• Feb 2007

ITS DIFFICULT TO TAT YOUR OWN ARM
      Tempus fugit, Carpe diem.

Comment

• HOTROCKS
        • Feb 2009

Damn it ! I thought it would say "LOVE MOM "
        Deus unus me iudicare potest

Hot Rocks aka HIGH12 is A true American Psycho!

Comment

• HOTROCKS
          • Feb 2009

Very good for a pagan !

Comment

• theartofwar
            • Feb 2010

Not sure what's going on - I'm gonna try image shack - It works fine on another forum. Give me a few bros, was grabbin some bluehearts
            Attached Files
            Think For Yourself. Question Authority. Throughout human history, as our species has faced the frightening,terrorizing fact that we do not know who we are, or where we are going in this ocean of chaos, it has been the authorities,the political, the religious, the educational authorities who attempted to comfort us by giving us order, rules, regulations, informing, forming in our minds their view of reality. To think for yourself you must question authority and learn how to put yourself in a state of vulnerable open-mindedness; chaotic, confused, vulnerability to inform yourself.

Comment

• theartofwar
              • Feb 2010

imageshack loves me - thing is 127kb ... no idea what took it so damn long.
              Think For Yourself. Question Authority. Throughout human history, as our species has faced the frightening,terrorizing fact that we do not know who we are, or where we are going in this ocean of chaos, it has been the authorities,the political, the religious, the educational authorities who attempted to comfort us by giving us order, rules, regulations, informing, forming in our minds their view of reality. To think for yourself you must question authority and learn how to put yourself in a state of vulnerable open-mindedness; chaotic, confused, vulnerability to inform yourself.

Comment

• HOTROCKS
                • Feb 2009

All I have is a prop( propeller) on each cheek of my ass !

Comment

• theartofwar
                  • Feb 2010

Not ink - but I was thinking of going from the figures to making something unique, those take awhile.
                  Attached Files

Comment

• black7
                    Vet
                    • Feb 2007

those r cool TOW
                    Tempus fugit, Carpe diem.

Comment

• theartofwar
                      • Feb 2010

thx bro , fuckin love ink. Love drawing - whole 9. Anything art that's not contributing to the fagism of the world... I'm in.

Comment

• Trapology
                        • Jan 2007

Originally posted by theartofwar
                        thx bro , fuckin love ink. Love drawing - whole 9. Anything art that's not contributing to the fagism of the world... I'm in.
                        thats awesome man
                        of all the things i wished i could do beside playing basketball, having something to do with art would be the other thing
                        Some Men Aren't Looking For Anything Logical, Like Money. They Can't Be Bought, Bullied, Reasoned or Negotiated With. Some Men Just Want To Watch The World Burn

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

Not ink - but I was thinking of going from the figures to making something unique, those take awhile.
                          Looks like you used either 3DS Max, Maya, ZBrush or a combination of them to create that? Let me guess...texturing in Zbrush and final render in Lightwave? I love CGI also.

Comment

• theartofwar
                            • Feb 2010

Originally posted by Dawgpound_Hank
                            Looks like you used either 3DS Max, Maya, ZBrush or a combination of them to create that? Let me guess...texturing in Zbrush and final render in Lightwave? I love CGI also.
                            good call brother. just don't tell anyone - 99% people think that steroids make me stupid and my penis shrink, I'd hate for the cat to be out of the bag and let them know that I can enjoy a challenge in any area.

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

good call brother. just don't tell anyone - 99% people think that steroids make me stupid and my penis shrink, I'd hate for the cat to be out of the bag and let them know that I can enjoy a challenge in any area.
                              Hahha...so was I right or what? Did you do all the modeling & texturing yourself? If so, what prog did you do the modeling in dude?

Comment

• theartofwar
                                • Feb 2010

Originally posted by Dawgpound_Hank
                                Hahha...so was I right or what? Did you do all the modeling & texturing yourself? If so, what prog did you do the modeling in dude?
                                only blueprint concepts - you realize those are actual models brother - to be marketed as toys. They take an immense amount of time to make. Drawing is self explanatory , well minus the meaning ( , that's my life in a tattoo ).

Comment

Working...