Hello to many old names

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • IHateCrunches

Hello to many old names

Hey, I have been M.I.A for a good 8 years. Occasionally putting together 6-7 months of training together before letting it all fall apart again.

I even still have some 50ml QV Eneth and hcg bottles!!! Clearly, all going in the garbage now with 8yr expired labels.

When trying to decide what site to start poking around again, I decided to come here.

I have been battling Multiple Sclerosis for about 6 yrs now, and even using that as a crutch to why I am losing so much mass/muscle and gaining blub. I dont have it bad, and just occasional flair ups.

I have decided to officially start training again for about 6months, before going on a cycle. So come june time, I expect to come correct again.

Anyway, re introducing myself. Glad to still see some of these tag names are still able to log on and pass information... even if its from their retirement community!

Be good,

I (really do) Hate crunches btw.
  • John Benz
    Vet
    • Jan 2004

IHateCrunches! Welcome to A-E old-timer. Did you always go by the username IHateCrunches, or did you have a different handle 8 years ago?

Comment

• John Benz
      Vet
      • Jan 2004

BTW, I honestly believe good AO chropractor might be able to help you with the MS.

Chiropractic care has been blasted by some as useless or harmful, and others have praised it's success for patients. I can only give a testa...

Also, in the early 1950’s, Winifred Gardella was the poster child for the March of Dimes in San Francisco, the little crippled girl in the steel braces. After MDs had given up all hope, a local chiropractor gave her a series of daily adjustments, and in less than six months of having her nerve interference corrected Winifred Gardella threw away her crutches and braces, and has been walking ever since. Her parents made the March of Dimes take her picture off of their poster because they refused to acknowledge her healing.

Comment

• liftsiron
        Administrator
        • Nov 2003

Hay bro, I remember you from the old I-T days.
        ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• IHateCrunches

Yes, Lifts... I-T was where I liked to b.s the most. Heard through some grapevines about the gossip.

Well Glad to see some names still here.. it's somewhat motivating to see that some are that dedicated and it wasnt just a 10 yr fad... it is genuinely their lifestyle.

Hope everything is going well over here....
          Hope to hang out more often.

Chiropractor? For Multiple Sclerosis. ? I think you're thinking of Scoliosis?
          -What I have is a bit more serious than that. Wish it was just Scoliosis!

Comment

• IHateCrunches

JohnBenz: Thank you for the read... I am fortunate enough to only have weakness in the shoulders. Still have full movement.

Enjoy your weekend.

Comment

• John Benz
              Vet
              • Jan 2004

Glad to have another old I.T. member on here.

Comment

• Number-LL
                Vet
                • Jan 2012

Welcome! I have always wondered if MS could be helped with big doses of fish oil, B vitamins, etc. to help reduce inflammation. Does your CRP blood test show up very high?
                I don't chase boys, I pass them! - My Daughter

The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. - Marcus Aurelius

Unrequited thoughts will remain unless action separates itself from dreams and the ambition becomes sufficient to advance toward a set goal.

Comment

• millenium girl
                  • Apr 2006

Welcome to A-E. Do you take meds in your fight against MS?
                  Don't forget to join
                  http://www.worldclassbodybuilding.com
                  http://www.basskilleronline.com

Comment

• Freezerdude

Welcome back aboard brother...

Comment

• brazey
                      VET
                      • Nov 2011

Welcome to the Board...

Comment

• IBBAdmin
                        VET
                        • Jun 2012

welcome back

Comment

• Darkness
                          • Apr 2011

Welcome bro. Certainly good to have you.

Comment

• blackdream71

welcome back bro!!!
                            good to see you.

Originally posted by IHateCrunches
                            Hey, I have been M.I.A for a good 8 years. Occasionally putting together 6-7 months of training together before letting it all fall apart again.

I even still have some 50ml QV Eneth and hcg bottles!!! Clearly, all going in the garbage now with 8yr expired labels.

When trying to decide what site to start poking around again, I decided to come here.

I have been battling Multiple Sclerosis for about 6 yrs now, and even using that as a crutch to why I am losing so much mass/muscle and gaining blub. I dont have it bad, and just occasional flair ups.

I have decided to officially start training again for about 6months, before going on a cycle. So come june time, I expect to come correct again.

Anyway, re introducing myself. Glad to still see some of these tag names are still able to log on and pass information... even if its from their retirement community!

Be good,

I (really do) Hate crunches btw.

Comment

• BikerTrash
                              Vet
                              • Aug 2011

Welcome to AE

Comment

Working...