Orals and crannbery juice

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • swampwood

Orals and crannbery juice

Ok , Was drinking a big glass of crannberry juice when all of a sudden my brain gos "ouch"-I started thinking. Most people know CrJ. is used to clean up for some tests,was wondering if anybody had any thoughts on if drinking a glass a day would mess-up the orals in a cycle?
    Maybe Im being stupid(wouldn't be 1st. time)
    Anyway-Just a speculation.
    Give me some opinions
  • bigjay

i doubt it bro

Comment

• jyzza
      Vet
      • Jul 2003

no...it's very good for your kidneys….

Most of tabs have a short half life….so just drink 3-4 hours after you take your last tab if your paranoid…..but I don’t think it would hurt you in any way….
      * muj kochanie *

Comment

• swampwood

Now see, if yall wouldn't of pinned that dont be afraid to ask..I never would of asked this question.
        So thanks for replys bros!-now i wont have to take a couple more?hehe

Comment

• rado

CJ wont affect your orals at all.

Comment

• buyb12

a glass a day is great for your kidneys ....many take cran extract for there kidneys ...the heavy protein intake needed for bulking is very rough on the kidneys I had my kidneys shut down last year dew to 100g shakes ..I thought I was having a kidney stone .....the doc gave hydrocodone ....

suma root increases protein absorbtion by 74 % in the kidneys and safe guards the liver while regenerating the liver at the same time ...

Comment

• Farm Boy

how about grapefruit juice some say that it actually helps with orals. buyb12, have you ever had a kidney stone. i generally pass a stone ever 8-9 months. doc said it is mostly caffiene and calcium. sumaa root sounds interesting.

Comment

Working...