Peak-Muscle.com  

Welcome to the Peak-Muscle.com forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. Come join us in on one of the best online fitness communities. We have 16,000 members that are likeminded towards a fitness, bodybuilding lifestyle. Registration is free and only takes but a few minutes. By joining our free community you will have access to communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to create threads to discuss and or create a fitness regimen. Or just bounce ideas off of some very knowledgeable members. So don't miss out. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Peak-Muscle.com > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > Anabolic Steroids
User Name
Password

Old 04-18-2019, 01:00 PM   #1
Fasterbeast
VET

Fasterbeast is on a distinguished road
Some tips I learned from 20 years experience

Here are some things that I have learned from 20 years of experience.
Understand that people are different and that what works for you will may not work for someone else.

1. I am an ectomorph, i usually sit between 10 and 13 body fat . been way lower and no higher than 18 my whole life. 5,9 220 lbs give or take.

2. If you want to break plateaus , work that muscle you want to grow every day unless they're sore. here's an example . I worked my back out once a week for about 5 years but got minor results. i didn't get my wings until i worked them out every day for about 3 months. same thing with bi s and tris . if you natural your going to need a few days off. if your not you will surely heal faster.

3. FLEX, if you want to get big and break plateaus , Flex your muscles. do it in the mirror. Learn to isolate them and focus on the muscle . this will also help you when you work out too target things.

4. Drink Water, I always love when people say that Then dosent effect your kidneys, well i got plenty of blood work showing that one. Partly because you need to drink a fuck load of water on any steroid. Especially with tren because your keratin levels shoot through the roof in return causing damage. some tren is just too strong for some people .

5. If your in your 30s and 40s or older , pay attention to your blood pressure , i normally have great blood pressure, but while on cycle my blood pressure jumped to 160/95, i threw in some anavar and it skyrocketed to 218/117 can you say heart attack ! look just know what's going on with your body.

6. for 10 years i never went above 500 mg of testosterone. once i broke 1000 mgs i made some bigger gains , however I had some serious sides, I normally have to get my blood checked every couple months due to a medical condition by my endocrinologist. and its scary what it will do to your body at a high mg. some peoples sweet spot is 750 , some 1000 , I never seen better gains over 1000mg . and I don't condone people going that high. I stay at 500 now. i feel a lot better.

7. UGL gear
Its great, for me I have an allergy to some. I know for sure i am allergic to MCT oil. A lot of Propionates do this to me. makes me feel sick for a week and can't work out . Sometimes i would take claritin for 2 days before i inject and it does help. then stay the course with claritin. Some times you get that flu feeling because its just too strong. Your body can fight it causing you to feel sick. If this happens , go to Walmart and get some grapesead oil. and put about 2 cc in to your bottle.. (filter it if you like) this would always work for me as well.

8. Growth hormone , I just got into using it about 2 years ago. There is a difference between 191 and 192 growth hormone. If your using Chinese generics there probably 192, most peoples body fights this synthetic version and it dosent work. Wasting your time and money. one way to tell if you don't respond to it is , if you take it and your face starts turning red . Its not going to work for ya. my experience is the extra money for pharma grade is SOOOOOOOO worth it.

9. If your new to anabolics , do yourself a favor and get you some NOLVADEX, For me nothing ever gave me gyno except for deca. every time i used deca i would start getting a lump. but i caught it right away and stopped it got rid of it with arimadex.

a lot of guys will get gyno from test alone , listen if your gyno gets bigger than a pea, your you might not get rid of it . now congratulations you just got baby breast implants. so buy nolvadex with your cycle. its for prevention. Arimadex for erasing.

10. Study online. you wouldn't believe how many people say I'm going to take a cycle like this , 2 Test e , 1 NPP, 1 winstrol inject. This is retarted cause you need way more NPP and Winstrol for a cycle , why are they taking them together.
Look up beginners cycles , moderate and advanced cycles. Know what your taking and why your taking it.

11. Orals are great but are very damaging. If you start getting heartburn or indigestion on orals its cause your liver is screaming HELP!

