Ocean breeze...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mrhtbd

Ocean breeze...

Man, today was a bear. Wicked headache all day, building hot as heck, and kids climbing the walls.
    I could sure use a cool ocean breeze about now.
  • theartofwar
    • Feb 2010

yup, tore my trap, fuck today +1 !
    Think For Yourself. Question Authority. Throughout human history, as our species has faced the frightening,terrorizing fact that we do not know who we are, or where we are going in this ocean of chaos, it has been the authorities,the political, the religious, the educational authorities who attempted to comfort us by giving us order, rules, regulations, informing, forming in our minds their view of reality. To think for yourself you must question authority and learn how to put yourself in a state of vulnerable open-mindedness; chaotic, confused, vulnerability to inform yourself.

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

Originally posted by theartofwar
      yup, tore my trap, fuck today +1 !
      Ya better HOPE LIKE HELL you mildly pulled it and not actually TORE it. If you really tore it, sorry to say but you will be limited in ANY upper body movements for some time. The traps are involved in damn near EVERYTHING we do even though we might not acknowledge it. Good luck healing quick dude.

Comment

• theartofwar
        • Feb 2010

Originally posted by Dawgpound_Hank
        Ya better HOPE LIKE HELL you mildly pulled it and not actually TORE it. If you really tore it, sorry to say but you will be limited in ANY upper body movements for some time. The traps are involved in damn near EVERYTHING we do even though we might not acknowledge it. Good luck healing quick dude.
        it's not full tear - i'm well aware how fuckin shitty this is !!! Goin out of my mind second week into my cycle wtf !!!
        Think For Yourself. Question Authority. Throughout human history, as our species has faced the frightening,terrorizing fact that we do not know who we are, or where we are going in this ocean of chaos, it has been the authorities,the political, the religious, the educational authorities who attempted to comfort us by giving us order, rules, regulations, informing, forming in our minds their view of reality. To think for yourself you must question authority and learn how to put yourself in a state of vulnerable open-mindedness; chaotic, confused, vulnerability to inform yourself.

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

it's not full tear - i'm well aware how fuckin shitty this is !!! Goin out of my mind second week into my cycle wtf !!!
          Just be cool and ANY exercise you do that makes that trap hurt, DON'T DO IT! Be it curls, benches, ANYTHING...avoid it so it can heal brah.

Btw, how did you injure it?

Comment

• theartofwar
            • Feb 2010

Just be cool and ANY exercise you do that makes that trap hurt, DON'T DO IT! Be it curls, benches, ANYTHING...avoid it so it can heal brah.

Btw, how did you injure it?
            deadlifts.

came up and rolled slightly - goes to show even the slightest form fuck up, and ya you're fucked !! LoL

I'm just pissy really because it's gonna be a pain with boxing more than the cycle ... I can just push back the dbol and the rest is long esters , no big deal really.

Comment

• b52
              • Oct 2006

Atleast i'm not the only one. pulled my tendon in my chest second week into my cycle too. It sucks.

Comment

• theartofwar
                • Feb 2010

Originally posted by b52
                Atleast i'm not the only one. pulled my tendon in my chest second week into my cycle too. It sucks.
                Well now we are hurt together... it still sucks !!!

haha, I'm honestly more frustrated with the fact I can't box for awhile than anything. Everything in the cycle will wait, three long esters - the dbol will just get bumped back .

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

LOL you nigga's having all this shit happen so young...holla in 20 years and talk to me. Don't let your young ages stop you from THOROUGHLY warming up before you kick the heavy shit. You will thank me down the road.

p.s...mrhtbd sorry for the major hijacking!

Comment

• mrhtbd

Well, torn muscles certainly make a headache seem like a lucky break!
                    Be careful with those cycles.
                    I've known a lot of guys get torn up when cycling because T generally makes you tighter. Plus, you tend to go heavier sooner and without proper warm-up.
                    Dick Smith, the assistant coach for the Olympic team, under Bob Hoffman, from 1962 to 1976, once told me, "Avoid singles, doubles, and triples, as most of the injuries I've seen came from them." "Also, only go for max lifts about every five weeks, that leaves plenty of time for recuperation."
                    Wise words from a man of experience. Good luck.

Comment

• theartofwar
                      • Feb 2010

Thanks bro, I was just sloppy w/my form and didn't have enough chalk, bar went down and stuck to my hand - my right trap got rocked. Not a fun day, but yeah, I'm not a fan of max lifts unless it's for contest.

T makes you tighter ? I fill out more blood of course, but didn't know it actually makes you tighter.

Comment

• b52
                        • Oct 2006

LOL you nigga's having all this shit happen so young...holla in 20 years and talk to me. Don't let your young ages stop you from THOROUGHLY warming up before you kick the heavy shit. You will thank me down the road.

p.s...mrhtbd sorry for the major hijacking!
                        lol, it happens to the best of us sooner or later. Also when you are on cycle you have to remember your tendons don't strengthen as fast as your muscles do.

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

Originally posted by b52
                          lol, it happens to the best of us sooner or later. ..
                          Haha yeah I was just playin' brutha. Quick healing to you guys.

Comment

• mrhtbd

Originally posted by b52
                            lol, it happens to the best of us sooner or later. Also when you are on cycle you have to remember your tendons don't strengthen as fast as your muscles do.
                            Bingo, b52, I couldn't have said it better myself.
                            If I remember (which I do) the injuries I sustained while on, over the years, generally were where my tendon attached to my muscle. They call them "micro-tears" I think.
                            Maybe Liftsiron or DrVeejay can help me out with the technical terminology on this.

Comment

Working...