tattoos and working out

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dawgpound_Hank

Originally posted by theartofwar
    only blueprint concepts - you realize those are actual models brother - to be marketed as toys. They take an immense amount of time to make. Drawing is self explanatory , well minus the meaning ( , that's my life in a tattoo ).
    LOL omg I woulda SWORE that was CGI! Oh well, all the same...I dig any topic regarding art, be it drawing, painting old school OR CGI design. I myself also was blessed with artistry skills...I was the kid that won all the art contests, drew the high shcool year book covers, etc etc. Being an artist yourself, if you ever learned CGI design you would LOVE it brah.

Comment

• HOTROCKS
      • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Dawgpound_Hank
      Painting Old School
      Huh !

Deus unus me iudicare potest

Hot Rocks aka HIGH12 is A true American Psycho!

Comment

• Deacon
        Vet
        • Jan 2005

I have never done anything special for mine after the first few days of AD ointment
        Originally Posted by Doink the clown;
        "Every gym has the tard who never gets bigger,never shuts up,and never goes away!"

"If you say you are not afraid to die either your lying or your a Ghurka,"

"Amatures built the Ark - professionals built the Titanic."

Comment

• theartofwar
          • Feb 2010

Originally posted by Dawgpound_Hank
          LOL omg I woulda SWORE that was CGI! Oh well, all the same...I dig any topic regarding art, be it drawing, painting old school OR CGI design. I myself also was blessed with artistry skills...I was the kid that won all the art contests, drew the high shcool year book covers, etc etc. Being an artist yourself, if you ever learned CGI design you would LOVE it brah.
          40-50 hours a toy , no bullshit. And america doesn't have enough time to go get in shape - I work and go to school full time... america needs some tren asap, fuckin bitches man i swear.
          Think For Yourself. Question Authority. Throughout human history, as our species has faced the frightening,terrorizing fact that we do not know who we are, or where we are going in this ocean of chaos, it has been the authorities,the political, the religious, the educational authorities who attempted to comfort us by giving us order, rules, regulations, informing, forming in our minds their view of reality. To think for yourself you must question authority and learn how to put yourself in a state of vulnerable open-mindedness; chaotic, confused, vulnerability to inform yourself.

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

Originally posted by HOTROCKS
            Huh !

Was meant "relatively speaking", as SO much is done nowadays CGI dude.lol

Comment

Working...