12. Don't take MT2 and drink caffeine unless you want to hurl.

13. Always have sugar on insulin. 13b , don't do insulin unless you have studied every aspect of it for a few months. 13 c tell someone your doing it so they can watch you especially if you have a significant other. 13d your most likely going to fuck up and DIE . everyone i know who tried it almost did. 13 E insulin does not build muscle it just makes you fat. 13 F. the only way insulin will help you build muscle is if taken with HGH the real one. it has a synergy effect (long story short. )

14. don't take masteron unless you're under 15 percent . its not really worth it.

15. IF your going to run EQ run it for 16 weeks . it takes a while to kickstart and has a second wind effect .

16. order your rigs online. get some 18 gauge and some 23 one or one and a half inch if you got a fat ass. suck it out with the 18 gauge its so quick and you will thank me. then put a new tip on with the 23 . that stopper really dulls your needle so even if you just have 23s use 2 so its fresh.

17. you can shoot juice Made with MCT oil , or propionates like tren or test prop through an insulin syringe. i prefer 29 gauge but what evers clever.

18. Eat you dumb fuck . you're not going to grow unless you're eating . u gotta fit your body weight in protein . For some people its hard to eat a lot. well just eat as much as you can . every 2 to 3 hours eat something. I'm not going to get into how healthy to eat that's another story.

19. Work out ! you know how many guys i now that take 750 mgs of test and don't work out . you can not work out and get a little water big. but the second you start working out you will start busting out. getting bigger. don't waste your time and take juice and not work out. its not worth your time health or physique .unless your on TRT

20. Test would give me acne , but deca or NPP would give me huge CYSTS that take 6 months to go away. some people don't have problems but a lot do. Get you some actuate and some chapstick take it on cycle . who wants to be lookin great take there shirt off and have red zits all over them. stop being disgusting ASSHOLES!

Thats it in no particular order. hope something helped.
Fasterbeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2019, 03:55 PM   #2
A1food4u

That's a hell of a read... thanks for your observations
Old 04-18-2019, 04:38 PM   #3
liftsiron
Administrator

liftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant future
Very good info!
Old 04-18-2019, 07:06 PM   #4
Big B
Banned

Big B is just really niceBig B is just really niceBig B is just really niceBig B is just really niceBig B is just really nice
Flexing, or what I do is hold pose least 10 secs bt sets, is so underrated. Good info brother!
Big B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2019, 04:36 AM   #5
Rot-Iron66

Rot-Iron66 is on a distinguished road
Good stuff. Been doing this since 1978 (41 years now)one tip I would add:

Stay natty as long as possible until you really plateau. Get bloods to prove your test is low before jumping on gear. Get the most out of yourself as long as you can. I trained natty for 38 years before starting on gear 3 years ago at age 50. (I know, that's a little excessive). Just never had access to it.

Build a good base, and all wont be lost when off of gear some day. Eat big, train heavy...
Rot-Iron66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2019, 05:02 AM   #6
Deadwood
VET

Deadwood is on a distinguished road
Excellent thread. Thank you for the advice. I'd rather learn the easy way from others than the hard way for myself.
Deadwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2019, 04:59 AM   #7
Shinobi
Vet

Shinobi is on a distinguished road
Let me add one tip: keep a antibiotic at hand. Preferably an antibiotic for soft tissue. If you get a lump after 2 days of a shot, keep an eye on it, see if it's red, hot and if it grows. It's better be safe than sorry.
Shinobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2019, 09:03 AM   #8
Fasterbeast
VET

Fasterbeast is on a distinguished road
All great stuff
Fasterbeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2019, 02:55 PM   #9
Dawgpound_Hank

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rot-Iron66 View Post
Good stuff. Been doing this since 1978 (41 years now)one tip I would add:

Stay natty as long as possible until you really plateau. Get bloods to prove your test is low before jumping on gear. Get the most out of yourself as long as you can. I trained natty for 38 years before starting on gear 3 years ago at age 50. (I know, that's a little excessive). Just never had access to it.

Build a good base, and all wont be lost when off of gear some day. Eat big, train heavy...
Wow! And I thought I was thee procrastinator waiting until 40. I had 26 years in natty with the iron.

In some ways I wish I would have came to the darkside much younger - perhaps 24-28 - to realize the full potential. On the flipside, had I did, I might have serious health problems now or worse - dead. So end of the day no regrets.