Administrator
    • Nov 2003

WWE Undertaker comments on Brock UFC 121

ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle
  • BigSickD
    Vet
    • May 2004

Undertaker would kick his ass..LOL
    BigSickD does not actually exist. He is the alter ego of a punkass 17yo kid that doesn't even workout.

Comment

• ninobambino
      • Jan 2005

Originally posted by BigSickD
      Undertaker would kick his ass..LOL
      lol now that is funny. You talking WWF?

MMA The UT would look like road kill.

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

"You wanna do it?" haha!

Actually, the beast I think that could go in there with minimal skills and possibly do something is Big Show. At 7'1 and 500 lbs, I think it would be hard to take him down! Might take alot of leg kicks to wear him down first. Nigga's hands is so big, if he could grab you by the arm or wrist he could sling you around like a rag doll.lol He's much more athletic than most guys his size, ie Andre the Giant. However if he didn't fuck you up inside 2 minutes, he would proably be fucked cardio-wise.

Comment

• reps
          Vet
          • Oct 2007

Originally posted by Dawgpound_Hank
          "You wanna do it?" haha!

Actually, the beast I think that could go in there with minimal skills and possibly do something is Big Show. At 7'1 and 500 lbs, I think it would be hard to take him down! Might take alot of leg kicks to wear him down first. Nigga's hands is so big, if he could grab you by the arm or wrist he could sling you around like a rag doll.lol He's much more athletic than most guys his size, ie Andre the Giant. However if he didn't fuck you up inside 2 minutes, he would proably be fucked cardio-wise.
          Yeah but the rules changed a while back bro now there is a weight limit. 265lbs so hes out lol

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

Originally posted by reps
            Yeah but the rules changed a while back bro now there is a weight limit. 265lbs so hes out lol
            Man where da fuck you been hidin'? Are you back? I miss your posts you beast! You still kickin' the iron dude? Give us a quick rundown of whats up my man! Hope you stick around!

Comment

• Pumpitdude
              Vet
              • Jan 2007

Originally posted by reps
              Even if the rules was not changed, bigshow small show fatfuck whatever they would be roadkill or worse in MMA. If you don't wanna take my word for it here is some before and after pics for ya
              Before, HongMan choi 7.2 320 pounds WITH MMA training for years posing with fedor at 6.0 220 pounds

This is after he calls fedor's moma fat...

Hey look how about this dude, he has big shows weight

Then he calls Fedor's mom fat as usual and this happens...

end's up with.....

After seeing all this Bigshow wouldn't even turn his tV on when there is an MMA competition, let alone stepping in the ring.

TL: DR

Eating a lot of food and doing steroids does not make you a fighter.

Comment

Working...