Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Aklion
    VET
    • Jan 2019

Your second cycle should be just like your first cycle an add an oral like dbol, tbol, winstrol, or var. The goal is to see and feel the effects of your cycle with the minimum amount of gear required to get results. Your second cycle means you haven't built up a tolerance and will see great gains from just adding an oral to your test. Tren is also very difficult to recover from, and assuming you are going to actually run a cycle and not cruise, your natural test levels will return much faster the longer you can see gains without using the harsher stuff

Comment

• Kluso
      Vet
      • Dec 2016

Originally posted by Aklion
      Your second cycle should be just like your first cycle an add an oral like dbol, tbol, winstrol, or var. The goal is to see and feel the effects of your cycle with the minimum amount of gear required to get results. Your second cycle means you haven't built up a tolerance and will see great gains from just adding an oral to your test. Tren is also very difficult to recover from, and assuming you are going to actually run a cycle and not cruise, your natural test levels will return much faster the longer you can see gains without using the harsher stuff
      Hey Aklion! Good to see you still around man!

Comment

• jrod
        • Jun 2010

Originally posted by Aklion
        I have to agree with this and what some of the other guys are saying.
        I would wait a while before using tren. You really don’t need it yet. You can still get tremendous gains from another mild cycle.
        If you are dead set on using tren and are going to use it anyway, go with a very low dose.

Comment

• A.B
          VET
          • Jun 2004

I agree with Aklion to use the least amount of gear as possible

Less wear and tear on your body and the big picture is diet. I don’t need big cycles to get where I wanna be so I just do 250test a week

Comment

Working...