Peak-Muscle.com  

Welcome to the Peak-Muscle.com forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. Come join us in on one of the best online fitness communities. We have 16,000 members that are likeminded towards a fitness, bodybuilding lifestyle. Registration is free and only takes but a few minutes. By joining our free community you will have access to communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to create threads to discuss and or create a fitness regimen. Or just bounce ideas off of some very knowledgeable members. So don't miss out. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Peak-Muscle.com > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > Peptides and SARMS
User Name
Password

Old 07-05-2018, 08:28 AM   #1
zeke
Vet

zeke will become famous soon enough
Which peptide, if any

Hey my brothas, is there a peptide that will repair/strengthen your ligaments/tendons? Over heard some guys at the beach talking about it and didn't want to get into their conversation..

Thanks
Z-
zeke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2018, 11:28 PM   #2
Dakota
VET

Dakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to all
I give TB500 a strong recommendation. I used a ton trying to help my shoulder. Pain was seriously reduced but the damage was too severe to avoid surgury. I used it along with 157 post surgury and had very good results. I am completely pain free and getting close to 100% 6 months later. I would rate myself 80+ percent in a couple of months but the Dr. admonished me to go easy no matter how good it felt. DPH had some success too. I think a couple other ironheads chimed in as well.
Old 07-06-2018, 09:33 PM   #3
Dawgpound_Hank

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dakota View Post
I give TB500 a strong recommendation. I used a ton trying to help my shoulder. Pain was seriously reduced but the damage was too severe to avoid surgury. I used it along with 157 post surgury and had very good results. I am completely pain free and getting close to 100% 6 months later. I would rate myself 80+ percent in a couple of months but the Dr. admonished me to go easy no matter how good it felt. DPH had some success too. I think a couple other ironheads chimed in as well.
Not me bro - I used bpc 157 for 4 weeks in my right delt - 750mcg ed - after 4 weeks the pain was the same.

What helped mine BIGTIME - I mean prolly back to 90% - was a 10 week run of GH. Only 2 iu ed at that. I am back to normal, heavy workouts again on chest & delt day compared to just light pumping shit for the past year. GH ftw!
Old 07-09-2018, 01:08 PM   #4
zeke
Vet

Thanks brothas. I've had a few friends mention 157. Starting growth soon at 4iu's a day.
Old 07-09-2018, 10:00 PM   #5
Dakota
VET

Dakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawgpound_Hank View Post
Not me bro - I used bpc 157 for 4 weeks in my right delt - 750mcg ed - after 4 weeks the pain was the same.

What helped mine BIGTIME - I mean prolly back to 90% - was a 10 week run of GH. Only 2 iu ed at that. I am back to normal, heavy workouts again on chest & delt day compared to just light pumping shit for the past year. GH ftw!

I used up to 1500 before I really think it started working. When I went over 1000 it seemed to start the healing effects.
Old 07-11-2018, 02:26 AM   #6
Dawgpound_Hank

It was short lived haha - fukked it up again the other day doing heavy chest. So I'm gonna take your advice & get it looked at when the timing is right.
Old 07-15-2018, 03:08 PM   #7
b52

b52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to behold
Also ran bpc 157 for my tendon issues. Didn't do a damn thing at 500mcg. Only thing that helped truly is time off.
b52 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2018, 10:25 AM   #8
zeke
Vet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dakota View Post
I used up to 1500 before I really think it started working. When I went over 1000 it seemed to start the healing effects.
Ok so trying to break this down mcg/mg. So basically a CC to a 1.5CC a day. Is that right. Having a total brain fart
Old 07-17-2018, 08:27 AM   #9
water43
Vet

water43 will become famous soon enough
when I trashed my left shoulder I started taking...bpc 157/tb 500 along with cjc w dac /ghrp-6...I had been reading posts on these compounds on different bourds at that time and several bros recommended takeing all the above in big doses so I did and my shoulder healed pretty quick but I had to take a time off
….bpc-57 is like 1000-1500/wk...tb 500 1500-200/wk cjc w dac as a long lasting hgh helper also 3 x aday cjc wo dac /ghrp to signal multiple gh signals....cjc w dac 1000-200/wk...….cjc wo dac and ghrp 3x ed dived doses and rest. the idea is simple to rest and let these healing compounds take out immflamation and increase your natty gh to the max. this is my experiment and opinion. hope this helps
Old 07-17-2018, 10:43 AM   #10
Glycomann

