Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MdrizzyLiftsB1G
    • Jun 2019

Looking for Insight

Hello all. I am new to the game and am looking for some suggestions. I am in my early 30's, 6' tall about 185 lbs. I am hoping to run Test E and Deca. Maybe a low amount of Dbol. Also going to be either aromasin or nolvadex too. Is this a good combo? or any other ideas? I would also like some info on cycles, how long cycle and post cycle what supplements do you guys use during these.
  • Dustined83
    VET
    • Oct 2017

First cycle I'd run 500 mg test by itself and pct. Best results you'll get

Comment

• Glycomann

Many decades ago my first cycle was 200 mg deca once a week with 15 mg dianabol a day. I did that for 10 weeks and then tapered off with 10 mg Anavar/d. I gained nearly 25 lbs and held onto about 15 lbs. Back then deca was the base for most cycles as crazy as it sounds now. The problem with all test is conversion to estrogen. I'd say more than 1/2 of people convert to much estrogen at 500 mg/w. then it comes down to dealing with water retention, possible gynecomastia etc or adding in an aromatase inhibitor which is not easy to dial in. Your first cycle pretty much anything will work. The total AAS mg for me was ~300 mg/w and I grew like a weed. Starting with test is not a bad idea but to much of it for your personal biology may not be the best experience. It won't kill you to just do a moderate dose of test that will not aromatize to the point of problems like 250-300 mg/w. That way you can gauge how you response to test alone, how much side effects from it alone etc without getting yourself into bloating and gyno areas. You can always ramp up or down a little in subsequent use. Some guys on just TRT have to much estrogen conversion. Others can use 1.5 grams a week without noticeable affects in appearance. Usually the leaner guys are more tolerant. The guys that tend to have "thicker skin" or hold more body fat are the high E converters.

Comment

• 01dragonslayer
        Banned
        • Apr 2018

Welcome to the board brotha. Most experienced members will tell you to keep it simple for a first go. The biggest reason for this is to see how your body will respond to adding an excess of hormones and then step it up after that. For a simple first go ...test e/cyp 4-600/wk along side and anti-e and other supporting supplements. Then your proper PCT at the end.

Comment

• liftsiron
          Administrator
          • Nov 2003

You can use the search function in the upper right to find a wealth of information.
          ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• A1food4u

Agree with Slayer.. simple is best.. your young... try a compound by itself to see how you react..log the experience taking good notes. I still go back to my old logs... As you build experience then you have your own reference material to draw insight from, not bro science or someone else's experience.... just my 2 cents

Comment

• 01dragonslayer
              Banned
              • Apr 2018

Originally posted by A1food4u
              Agree with Slayer.. simple is best.. your young... try a compound by itself to see how you react..log the experience taking good notes. I still go back to my old logs... As you build experience then you have your own reference material to draw insight from, not bro science or someone else's experience.... just my 2 cents
              Great idea in keeping logs about your cycles. An awesome way to go back and track progress.

Comment

• Dakota
                VET
                • Feb 2017

Just to be sure you are thoroughly confused, I am going to counter the above advice. I see no problem with a mild cycle of test and deca. I think these two work extremely well together. Keep your total mg below 500 and you get good, keepable results, low sides and limited bloat. I would suggest 250 Test E and 200 Deca to keep it simple. Straight Test E has plenty of water gain and you will be happier with the combo I suggest than you would with 500 or 600 of Test E alone.
                The older I get the better I used to be.

Comment

• MdrizzyLiftsB1G
                  • Jun 2019

Update

Well it has begun!! Running test e 500 with deca around 200-250. I am already gaining weight FOR SURE!! No issues yet but still early. Thank you all for the insight and I will keep posting!!

Comment

• Deadwood
                    VET
                    • Dec 2018

Make sure your PCT is solid and on hand. Be prepared for a possible difficult recovery afterwards due to the long suppressive effects of deca in some users. I wish you the best and welcome to the board.

Comment

• Dakota
                      VET
                      • Feb 2017

"Sum folks ya jus cain reech"

Kinda high for a first cycle Bro, you are risking sides and problems. You are completely unfamiliar with gear and its effects you will not be able to identify issues like those of us that have been doing it a while. Good luck.
                      The older I get the better I used to be.

Comment

• jrod
                        • Jun 2010

My first cycle after a 10 year hiatus was was test Enanthate 450 mg/wk and I still gained over 20 pounds!

Comment

• MdrizzyLiftsB1G
                          • Jun 2019

what is better aromasin or clomid?

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank
                            • May 2019

Originally posted by MdrizzyLiftsB1G
                            what is better aromasin or clomid?

To accomplish what? Apples and steaks dude.
                            Dawgpound Hank is a fictional character,. All posts by my character are merely for entertainment purposes and not meant to be taken seriously.

Comment

• Deadwood
                              VET
                              • Dec 2018

Mmmm. I like apples and steaks.

Comment

Working...