Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jrod
    • Jun 2010

Sub-q

I have been taking test and tren a for almost 2 montha and it has seemed to be going well.. This morning I shot my tren and test sub q and got tren cough. Never had that on subq. Anyone experience this before.
  • Glycomann

Yup once

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

I think I must be the only one to never experience tren cough. I've only ran it 2x - e and a both about 10-12 years back. And I KNOW it was legit bcoz I was stronger than ever with night sweats and tore 2 muscles while on it both times haha. Maybe bcoz I always mixed it with test?

Comment

• Titan
        Vet
        • Aug 2010

Taking AAS sub-Q never made sense to me. The subcutaneous tissue has far less blood vessels than muscle so what benefit is shooting Sub1Q...NON.
        Titan from:
        VIP@:
        Peak-Muscle
        Anabolic Board,
        The Iron Den and
        A few other boards.

Comment

• Glycomann

Originally posted by Titan
          Taking AAS sub-Q never made sense to me. The subcutaneous tissue has far less blood vessels than muscle so what benefit is shooting Sub1Q...NON.
          For TRT it's better. It absorbs more slowly so less dramatic peak and trough. I split mine MWF. Way better. Less estrogen conversion.

As far as Tren ace, it generates less side effects if you are prone. If you are one of those guys that can bang 500+ mg a week of Tren Ace with no sides than subQ is not for yu. If you are someone that gets sides on even low doses of Tren then subQ slows down absorption a bit and decreaes sides and you would be doing microdoses. i suggested this about a 2 years ago and maybe a dozen guys I know have tried it that fit into the above catagory. Pretty much all seem to prefer it but these are guys that were getting rough sides on low end doses. Now they do 25-50 mg ED or EOD and seem to be doing way better with little side effects and still reaping the benefits of tren.

Comment

• jrod
            • Jun 2010

I mix with test and I shoot about .75 eod. Just hate the lumps it leaves

Comment

• tobyonekinobi
              Vet
              • Feb 2014

Glyco,

Can you go more detailed on your sub q with trt, Im on cyp at 150 a week so would I split that up three shots sub q, Love to hear more. Locations stuff like that.

Comment

• krustus
                VET
                • Jan 2017

yes ... i run 100mg of test decanoate a week for trt sub q.. so easy

Comment

• tobyonekinobi
                  Vet
                  • Feb 2014

what size needles do you use for sub q with test. With the thicker oils seems like that would be hard.

Comment

• Rot-Iron66
                    • Sep 2016

Bumping old thread.

Experimenting w/ sub-q now. Using a 3 cc, 25 gauge, 5/8" pin.
                    Using Crislers method of not pinching the skin, I shot 1/2 a cc into belly. Yes, it took a little bit (not bad) to fill the pin, but shot straight in. Rubbed the area a bit after shot. Zero bump or knot was left. (I tried sub-q in past while pinching the skin, and lump/knot was there for days). Lots of articles out there now saying a slower/more stable release, less peaks and troughs, etc. Ill get bloods soon to see where I sit. Going to try to do 75 mg, 2 x a week...

Comment

• Beef Newton
                      VET
                      • Nov 2018

I always had bad luck with my stomach area. Any oil injected in the area always formed those week-long lumps. I have better luck with slightly leaner areas, where I'm guessing it's a different type of fat. But as far as subcutaneously, I've been doing that for around five years now, and labs are usually solid... except when a dose increase is needed. I use 30g and 31g syringes. I have a contraption with tongs I just set up to prefill the syringes and walk away. I use the "z track" method and get less leakage from the site.

Comment

• Aesthetic22
                        • May 2019

Less scar tissue build up as well.

Comment

• Warhead14
                          Banned
                          • Feb 2013

JUst go in the thigh area. I just pinch some skin and let it go..

Comment

• Glycomann

Originally posted by Glycomann
                            Yup once
                            It was in the shoulder and it was pretty lean so it hit a vein. Now I go into the fat of the ass and no problems since.

Comment

• Glycomann

Originally posted by tobyonekinobi
                              what size needles do you use for sub q with test. With the thicker oils seems like that would be hard.
                              Back load. It's simple. I think there are youtube videos how to do it.

Comment

Working...