Storing HGH in hot sun, in thermal container with ice pack, fridge, freezer not avail

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • warreng
    VET
    • Dec 2018

Storing HGH in hot sun, in thermal container with ice pack, fridge, freezer not avail

NA
    Last edited by warreng; 05-17-2020, 03:59 AM.
  • Roughrydr
    • Oct 2017

There could be issues with condensation. I would recommend he either wait until he has his own place or tell his wife if that's the issue. With the cost of true gh being so high I wouldn't take the chance of possibly wasting money
    OFFO

Muscle Forged In Pain

Comment

• Beef Newton
      VET
      • Nov 2018

What about an indoor storage unit with electrical?

Comment

• Massive G
        VET
        • Apr 2019

He could get a small insulated cooler - use ice since it's available every where, measure the ice that goes in put get a small container like a tupperwear and leave the cooler in the trunk and check it at the end of the day. trying to think of a way he could measure temperature inside the container....but something along those lines..the gear could probably be kept in another cooler with out a lot of ice or icepacks.

Most insulated coolers are really good these days - I have a hydroflask and the ice stays solid for almost 2 days.

Comment

• Dakota
          VET
          • Feb 2017

You could pull it off but it will be a huge hassle and the constant fluctuation in temperature may devastate potency. This is not a real stable product. You can't even shake it.
          The older I get the better I used to be.

Comment

• Roughrydr
            • Oct 2017

It survives the postal system. Just imagine the jerks and shakes it gets reroute. But yes it is a very fragile compound, especially after reconstitution. So the less handling the better.
            OFFO

Muscle Forged In Pain

Comment

• Dakota
              VET
              • Feb 2017

Originally posted by Roughrydr
              It survives the postal system. Just imagine the jerks and shakes it gets reroute. But yes it is a very fragile compound, especially after reconstitution. So the less handling the better.
              The postal system is a couple of days, mostly indoors and mixed with tons of other postal on all sides probably keeping temperatures at least slightly stablized. A trunk is a oven heating and cooling to extremes. Anything reconstituted is really gonna take a beating.

Comment

• Dakota
                VET
                • Feb 2017

Originally posted by warreng
                It's not reconstituted. Except for maybe the three or four days it takes me to use a vial.
                I get that but the 3 or 4 days is going to be rough on it. It will also affect the unreconstituted gh too. Extreme heat or fluctuation in temp is bad.

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank
                  • May 2019

It seems to me if he spent as much time trying to figure out another place to store it as he is trying to figure out how to keep it cool in the trunk, he would be better off.

Example, and just off the top of my head, can't he put the vials in the bottom of a large vitamin bottle, and just tell the wifey & kids "these vitamins need to be kept cold, so don't mess with them"? Just put something on top of the vials as a separator, then put the vitamins on top, so IF someone should open the vitamin bottle to see what's inside, all they will see is vitamins. Slide the bottle in the back bottom corner of the ref and gtg.

That's just a quickie. I'm sure there are numerous other ideas that are more ingenious, and it beats the hell out of a car trunk.
                  Dawgpound Hank is a fictional character,. All posts by my character are merely for entertainment purposes and not meant to be taken seriously.

Comment

Working...