I dropped all my peptides a couple of months ago except for an occasional poke in the shoulder of TB500/BPC157. That stuff works pretty well to decrease inflammatino and increase healing rate but you do have to take time off or you can still do damage.

GHRP2 I used for years and it made me look younger according to pictures and wife verification. GHRP2/CJC DAC worked better than any GH I ever used as far as adding size and nitrient partitioning. But that is an epensive cycle adding it to an AAS cycle. I think it was something like 400 balloons for the DAC and another 100-150 for the GHRP. So, you are doubling the cost of your AAS cycle. Plus it's a lot of pokes. To do it right you have to do at least 1mg DAC and up to 4 mg DAC a week and the GHRP should really be administered 3x a day at 150-300 mcg per shot, at least that's where I found the range for good response.

After a while they seem to not work, moreso with the GHRP than the GHRP/CJC DAC combo. The other shit CJC no DAC, CJC 1293, GRF1-29, GH frad 176-191, Ipamorelin, all did fuqqall for me. Some people are different though it seems.

GH itself seems pretty nominal to me. Some nutrient partitioning and very minor changes in physique. A little rounder and fuller and nutrient partitioning. That's it other than carple tunnel and water retention any time I went over a certain iu dose. Best resutls were post workoout at 3 iu and that was after playing with it for a long while and experiienting over 3-4 years in 4-6 month stretches. It also made the bones in my mouth grow and scare tissue in one of my banged up knees grow. Once I got off of it these things would recede. There was also joint pain when it got too high. Frankly, I am not a huge fan of GH. Maybe if I had it right from the pharmacy it would be different. I doubt it.

After being off GH axis peptides for a couple months the biggest difference is the quality of sleep. I don't sleep as well but also do not feel groggy for hours in the morning as I did on GH. The peptides never really made me groggy in the morning but the sleep enhancing effects wear off after a month or so.

I'm probably add them in again after being back on TRT for a couple of months. Probably will get added nutrient partitioning and better sleep for a while. Right now just enjoying a mild AAS cycle of Test, Primo and EQ with blood donation every 8 weeks.
Old 08-11-2018, 09:17 PM   #11
PPZ

PPZ will become famous soon enough
I personally have sold TB500 to race horse owners across the U.S. They praise that peptide as the best healing product they have ever used. I know someone now a pro bodybuilder with an injury using it and claims a remarkable healing speed.
USA'S #1 SUPPLIER FOR MED & NEEDLES

ALL PRAISE PEAK-MUSCLE

PPZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2018, 01:30 PM   #12
zeke
Vet

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by PPZ View Post
I personally have sold TB500 to race horse owners across the U.S. They praise that peptide as the best healing product they have ever used. I know someone now a pro bodybuilder with an injury using it and claims a remarkable healing speed.
Sounds like I need you to hook me up!!!

and some bpc157
Old 12-16-2018, 05:32 PM   #13
Deadwood
VET

Deadwood is on a distinguished road
Bpc157

I've ran BPC157 following labrum tear, shoulder impingement, and clavicle edema. 250 mcg IM for 4 weeks. Helped the pain temporarily but after I discontinued BPC157 the pain was back to what it was before.
Deadwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2018, 12:39 AM   #14
Big D
VET

Big D is on a distinguished road
TB500 worked better systemically. I inj sub q like slin. Helped out any damaged areas. Inflammation and pain down on a 4mg a week for 6 weeks and then 2mg to maintain per week after that. Biggest thing i figure is a great reduction in inflammation lends itself to enhanced healing. Used it multiple times on rotator injuries with success
Big D is offline   Reply With Quote