Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Becoming

NolvaChlom

Hi,
    I'm a newbie here but not to the world of AAS and pumping iron. I have that CTD Nolvadex Chlomid mixture. I will be using this for my PCT. Normally I just use LiquiNolva to fight off Gyno. But I only have the mixture now. Will the chlomid in the mixture block my androgen recepters and hurt gains if I use this whil "on" to prevent gyno. Thanks.
  • liftsiron
    Administrator
    • Nov 2003

Originally posted by Becoming
    Hi,
    I'm a newbie here but not to the world of AAS and pumping iron. I have that CTD Nolvadex Chlomid mixture. I will be using this for my PCT. Normally I just use LiquiNolva to fight off Gyno. But I only have the mixture now. Will the chlomid in the mixture block my androgen recepters and hurt gains if I use this whil "on" to prevent gyno. Thanks.

Clomid and Nolva are both Serms meaning that they block androgen receptors not androgen receptors. Neither should hinder gains. I would only use if gyno symptoms appear, or order a separate vial of nolva to ward off gyno during the cycle.
    ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• Deacon
      Vet
      • Jan 2005

I agree a seperate order of Nolva for your gyno needs
      Originally Posted by Doink the clown;
      "Every gym has the tard who never gets bigger,never shuts up,and never goes away!"

"If you say you are not afraid to die either your lying or your a Ghurka,"

"Amatures built the Ark - professionals built the Titanic."

Comment

Working...