Irongirl's competition log

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • irongirl

I think your workout is good to go. It sounds like you put some hard work in and thats what matters in the end.
    Thanks I appreciate that! I do work hard but I'm also very hard on myself- maybe too hard sometimes

Just finished my cardio- 15 minutes on stepper, 35 on bike. I am working night shift, so I do it in the afternoon when I get up.

Comment

• irongirl

Got off night shift a little while ago. I was going to train this evening, but I think I'll do cardio instead. I don't think I'm going to be up to training. My head hurts so much and I'll be tired, so I won't do it any justice.

I am having a little trouble these last few days...I am craving carbs really bad...had a couple little things- nothing serious, but if I keep it up I'll be in trouble. I wasn't like this last year- I never strayed from the diet AT ALL. I am frightened to death I am going to go way off course and I'll be screwed. I got to speak to my diet guy and see what he has to say. I would hate to have to deprive my children of stuff because I'm afraid I'll eat it

Comment

• irongirl

Cardio this morning...walked outside for 50 minutes.

Yesterday was a very bad day diet-wise...I don't know what was wrong with me...I felt totally bummed out, blah, blah, blah.....anyway, today I'm back to normal. I'll be god damned if anything is going to get in my way of stepping on that stage.

Comment

• Jester
          VET
          • May 2004

That's OK... IG........ just jump back in and take control... you will be fine... we got faith in you!!!

You go... girl!!!

Comment

• irongirl

Thanks Jester...that means a lot...more than you know

Comment

• goes4ever
              • Sep 2004

I have seen your previous transformations, and believe me, I have faith in you.

we ALL get down from time to time, remember how I felt last week? Everyone here encouraged me, and this week went great!

Hang in there, if you need anything, let me know!!!

Comment

• irongirl

g4e....thanks, you're the best

Comment

• Jester
                  VET
                  • May 2004

Originally posted by goes4ever
                  we ALL get down from time to time,
                  Ain't that tha' truth... I haven't touched a weight since my surgery a week ago Thursday... I will probably have to go another week before I can "go heavy". I have really softened up since all I could eat for a couple days was large milkshakes and yogurt. and MRP's.

Comment

• irongirl

Cardio this morning...walked outside for 50 minutes. Trained biceps and legs this evening.

BB curls 65 x 5/2........very, very bad....same weight as last time but my elbow has been screwy ever since....guess I'll be dropping these for now

Had to skip forearms...short on time

Leg extensions alternated with lying ham curls... extensions 5 sets of 20 @ 40 lbs, curls 5 sets of 20 @ 45 lbs

Lunges 5 sets of 20

Would have done more but I was there til it closed...family obligation kept me from going earlier.

In the meantime, I don't know my weight but I can certainly see a difference in my clothes. I can wear a couple things now that I couldn't squat into 2 weeks ago...and my abs are starting to show......cool

Comment

• goes4ever
                      • Sep 2004

keep pumping girl!!!!

Comment

• irongirl

Cardio this morning...20 minutes on bike, 30 on the stepper. I will weigh tomorrow morning at work.

Comment

• irongirl

Cardio this morning- 55 minutes. Weight 163.4 - WooHoo!!! I am so excited..lol..

Comment

• goes4ever
                            • Sep 2004

what was last weight? I am too lazy to look for it...lol

great job!!!!

Comment

• irongirl

what was last weight? I am too lazy to look for it...lol
                              lmao...167

Comment

• goes4ever
                                • Sep 2004

well then damn...........wooohhooo

Comment

Working...