a family they find they have very low sperm count.. so be advised.

One last thing to all those in the shadows who simply don't want to ever come off-cycle...yeah I know you're out there too. My advice is and I strongly suggest you listen to this. If you stay on for years so be it. But start now and begin a daily regimen of high blood pressure medication. You'll be very glad you did.
Anabolic Board,
The Iron Den and
A few other boards.

Last edited by Titan; 01-13-2021 at 11:58 PM..
Titan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2021, 01:14 AM   #7
Dawgpound_Hank

Dawgpound_Hank is a jewel in the roughDawgpound_Hank is a jewel in the roughDawgpound_Hank is a jewel in the roughDawgpound_Hank is a jewel in the rough
One old school cycle for mass is prolly one of the most famous around, which is the old tried and true test/deca/dbol cycle. I ran it before with test @ 600, deca @ 400, and dbol @ 40, and packed on a lot of size and setting PR's left and right. Lift heavy on that, eat big and get BIG.
Old 01-23-2021, 06:03 AM   #8
jrod

jrod will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Titan View Post
I think most of what you said is probably good advice for the majority of guys out there. (Yes, I realize this was a copy and paste from someone else who probably is no longer online but anyway) But, I also think this post is being a bit misleading on a few points. Using AAS is going to put you at risk, PERIOD! If you don't want to look like a Mr. Olympia competitor then my advice is thus, unless your doctor has said your natural testosterone levels are very low and you're over 50 you don't need anabolic steroids at all. But, hey. be it as it may most guys if they can find a legit source are tempted to try it.

So let's speak to the advice on a diet which is so vague as to be of no use what so ever... This is where I have an issue with most young guys ideas about food. I see so many guys train taking little roids and then they think...Like is suggested, they think they have to eat like they are dieting for a precontest competition all year long. Look, if you want to put on weight IE. MUSCLE, you have to eat and eat big. I'm not suggesting you eat candy and fries.... but once a week is perfectly ok and even a good idea to have a big CHEAT MEAL once a week. That's not going to kill you if you're in your twenties and your metabolism is already high, to begin with. You want to put on lean muscle you have got to eat like a man, not like a little girl watching her waistline. So with that said, I totally disagree with your dieting advice.

Watch your carbs after 6 pm, yes but otherwise eat till you puck and eat a lot of meat and fish too. Do you want to put on size? well, the ugly underbelly truth is you're going to put on some fat and get bloated as well if your taking steroids. Now come spring you can back off on the gluttony and eat fewer carbs, do a little more cardio, and lean out for the bitches at the pool, but if you want to go up in muscle and size you have to put the precontest little girl dieting aside and eat big. It's just the reality of gaining muscle size and strength.

Another misconception is if you're using less than 1,000mg/week and definitely if you're using at or less than 250mg/week of test, Most everything else you suggest doesn't aromatize or doesn't aromatize as much as test so for a cycle and you're under 40, I see ZERO need to use anti-estrogens at all much less on a "daily basis" that's just an internet myth !!!!. Estrogen has been given a demonic like assumption when the truth is you need those estrogens. But by all means, do come off-cycle for at least as long as you are on a cycle. As a side note, I would suggest using low does test for the very first cycle but as time goes on and your into using cycles after a few years 250mg/ week is just not going to be of much use because of how your body down-regulates the receptors for test, as your body down-regulates for any drug. your body the first time you use Test will have the greatest effect and then after that, each usage will have less and less effect so you have to use more as you progress in size.

Many make the mistake of just staying on year-round, and then when they want to start a family they find they have very low sperm count.. so be advised.

One last thing to all those in the shadows who simply don't want to ever come off-cycle...yeah I know you're out there too. My advice is and I strongly suggest you listen to this. If you stay on for years so be it. But start now and begin a daily regimen of high blood pressure medication. You'll be very glad you did.
I’ll agree somewhat with the no need for anti esteogens when young, unless you are just prone to gyno.
In my mid twenties I used 750 mg omna every week and never had gyno issues.
Once I got older and used hcg and test, then it started flaring up. Especially when I was taking prescribed medication that would raise prolactin as a side effect.
jrod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2021, 07:27 AM   #9
Brown

Brown is on a distinguished road
Interesting stuff man!
Brown is offline   Reply With Quote