Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rebornlite
    VET
    • Dec 2018

Thanks for sharing your experiences, great stuff fellas.

Comment

• Deacon
      Vet
      • Jan 2005

for oil based gear i would not do sub Q
      Originally Posted by Doink the clown;
      "Every gym has the tard who never gets bigger,never shuts up,and never goes away!"

"If you say you are not afraid to die either your lying or your a Ghurka,"

"Amatures built the Ark - professionals built the Titanic."

Comment

• Warhead14
        Banned
        • Feb 2013

Been doing for 10 years, 1iu of 250mg Test E every other day works perfect for me. I did do that with 1iu of Mast P everyday once for 12 weeks and it went fine. As far as reactions, on thing I did find that helped so it would lump up was going in the skin at a 45 degree angle. I feel like it provides could continuity because when my test level waivers my BP get weird and my mood diminishes.

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank
          • May 2019

Originally posted by Warhead14
          Been doing for 10 years, 1iu of 250mg Test E every other day works perfect for me. I did do that with 1iu of Mast P everyday once for 12 weeks and it went fine. As far as reactions, on thing I did find that helped so it would lump up was going in the skin at a 45 degree angle. I feel like it provides could continuity because when my test level waivers my BP get weird and my mood diminishes.
          Guessing you meant 10iu instead of 1iu?
          Dawgpound Hank is a fictional character,. All posts by my character are merely for entertainment purposes and not meant to be taken seriously.

Comment

• Bigpapapumpaf
            VET
            • Feb 2017

Been hitting sub q shots for 10 to 15 yrs. 1 ml at a time, don't care what the gear is. I treat it just like gh.

BPP

Comment

• Rebornlite
              VET
              • Dec 2018

Thanks for the feedback all, most helpful.

Comment

• AlphaMale
                VET
                • Mar 2018

For calves I recommend you pin in the upper third portion.
                Too many tendons attached to muscle down lower.
                Pining oil into a tendon can be very painful for days.
                The lab I use I’m able to easily draw the oil through a 28g 1/2” slin pin. No need to backfill even.
                It does take a little patience but I’m only drawing on average 0.5mL/ed. So it doesn’t take but a couple minutes and no lumps with such a small volume of fluid.
                Veteran

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank
                  • May 2019

Originally posted by Bigpapapumpaf
                  Been hitting sub q shots for 10 to 15 yrs. 1 ml at a time, don't care what the gear is. I treat it just like gh.

BPP
                  Wow. No issues, welts, lumps, etc with using 1ml subQ dude? What areas do your normally inject?
                  Dawgpound Hank is a fictional character,. All posts by my character are merely for entertainment purposes and not meant to be taken seriously.

Comment

• Bigpapapumpaf
                    VET
                    • Feb 2017

Originally posted by Dawgpound_Hank
                    Wow. No issues, welts, lumps, etc with using 1ml subQ dude? What areas do your normally inject?
                    I always hit the stomach, just like GH. No issues what so ever.

BPP

Comment

• Rebornlite
                      VET
                      • Dec 2018

This is incredible. Mind blown

Comment

• Bicepts101
                        VET
                        • Apr 2018

I'm prescribed xyosted. 100mg ew. Directions are sub q. I thought sub q was a terrible idea when guy first started talking about it. I prefer it now when possible.
                        There are benefits. Oil absorbs slower giving a more stable level all week. Think of the difference on the charts you have seen when you inject gh IM vs Sub q. It's takes longer peak. Allegedly I guess but that's my understanding.

I've tried sub q quit with a few different things. I think the key to look for and the only 2 really important things I can think of would to be:
                        1-choose a gear that is not painful IM because it will be much more painful and the knot it will cause will be there for much longer imo.
                        2-volum....too much liquid will obviously cause unwanted lumps. I suggest not going any more then 1ml max. You don't need slin pins. 25g is fine.
                        Last edited by Bicepts101; 03-21-2021, 08:53 AM.

Comment

• zillagraybeard
                          VET
                          • Apr 2019

Not a fan of sub q.

Comment

• Rebornlite
                            VET
                            • Dec 2018

Originally posted by zillagraybeard
                            Not a fan of sub q.
                            Care to elaborate?

Comment

• Bicepts101
                              VET
                              • Apr 2018

I've done prop, mast, tren combo sub q. Sub q is better if you have gear that doesn't cause lumps and volume is low.

Comment

• Kluso
                                Vet
                                • Dec 2016

I have been to chicken to try it. But I should when I cruise on trt. I already use a slin pin for it. Just .25ml twice a week of test e 250mg. I found these one ml syringes that look like liquid syringes. But sterile. Have a “slip tip” that uses same needles as lur lock (or whatever they are called). You can use any size needle u want. And no backfilling. I draw with a 25g and use a 27g to inject. Because of the smaller barrel and plunger it actually fills faster than you would think. And makes the injection way faster compared to a 3ml syringe thru same size needle. Smallest I will use on a 3ml is 25gauge cause it just takes to long.

Comment

Working...