• Puff88
    VET
    • Jan 2019

Good to know Kluso, thanks!

Comment

• Dakota
      VET
      • Feb 2017

Isnt it amazing how we can have such a varied opinion on the same gear? A newbie's head must spin sometimes.
      The older I get the better I used to be.

Comment

• Puff88
        VET
        • Jan 2019

^^^ yup thats for damn sure. Thats why its important to figure out your own balance of bro science and science

Comment

• Kluso
          Vet
          • Dec 2016

Originally posted by Puff88
          ^^^ yup thats for damn sure. Thats why its important to figure out your own balance of bro science and science
          Bingo! Have to try it yourself. I typically get all the side effects guys complain about. But I had to try it anyways. I would rather not use a chemical to get rid of a side effect. Rather use the compounds that agree with your body and only the doses you can get away with without having to use an AI or SERM or caber or antacid. Healthier and you feel better to make better gains.

Comment

• Kluso
            Vet
            • Dec 2016

The other cool thing I like about primo is I can run high dose dbol and test without needing an AI. Works just as well as Proviron imo. Better than mast. I here EQ has a lot of anti estrogen properties also but it gives me anxiety.
            Last edited by Kluso; 03-14-2021, 03:37 PM.

Comment

• Darkness
              • Apr 2011

Primo is superior. You pay more and get more without sides.

Comment

• Bicepts101
                VET
                • Apr 2018

Eq is one of the worst steroids out there imo. For me at least. I've tried it from many many sources. It just doesnt do anything for me. Haven't really given primo a try but I will. Maybe this year. I said last year would be my last year of tren. I lied, I think I'm gonna run it again.
                Last edited by Bicepts101; 03-21-2021, 09:44 AM.

Comment

• Deacon
                  Vet
                  • Jan 2005

if EQ causes anxiety for you i would avoid it - so primo would be your option
                  Originally Posted by Doink the clown;
                  "Every gym has the tard who never gets bigger,never shuts up,and never goes away!"

"If you say you are not afraid to die either your lying or your a Ghurka,"

"Amatures built the Ark - professionals built the Titanic."

Comment

• JDUB
                    Vet
                    • Apr 2012

Originally posted by A.B
                    Everyone’s different. I never had any issue with EQ even up to a gram
                    Me either. I love it and probably ran more cycles with that and test than any other. To me its like a staple to use. Love the stuff....Hate deca cause it made me bloat like a pig.

I agree with DP, not only for the lack of quality you found with primo and also the damn cost of it.
                    sigpic

Comment

• AlphaMale
                      VET
                      • Mar 2018

Originally posted by A.B
                      Everyone’s different. I never had any issue with EQ even up to a gram
                      Same here. I wonder if this any actual physiological correlation between EQ and increased anxiety.
                      I already have chronic anxiety and EQ has never seemed to make it any worse.
                      It just increases my bp over time.
                      Veteran

Comment

• Kluso
                        Vet
                        • Dec 2016

Originally posted by AlphaMale
                        Same here. I wonder if this any actual physiological correlation between EQ and increased anxiety.
                        I already have chronic anxiety and EQ has never seemed to make it any worse.
                        It just increases my bp over time.
                        Really?! I used to have bad panic attacks when I was a teenager. Was on benzos for years. Now I’m not and I’m mostly normal. But EQ definitely made me feel more anxious. No panic attacks but general anxiety about things that normally wouldn’t. It took about 6 weeks but it was there.

Comment

• A.B
                          VET
                          • Jun 2004

I’ll dive into some research on this because I have heard EQ causes anxiety far too often it is beyond being parroted

I could have swore I read somewhere about EQ and gaba levels somewhere

Comment

• Thehogsters
                            • Nov 2021

I never had any sides from EQ except one major one. EQ is the worst compound for blood clots. So there is this genetic disorder called Factor 5 Leiden. Most people never know they have it until clots are already formed. I had covid in January witch greatly increases clotting chances and was is thr middle of a EQ run. Started having stomach and intestinal issues in June. In August I was down to not eating at all and non stop pain. Ended up having clots in all the veins around my liver and 9 in my left leg. Over 20 clots at one time, didn't even think I was going to make it out of the hospital.

Good news if your not white, this genetic condition is super rare for you.
                            White people of Northern European descent are thought to be up to 20% born with this. Most will never know it or even clot from it but given enough factors like; covid, surgery, hormones, pregnancy and age you will eventually clot if you have it.

Comment

• Kluso
                              Vet
                              • Dec 2016

Originally posted by Thehogsters
                              I never had any sides from EQ except one major one. EQ is the worst compound for blood clots. So there is this genetic disorder called Factor 5 Leiden. Most people never know they have it until clots are already formed. I had covid in January witch greatly increases clotting chances and was is thr middle of a EQ run. Started having stomach and intestinal issues in June. In August I was down to not eating at all and non stop pain. Ended up having clots in all the veins around my liver and 9 in my left leg. Over 20 clots at one time, didn't even think I was going to make it out of the hospital.

Good news if your not white, this genetic condition is super rare for you.
                              White people of Northern European descent are thought to be up to 20% born with this. Most will never know it or even clot from it but given enough factors like; covid, surgery, hormones, pregnancy and age you will eventually clot if you have it.
                              Wow! Glad your still with us man! Is there a test for it? Maybe with a DNA test you can see if u have the gene?

Comment

• Thehogsters
                                • Nov 2021

Originally posted by Kluso
                                Wow! Glad your still with us man! Is there a test for it? Maybe with a DNA test you can see if u have the gene?
                                The DNA test from CVS will show the genetic disorder. Obviously a doctor can run the DNA analysis as well.
                                One of my doctors said she had never seen anyone with as many clots as I had and live through it.

Also all the doctors were shocked that my liver was perfectly fine after I told them had been on gear for 6 years non stop and still drinking. Clots around the liver almost always comes with liver damage.
                                Told them I had been on tudca and glutathione injections with all orals and now taking NAC even without orals. Of course they were all clueless but said it must have worked. Lol

Comment

Working...