Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • b52
    • Oct 2006

Can sarms be used during pct?

I'm new to the whole sarms thing, and have been reading lots af articles about them and they have my interest. But i haven't really found anything on sarms and pct?
  • theartofwar
    • Feb 2010

Originally posted by b52
    I'm new to the whole sarms thing, and have been reading lots af articles about them and they have my interest. But i haven't really found anything on sarms and pct?
    Absolutely - I've bridged , and pct w/S4 - 50mcg 25 am - 25 pm.

Love the stuff and I'll vouch for it !
    Think For Yourself. Question Authority. Throughout human history, as our species has faced the frightening,terrorizing fact that we do not know who we are, or where we are going in this ocean of chaos, it has been the authorities,the political, the religious, the educational authorities who attempted to comfort us by giving us order, rules, regulations, informing, forming in our minds their view of reality. To think for yourself you must question authority and learn how to put yourself in a state of vulnerable open-mindedness; chaotic, confused, vulnerability to inform yourself.

Comment

• Mr Incredible
      • Oct 2010

Its too early to say with absolute confidence wether S4 can be used during pct or off cycle on the assumption that you question is really asking wether it shuts you down.

All I can say is that it doesn't appear from my own external inspection to have shut me down.

Comment

• liftsiron
        Administrator
        • Nov 2003

Personally I would advise caution using them during pct.
        ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• theartofwar
          • Feb 2010

Originally posted by liftsiron
          Personally I would advise caution using them during pct.
          @ what dose did you find it prevented rebound ?? I've come off with them and I was good to go. Bridged, same deal. Maybe I'm not in tune with my body well enough but I would like to think I'd notice if my body was still shut down / wasn't coming back !!
          Think For Yourself. Question Authority. Throughout human history, as our species has faced the frightening,terrorizing fact that we do not know who we are, or where we are going in this ocean of chaos, it has been the authorities,the political, the religious, the educational authorities who attempted to comfort us by giving us order, rules, regulations, informing, forming in our minds their view of reality. To think for yourself you must question authority and learn how to put yourself in a state of vulnerable open-mindedness; chaotic, confused, vulnerability to inform yourself.

Comment

• liftsiron
            Administrator
            • Nov 2003

Originally posted by theartofwar
            @ what dose did you find it prevented rebound ?? I've come off with them and I was good to go. Bridged, same deal. Maybe I'm not in tune with my body well enough but I would like to think I'd notice if my body was still shut down / wasn't coming back !!
            I wouldn't know because I do TRT.
            ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• theartofwar
              • Feb 2010

I wouldn't know because I do TRT.
              well I have read / don't know if i agree with the concept of sarms hindering other androgenic steroids - but I'm lost with this idea man. I haven't heard anyone say they got shut down at up to 100mcg ed !

Comment

• b52
                • Oct 2006

Originally posted by Mr Incredible
                Its too early to say with absolute confidence wether S4 can be used during pct or off cycle on the assumption that you question is really asking wether it shuts you down.

All I can say is that it doesn't appear from my own external inspection to have shut me down.

Exactly what i'm asking

Comment

• b52
                  • Oct 2006

Absolutely - I've bridged , and pct w/S4 - 50mcg 25 am - 25 pm.

Love the stuff and I'll vouch for it !
                  How long are you running this? and what is the difference between s4 and ostarine?

Comment

• theartofwar
                    • Feb 2010

I ran it for 4 weeks and no shut down that I could see - and I'd like to think I can still tell when my nuts go the way of grape seeds lol.

Comment

• liftsiron
                      Administrator
                      • Nov 2003

I ran it for 4 weeks and no shut down that I could see - and I'd like to think I can still tell when my nuts go the way of grape seeds lol.
                      Shutdown has little to do with nut size
                      ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• theartofwar
                        • Feb 2010

sigh, I love learning, but fucking hate being stupid.

Comment

• Mr Incredible
                          • Oct 2010

My understanding is that the leydig cells occupy a mere 10% of the space within the testes and so when they're shut down there is little effect on testicular size. Apropo my own reference to external examination, I do note that when shut down my testes take a softer spongier feel to the squeeze test. Conversely when functional they harden. This can perhaps be missinterpreted as size difference. While on S4 my testes remain firm. They do feel fuller in size when I take ZMA. Don't know why

Comment

• iPenetratah
                            • Nov 2010

Originally posted by b52
                            How long are you running this? and what is the difference between s4 and ostarine?
                            From the brief info I have read, ostarine does not have the sight issues that have been experienced by some on s4.

Also, as far as suppression the studies did not show any; however, in the human studies only 3mg was administered.

Comment

Working...