X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Cruci
    Vet
    • Nov 2006

I like coffee
    Cruci is a fictional character. He does not use or participate in any distribution of any illegal substance, nor will he make referrals/source checks. You might think that this is some sort of ruse because I am a moderator on here simply trying to cover my ass, but just because I know how to correct a cycle from a clueless dolt who knows nothing of what he is putting in his body (because I know how to read,) I seriously do not get involved with any illegal substances in any way shape or form. I do however believe that it is your right to use them, but I won't help you acquire them. If you send me a PM asking where to buy steroids or to refer you to a source, I will call you a dumbass and tell you to learn to read. Then I will mushroom stamp your sister.

Comment

• Cruci
      Vet
      • Nov 2006

One more cup and off to the gym
      Cruci is a fictional character. He does not use or participate in any distribution of any illegal substance, nor will he make referrals/source checks. You might think that this is some sort of ruse because I am a moderator on here simply trying to cover my ass, but just because I know how to correct a cycle from a clueless dolt who knows nothing of what he is putting in his body (because I know how to read,) I seriously do not get involved with any illegal substances in any way shape or form. I do however believe that it is your right to use them, but I won't help you acquire them. If you send me a PM asking where to buy steroids or to refer you to a source, I will call you a dumbass and tell you to learn to read. Then I will mushroom stamp your sister.

Comment

• Cruci
        Vet
        • Nov 2006

Bored

Comment

• Ms.Wetback

Not me, to much homework.

Comment

• OLYMPIAN

I dont fuck with any kind of stimulants..nope

Comment

• Ms.Wetback

Originally posted by OLYMPIAN
              I dont fuck with any kind of stimulants..nope
              Me neither, I am wired enough with the hubby and four kids. Don't need them either.

Well ..............except for "the" rush. . . . .LOL

Comment

• Cruci
                Vet
                • Nov 2006

Originally posted by Ms.Wetback
                Not me, to much homework.
                Doing that tomarrow

Comment

• Ms.Wetback

Originally posted by Cruci
                  Doing that tomarrow
                  Never ends . . . . . but the day you stop learning is the day you start dying.

Comment

• Cruci
                    Vet
                    • Nov 2006

Yeah true. I should have my associates in april then it is straight on to my bachelors.

Comment

• Ms.Wetback

Originally posted by Cruci
                      Yeah true. I should have my associates in april then it is straight on to my bachelors.
                      Good for you................congrats ! !

Comment

• Trapology
                        • Jan 2007

I have the energy of a dead beaver, but i dont care.

Stimulants dont work for me anyhow
                        Some Men Aren't Looking For Anything Logical, Like Money. They Can't Be Bought, Bullied, Reasoned or Negotiated With. Some Men Just Want To Watch The World Burn

Comment

• bigkarch
                          • Sep 2005

why do squirrels eat nuts and not berries
                          The Big HUNGarian

All advice is for informational/educational purposes only. It is not a substitute for a qualified legal counselor and in no way constitutes an attorney/client privilege................

MOD @
                          ASN
                          MESO
                          PREMIERBODYBUILDING
                          BODYBUILDING4LIFE
                          WORLDCLASSBODYBUILDING
                          SBI
                          Anabolic-Paradise
                          Anabolicwarrior
                          Muscleculture
                          osbb
                          flexmuscle

Comment

• John Benz
                            Vet
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by bigkarch
                            why do squirrels eat nuts and not berries
                            Red squirrels and grey squirrels eat both nuts and berries, and the big fox squirrels actually prefer fruit and berries to nuts.

Comment

• Trapology
                              • Jan 2007

Originally posted by John Benz
                              Red squirrels and grey squirrels eat both nuts and berries, and the big fox squirrels actually prefer fruit and berries to nuts.
                              hell of a post!
                              Some Men Aren't Looking For Anything Logical, Like Money. They Can't Be Bought, Bullied, Reasoned or Negotiated With. Some Men Just Want To Watch The World Burn

Comment

• ALLO

Originally posted by John Benz
                                That is why it is good to sit around trees that provide them that food so you can blast their stupids asses out of the tree with a nice 20 gauge pump. Falling 30 ft to their death is awesome.

Comment

Working...