Peak-Muscle.com  

Welcome to the Peak-Muscle.com forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. Come join us in on one of the best online fitness communities. We have 16,000 members that are likeminded towards a fitness, bodybuilding lifestyle. Registration is free and only takes but a few minutes. By joining our free community you will have access to communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to create threads to discuss and or create a fitness regimen. Or just bounce ideas off of some very knowledgeable members. So don't miss out. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Peak-Muscle.com > Journals and Member Photos > Member Photos
User Name
Password

Old 12-31-2018, 06:15 PM   #16
b52

b52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to behold
Ok after trying to selfie traps and finding out it is impossible this is the best I could do. Not flexing, not pumped, just cold. Not as lean as I usually am but hey it's winter and I'm bulking.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Resized_20181231_165810_resized.jpg (19.4 KB, 48 views)
b52 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2018, 06:17 PM   #17
b52

b52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dakota View Post
Not sure what this is all about but I guess I will play along. Damn, looking at the pic before I post it I sure got smooth with these last couple pounds. Oh well, I am bulking, that is my excuse.....

Looking thick Chooch!
Dude After trying to do this same picture, believe me I know how hard this pic was to take for you. lol. Unless it wasn't and my phone just sucks since it's like 4 generations old.
Old 12-31-2018, 06:32 PM   #18
Dawgpound_Hank

You guys need to learn how to use the time-delay option on your cam haha. Use the 10-second option - gives you time to step back and hit the pose. Just prop your cam up against the wall or something, and do a couple practice shots to make sure your in focus and gtg.
Old 12-31-2018, 07:08 PM   #19
b52

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawgpound_Hank View Post
You guys need to learn how to use the time-delay option on your cam haha. Use the 10-second option - gives you time to step back and hit the pose. Just prop your cam up against the wall or something, and do a couple practice shots to make sure your in focus and gtg.
Gonna give it a whirl just for you big guy. See if I can hit one of your poses.
Old 12-31-2018, 08:10 PM   #20
Big B
Banned

Big B is just really niceBig B is just really niceBig B is just really niceBig B is just really niceBig B is just really nice
This was few months back...

69CE69C2-D839-4FA4-88D2-726DAEE30AED.jpeg
Big B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2018, 08:12 PM   #21
Big B
Banned

Big B is just really niceBig B is just really niceBig B is just really niceBig B is just really niceBig B is just really nice
Rear shot...B24AAE8A-A1DA-420B-AC2C-695D09249F16.jpeg

Last edited by Big B; 12-31-2018 at 08:16 PM..
Old 01-01-2019, 01:19 PM   #22
Dakota
VET

Dakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by b52 View Post
Dude After trying to do this same picture, believe me I know how hard this pic was to take for you. lol. Unless it wasn't and my phone just sucks since it's like 4 generations old.
I had to try like 10 times. I finally said good enough. Now seeing all the sizable guys I think I should have at least pumped up a little. Rolling out of bed cold to snap a pic to post along side of most of the fellow PM brothers is humbling. We have some respectable folks on this board. Good on y'all.
Old 01-01-2019, 02:29 PM   #23
reps
Vet

reps is just really nicereps is just really nicereps is just really nicereps is just really nicereps is just really nice
Hank look what you started. Lol
reps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2019, 04:52 PM   #24
Dawgpound_Hank

Big B lookin' boss bro!
Old 01-01-2019, 06:50 PM   #25
Big B
Banned

Quote:
Big B lookin' boss bro!
Trying to catch up with you old man!
Old 01-01-2019, 06:51 PM   #26
Big B
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dakota View Post
I had to try like 10 times. I finally said good enough. Now seeing all the sizable guys I think I should have at least pumped up a little. Rolling out of bed cold to snap a pic to post along side of most of the fellow PM brothers is humbling. We have some respectable folks on this board. Good on y'all.
Bro, you look great. Please, no cold pic of me or I would look shabby
Old 01-02-2019, 12:04 AM   #27
b52

Ok I tried your 10 second thing and every picture came out like complete shit. Blurry out of focus etc. So 15 minutes later I gave up. So I took this one a little closer. This is as good as I'm getting for now. Never thought in a million years I'd consider upgrading my phone for the camera but now I'm considering it lol. Thanks hank.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20190101_222451-1-1_resized.jpg (35.0 KB, 43 views)
Old 01-02-2019, 03:53 PM   #28
Dawgpound_Hank

Quote:
Ok I tried your 10 second thing and every picture came out like complete shit. Blurry out of focus etc. So 15 minutes later I gave up. So I took this one a little closer. This is as good as I'm getting for now. Never thought in a million years I'd consider upgrading my phone for the camera but now I'm considering it lol. Thanks hank.
Traps poppin' without flexing boom!
Old 01-02-2019, 03:59 PM   #29
Dawgpound_Hank

Quote:
Dude the cam timer-delay is REALLY basic, simple shit haha. It's the only way I've ever taken pics due to not wanting to ask someone. I used it for the pic in my sig - just set cam on bench & leaned it against db, eyed it to make sure I was in focus, and gtg for vid/pic. Simple shit really.
Old 01-02-2019, 04:08 PM   #30
b52

Quote:
Dude the cam timer-delay is REALLY basic, simple shit haha. It's the only way I've ever taken pics due to not wanting to ask someone. I used it for the pic in my sig - just set cam on bench & leaned it against db, eyed it to make sure I was in focus, and gtg for vid/pic. Simple shit really.
The "in focus " is the problem. Idk if you remember in my other pic in another thread if I moved slightly the pic would go out of focus. I tried leaning it up against my hammer strength seat but the lense doesn't focus enough and I look really far away. I had to take that one in my bathroom again. My phone is an s4 like 4 or 5 generations old too so the camera doesn't compare to some of the newer phones. Guess you talked me into an upgrade I don't want to buy lol.

Last edited by b52; 01-02-2019 at 04:11 PM..