X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Deadwood
    VET
    • Dec 2018

First dbol back pump

Currently on 500 mg EW of Test E and 50 mg ED of Dbol (30 days). First run with dbol and unfortunately I ordered 50 mg caps or I would have run a lower dose. I naively thought I was a lucky one who didn't get back pumps after no problems for first 9 days. Today it hit me at the end of my workout like a ton of bricks. My lower back just feels like it cannot relax. The most excruciating drive from the gym (20 minutes) I've ever experienced. Aside from the pain, is there any concerns of actual damage the back pumps can cause? I can tough it out if it's not damaging. I love the effects so far but will definitely add taurine going forward.
    Last edited by Deadwood; 06-16-2019, 07:53 PM.
  • liftsiron
    Administrator
    • Nov 2003

They can be a bitch, bad enough to cut your workout short at times.
    ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• b52
      • Oct 2006

Very painful. Just the walk back to your car is enough to drop the compound.

Comment

• zillagraybeard
        VET
        • Apr 2019

I have to pound the water on dbol.... I love it but the back pumps are no joke.

Comment

• MR. BMJ
          • Apr 2006

I don't miss that shit at all. If I could have dbol without the back pumps, i'd be happy.

When I was younger and in college, i'd have to drive 1.5hrs (3hrs round trip) to get there, and I would be in agony most of the way...effin' sucked. Same as being in class for 1-3 hrs

Pretty much once they hit you, doing anything sucks.

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank
            • May 2019

Weird that I have never, ever experienced those dreaded back pumps from dbol, be it naps, russians, BD, UG, paperbol. M1T is THEE sickest oral I have ever ran, and even with those insane pumps beyond belief, I still didn't get it.

Wonder why dbol seems to be exclusive to the infamous back pumps, and yet ya don't hear much about it from drol, sdrol, var? Are there some unique receptors in the lumbar region that only attract dbol? Whoever can answer this Q correctly with documentation/references wins a FREE half-used bottle of MuscleTech's Creatine 6000 ES from 1997.
            Dawgpound Hank is a fictional character,. All posts by my character are merely for entertainment purposes and not meant to be taken seriously.

Comment

• b52
              • Oct 2006

Originally posted by JerKy
              Weird that I have never, ever experienced those dreaded back pumps from dbol, be it naps, russians, BD, UG, paperbol. M1T is THEE sickest oral I have ever ran, and even with those insane pumps beyond belief, I still didn't get it.

Wonder why dbol seems to be exclusive to the infamous back pumps, and yet ya don't hear much about it from drol, sdrol, var? Are there some unique receptors in the lumbar region that only attract dbol? Whoever can answer this Q correctly with documentation/references wins a FREE half-used bottle of MuscleTech's Creatine 6000 ES from 1997.
              I get it with var as well. Crippling after about 5 weeks. I get the infamous ankle swelling too. And the joints tend to hurt a bit more with var. Crazy you have never experienced them. Just walking is hard at times. It's funny how some things affect people differently. Then again I think it's a fair trade that I don't get the dreaded tren sides.

Comment

Working...